What's a little severed head between friends?

Thanks for the info. I read in our local paper an illegal alien decapitated a man here too on Sunday. I think this might become a trend. "Coming To Your Town Soon!" The illegal alien supporters are going to have a hard time splainin' that one.

1 arrested, 3 sought in beheading in Chandler, Arizona
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/10/12/20101012beheaded1012.html

I hear that this is a new trend, along with car bombings assassinations of mayors and investigators. Welcome to the new world order! Terror is the new rule.

This is the reason that Mexico should solve this crime. Mexico needs to gain control of their country from the cartel at any cost, they can't be intimidated...what kind of message is being sent? Your solution is just roll over and appease them? Your incredible in a very negative way. :cuckoo:

Yeah, yeah. Real easy for you to take just a brave stand from the safety of your pool side gated community golf course McMansion miles from the action.

Too much of an imposition for us to, you know, end the drug wars and take the money out of organized crime, or stop hiring illegals and take the money out of human trafficking. No we should demand Mexican officials literally risk their necks on OUR behalf because we are not willing to lift a finger even when one of our own gets caught up in the violence.

Your outrage is discounted. Summarily.

If we ever closed the border the Mexicans would start a war and try to force us to let them bring their drugs into America. Our government is a bunch of mice.

This is the reason that Mexico should solve this crime. Mexico needs to gain control of their country from the cartel at any cost, they can't be intimidated...what kind of message is being sent? Your solution is just roll over and appease them? Your incredible in a very negative way. :cuckoo:

Yeah, yeah. Real easy for you to take just a brave stand from the safety of your pool side gated community golf course McMansion miles from the action.

Too much of an imposition for us to, you know, end the drug wars and take the money out of organized crime, or stop hiring illegals and take the money out of human trafficking. No we should demand Mexican officials literally risk their necks on OUR behalf because we are not willing to lift a finger even when one of our own gets caught up in the violence.

I got a nick name for you, loosecannon, from now on I will call you "mouse".
Seems to me that a crime was committed on Mexico's turf, they have an obligation to solve that crime. So please, mouse run back to your warm and fuzzy hole before the light of day exposes you.
Your stupidity has been magnified by yourself. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Seems to me that a crime was committed on Mexico's turf, they have an obligation to solve that crime. So please, mouse run back to your warm and fuzzy hole before the light of day exposes you.

blow me, coward in hiding. WE defined drugs as a crime, therefore WE, YOU included, are paying the Mexican cartels to behead, murder, bomb, assassinate, do business to serve our addictions via our subsidy of their activity.

If you had half a brain you would be dangerous.

Meanwhile if you want to risk being beheaded while YOU go to Texas and investigate the crime and solve it, then you have my blessings. COWARD in hiding!

BTW, one of two things happened when this crime was committed: either the two kids from Texas illegally crossed into Mexican territory and were shot in Mexico, or they didn't and were shot in the US.

In which case the US is responsible to solve the crime.

blow me, coward in hiding. WE defined drugs as a crime, therefore WE, YOU included, are paying the Mexican cartels to behead, murder, bomb, assassinate, do business to serve our addictions via our subsidy of their activity.

If you had half a brain you would be dangerous.

Meanwhile if you want to risk being beheaded while YOU go to Texas and investigate the crime and solve it, then you have my blessings. COWARD in hiding!

BTW, one of two things happened when this crime was committed: either the two kids from Texas illegally crossed into Mexican territory and were shot in Mexico, or they didn't and were shot in the US.

In which case the US is responsible to solve the crime.

Are you really this ignorant, mouse? Let the cartel influence Mexico, and the US? I'm a coward?
You may be buying those illegal drugs and therefore help subsidize the cartel, but I'm not subsidizing any drug cartel except for Pfizer:lol:
So please stick your head up your ass and roll down the sidewalk, mouse.

Last edited:
Are you really this ignorant, mouse? Let the cartel influence Mexico, and the US? I'm a coward?
You may be buying those illegal drugs and therefore help subsidize the cartel, but I'm not subsidizing any drug cartel except for Pfizer:lol:

Doesn't matter, coward. Until you end the war on drugs and legalize them in the US YOU paid to have this kid killed.

Man up, if you can.

Doesn't matter, coward. Until you end the war on drugs and legalize them in the US YOU paid to have this kid killed.

Man up, if you can.

Coward? Because I want authorities to do the job they were hired to do, I'm a coward? Your the one paying to have that kid killed, not me, not one of my dollars went to that drug cartel. I have a feeling most of what you make does. Your not very smart are you? Try living in the real world where what is, is.
Mouse, your an amazing person, and you have no idea why, do you? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
No, a coward because you want Mexicans to do something for you that you are too cowardly to demand of your own nation.

It isn't your head on the line.

Go put your own head on the line before you become God and decide who else should risk their lives running your petty errands.

It has already been established that these kids were either in MX illegally when the crime was committed in MX, or the crime was committed in the US, making it a US problem/responsibility.

Solving the crime won't resurrect anybody. But it prolly will result in more deaths.

No, a coward because you want Mexicans to do something for you that you are too cowardly to demand of your own nation.

Go put your own head on the line before you become God and decide who else should risk their lives running your petty errands.

It has already been established that these kids were either in MX illegally when the crime was committed in MX, or the crime was committed in the US, making it a US problem/responsibility.

Solving the crime won't resurrect anybody. But it prolly will result in more deaths.

so it's okay for mexicans to kill them cause they were in mexico illegally? boy! that's opening a can o worms innit?

Man up, if you can.

Your a fucking moron, next thing ya know you'll want us to pay to fix up the addicts when they've done nearly killing themselves with drugs. pissant.

so it's okay for mexicans to kill them cause they were in mexico illegally? boy! that's opening a can o worms innit?

we weren't discussing whether it was ok to kill them in Mexico, only who was responsible for solving the crime.

Man up, if you can.

Your a fucking moron, next thing ya know you'll want us to pay to fix up the addicts when they've done nearly killing themselves with drugs. pissant.

you can't even follow the conversation, so don't presume to understand what I have already said, or what I will say next, retard.

we weren't discussing whether it was ok to kill them in Mexico, only who was responsible for solving the crime.

No, your pretty much saying it's my fault that the man was shot and that I was a coward, and drugs should be legal....that is your discussion.

No, your pretty much saying it's my fault that the man was shot and that I was a coward, and drugs should be legal....that is your discussion.

that's exactly what the fucktard said.

I find it very hard to discuss anything with you because you really are not rational, or you have a genetic defect in your thought process.
Our LE cannot go into Mexico and solve this crime, mouse. It is up to the Mexican LE to solve this issue....what is so hard about that?
Does it matter if the couple were in US or Mx waters? From what I understood the lake is on both sides of the border....shared waters.
Your reasoning is that the US is bad and the cartel is just trying to make a living supplying you with your drugs, so it's OK and we should just back off. You're a goofball. :cuckoo:

By the way....I support a fence along the border along with 26,000 new border patrol monitoring for illegals and drug and human trafficing.

I find it very hard to discuss anything with you because you really are not rational, or you have a genetic defect in your thought process.
Our LE cannot go into Mexico and solve this crime, mouse. It is up to the Mexican LE to solve this issue....what is so hard about that?
Does it matter if the couple were in US or Mx waters? From what I understood the lake is on both sides of the border....shared waters.
Your reasoning is that the US is bad and the cartel is just trying to make a living supplying you with your drugs, so it's OK and we should just back off. You're a goofball. :cuckoo:

By the way....I support a fence along the border along with 26,000 new border patrol monitoring for illegals and drug and human trafficing.

you are retarded. Don't get into a war of wits if you are unarmed.

Forum List

Back