Whatever happened to the Arab Spring?

What happened to the "Arab Spring"?

It is still in full swing: ME and Africa are surely slipping into chaos providing US with an excuse to continue its presence in conflict zones conducting disorder.

What do you think "Arab Spring" was about?

From your link: "America’s military was restricted to fighting wars without total victory as the goal" -- the most pathetic attempt at explaining US inability to conclude any war (apart from Grenada -- btw, it does not fit into your premise).

I suggest you have a look at something called "managed chaos".

I suggest you have a look at something called "managed chaos".

To mememe: Is this what you mean by managed chaos?

Cairo, Egypt (CNN) -- Egypt's prime minister said some of the thousands involved in days of protests near the U.S. Embassy got paid to participate, state news reported Saturday, the same day riot police managed to force demonstrators from the area.

Prime Minister Hesham Kandil said "a number" of those involved in the tense, sometimes violent protests, which began Tuesday, later confessed to getting paid to participate, according to the state-run Middle East News Agency. He noted, too, that some of the demonstrators were acting on their own and weren't paid to vent their anger against the United States over an inflammatory anti-Islam film that was privately produced in that country.

Kandil did not say whether the government knew or suspected who paid the demonstrators, according to the MENA report.

From Ian Lee, Hamdi Alkhshali and Joe Sterling, CNN

Amid uneasy calm in Cairo, prime minister says some were paid to protest - CNN.com

Incidentally, Doug Hagmann offers one answer to my title question:

Arab Spring was never spontaneous, but carefully planned and orchestrated It is not about freeing repressed nations, but conquering them. It is not about democracy, but about destroying their sovereignty and replacing one oppressor with another. It’s about taking the spoils and lining the pockets of those bankrolling the operations. It’s just one phase in a series of phases. It’s about reinstituting the Islamic Caliphate that ruled until European mandates ended its reign, and using it as a means to a larger end. Again, who better than Barack Hussein Obama, as ruler of the free world, to usher in the new Caliphate?

Ambassador Stevens & the Scorpion
Doug Hagmann Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ambassador Stevens & the Scorpion

It is still in full swing: ME and Africa are surely slipping into chaos providing US with an excuse to continue its presence in conflict zones conducting disorder.

Amazing.
The same voices which extolled the Arab Spring's virtues just a few month's ago are, now that it has turned into a cold, nasty winter, whining that it was all just an American Plot to destroy the Arab/Muslim "unity." Uh-huh.

Amazing.
The same voices which extolled the Arab Spring's virtues just a few month's ago are, now that it has turned into a cold, nasty winter, whining that it was all just an American Plot to destroy the Arab/Muslim "unity." Uh-huh.

To SAYIT: Exactly so. In truth, Hussein & Company are doing everything they can do to:

3. Unite every Muslim country in the world behind the leadership of Arab Muslims.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/247380-a-subliminal-bump.html

Amazing.
The same voices which extolled the Arab Spring's virtues just a few month's ago

I'm sorry, but can you either find MY words "extolling the Arab Spring's virtues", or apologise for slander!

I'm sorry, but can you either find MY words "extolling the Arab Spring's virtues", or apologise for slander!

To mememe: I don’t know how you interpret SAYIT’s response, but I took it as a general observation.

Since he responded to MY post, I don't care about his "observations".

He should either support his statement, or apologise for slander!

To mememe: I don’t know how you interpret SAYIT’s response, but I took it as a general observation.

Since he responded to MY post, I don't care about his "observations".

He should either support his statement, or apologise for slander!

To mememe: That hardly seems fair. I responded to SAYIT in #7 permalink and you are not demanding an apology from me.

To mememe: That hardly seems fair. I responded to SAYIT in #7 permalink and you are not demanding an apology from me.

Flanders, you can apologise if it will make you feel better, it makes no difference to me. :D

But HE made a reference to MY post and I need HIM to either support it or to apologise!

Flanders, you can apologise if it will make you feel better, it makes no difference to me. :D

But HE made a reference to MY post and I need HIM to either support it or to apologise!

You may want to look up the meaning of the word "slander" before you get your thong all twisted in the future and I was indeed referring to the jubilant "Arab Spring" choir that filled these ME boards with the visions of sugarplums and fairies dancing in their pinheads.
I am sorry if you took its meaning personally. Frankly you aren't important enough in my life for me to read all your braying or record any of it for posterity.

mememe;6002973

To mememe: You are intentionally missing the mark. There is no apology required in this case.

mememe;6002973

To mememe: Your post in MY thread where I enjoy proprietary rights.

You may want to look up .

If I want to do something, I do it.

You can't support your statement because there is nothing to support it with.
And you are not going to apologise either.

Well, that settles it: you are a LIAR and a COWARDLY TW*T.

mememe;6002973

To mememe: You are intentionally missing the mark. There is no apology required in this case.

mememe;6002973

Enjoy.

mememe;6002973

mememe;6002973

Enjoy.

This board has correctly read you and determined your punk-ass nature. According to the REP system you spend way too much time "sucking off goats," Princess.

Forum List

Back