What your online avatar says about you

I'm not sure what to make of all this. I'll just keep an eye on it for a while before making a final judgment. :cool:

Remind me to tell you about crows some time. Very interesting birds.
One of my totem animals. Ravens and Crows. Very interesting and VERY SMART birds.

Crows are cool.

They know I throw the non-compostable food scraps out the back door.

There is a crow on watch at my back door during all daylight hours.

The do it in shifts.

I'm not sure what to make of all this. I'll just keep an eye on it for a while before making a final judgment. :cool:

One of my totem animals. Ravens and Crows. Very interesting and VERY SMART birds.

Crows are cool.

The do it in shifts.
The+Birds+3.jpg

Crows are cool.

The do it in shifts.
The+Birds+3.jpg
Hmmm, a great way to collect guano????

Your Online Avatar May Reveal More About You Than You d Think Shots - Health News NPR

Your digital avatar gives away more hints about your personality than you might think, according to a studypublished Friday in the Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin. And that's true even if you craft your avatar to look completely different from you.

"Despite avatars being whatever an individual wants them to be ... that person's personality can come through and be communicated accurately to others," Katrina Fong, a Ph.D. student in psychology at York University and lead author of the study, tells Shots. "Who we are in real life does to some extent drive our choices in deciding how to represent ourselves online."

Very interesting!

I've always known that. :)

Crows are cool.

The do it in shifts.
In corn country you can earn a bounty shooting them....

Crows are cool.

The do it in shifts.
I have heard that.

In my limited corn growing experience(1/2 acre a year of sweet corn) the crow is beneficial, as if you observe them closely, they are eating insects in the corn.

Like any bird, they will dig up seed if you let them.

They don't bother me, I don't bother them.

Unlike feral hogs, which are tearing up my land and made me have to spend $4,500 on a fence just to be able to garden.

I shoot them on sight, and, try my best to give them away, but, I will not eat one.

Crows are cool.

The do it in shifts.
I have heard that.

In my limited corn growing experience(1/2 acre a year of sweet corn) the crow is beneficial, as if you observe them closely, they are eating insects in the corn.

Unlike feral hogs, which are tearing up my land and made me have to spend $4,500 on a fence just to be able to garden.

I shoot them on sight, and, try my best to give them away, but, I will not eat one.
To gamey?

Crows are cool.

The do it in shifts.
I have heard that.

I don't have a problem with feral hogs.

It's Bambi. Bambi is constantly eating my flowers.

Bitch.

Crows are cool.

The do it in shifts.

Did you know that if you shoot a crow and hang it from a tree - crows will not come near it? I had a pear tree that was being eaten by crows. and I told my husband to hang a dead crow in the tree and they would not bother it. He hung the dead crow in the tree and he told me they never did land in that tree.

Crows are extremely smart. They put up look outs and have all sorts of strategies. They are smart animals.

Crows are cool.

The do it in shifts.
I have heard that.

I don't have a problem with feral hogs.

It's Bambi. Bambi is constantly eating my flowers.

Bitch.

There is a cure for that too. You can keep deer away from your garden and trees with eggs that have gone bad. Break them open (outside of the house) around the area you want to keep them away from. The smell of hydrogen sulfide from rotten eggs is a repellant that will keep them away.

If any of you have problems with flies around your garbage can you can soak a sponge with lavender oil and leave it in a saucer, then put some cotton balls in there and soak them and toss them in your garbage can. Do this at the beginning of each week and they will stay away from it.

note - if you have a problem with any type of flying insect - grow some basil plants indoors and keep them well watered at the bottom, that will increase the aroma of the basil. Two should be sufficient.

Crows are cool.

The do it in shifts.
The+Birds+3.jpg
Wow!!! How cool is that! I like crows and ravens. You should see them feeding on the rocky beaches of Alaska during low tide. The "lazy ones" are on the ground waiting for others dropping mussels on the rocks from a height to break the shells. The "lazy one" jumps on the freshly dropped mussel and then a fight ensues between the "lazy one" and the "original owner" of the mussel.

Crows are cool.

The do it in shifts.
The+Birds+3.jpg
Hmmm, a great way to collect guano????
:eusa_clap::laugh:

Forum List

Back