What You Get When You Purchase a Bentley

Jaguar - specifically the "XE" Model.

XES_ITALIAN_RACING_RED_PROPELLOR_WHEELS_Side_Profile_LHD-460x136_tcm97-122030_desktop_460x146.png

front_XE_17MY_066_JNA-FULLBLEED-desktop-1366x660_tcm97-223867_desktop_1366x660.jpg

Jaguar has been my favorite Luxury car since the the TV show
"The Equalizer" with Edward Woodward. So I have had a liking for the vehicle for a long time.

Such a Suh-weeet car. ---->

Second choice for a luxary car : Audi

auto_audi_a8__000147_1.jpg

But I am a truck guy anyway. I live "In the hills."

Shadow 355

If I did any real driving (my 2006 has only 83000 miles) I don't think I'd want anything more than a Toyota Avalon. But then I never flew 1st class either.

If I did any real driving (my 2006 has only 83000 miles) I don't think I'd want anything more than a Toyota Avalon. But then I never flew 1st class either.
No real driving? My '94 just rolled over 96k! No real driving, hump. LOL.
I bought it 18 months ago from a little old lady that drove to the post office and back. Just messing with you.
My choice for a road trip car, if gas were still cheap, would be an early '70's Caddie, buttery smooth ride and power to spare. Or maybe the beast of beasts, late sixties Chrysler Imperial, hard to have a bad ride in a luxury car tipping the scales at the same rate as a 4X4. Now, I'll take my '13 Grand Caravan SXT. Plenty of power, nice ride, and up to 30 MPG HWY. Not too shabby for a 2 ton chuck of steel.
'Course I too never have, or will, fly 1st class. Unless of course your buying....

I posted this because a Bentley or one of the classic Rolls are cars beyond anything produced in a factory.

Rolls-Royce claimed that...they decried the idea of mass-producing their airplane engines and insisted that Packard could never match the quality of the engines R-R hand-assembled. They were right.

Packard's quality was BETTER!

Forum List

Back