What wrong with amnesty for illegals

My opinion is anyone knowingly or unknowing employing an illegal should be imprisoned. If there are no jobs there will be no illegals.

I agree with this.

In nearby Greely Co., a (Tyson?) Chicken Slaughterhouse was recently raided by INS and all the illegals deported.

The jobs were immediately filled with Somalian Refugees, which, as refugees, are not immigrants, and enter the US as citizens under some special auspices of the Dept of State.

My opinion is anyone knowingly or unknowing employing an illegal should be imprisoned. If there are no jobs there will be no illegals.

I agree with this.

In nearby Greely Co., a (Tyson?) Chicken Slaughterhouse was recently raided by INS and all the illegals deported.

The jobs were immediately filled with Somalian Refugees, which, as refugees, are not immigrants, and enter the US as citizens under some special auspices of the Dept of State.

Yes ,the Jihad advancement act of 2004.

Last edited:
the usa will collapse quicker if illegals become citizens. 99% of them are low skill, low paying job people who have numerous kids they can't afford. adding millions more to an already broken entitlement system isn't really the smartest thing to do.

And I think the Designated Hitter should be outlawed. But that has nothing to do with whether, after an amnesty, illegals should be allowed to vote.

Can't you answer a simple question? Why are you deflecting?
Pretty obvious, they shouldn't be allowed to shop , let alone vote.
It might be best to sent them to Africa and find out how they really feel about swimming.

Why do you automatically assume illegal immigrants are all criminals (aside from the obvious: that they're here illegally)?
I'm not assuming anything, and they're not illegal "immigrants." They're "aliens." They were not born here, they are in this country illegally, they are "illegal aliens." Very few key strokes in google will corroborate the high percentages of dangerous criminals that are illegal aliens. In fact 95% of all outstanding warrants for murder in Los Angeles County are for illegal aliens.

I agree that there's probably a higher proportion of than the normal 2% of any population that is unsavory, and will probably continue to be so, REGARDLESS of "Amnesty." Is it OK if we agree that 20% are DANGEROUS?
It's higher than that in some places, lower in others.

Anyway, the proportion is irrelevant: 50% of US Citizens do not vote at all. I see no reason to believe that whatever the proportion of Dangerous Illegals may be, it will form a Democratic Caucus.
This is of no concern. Whether or not legal Americans vote in elections shouldn't have any bearing on whether illegals should vote or not.

However, I do see that the proportion that is NOT Dangerous would have every reason to form a REPUBLICAN caucus, and most likely join the far right. They are mainly very orthodox catholics. The only reason they may not join the conservative wing of any political party is because they are automatically rejected as "gang members, criminals, drug pushers, rapists, murderers, thieves, breed like rabbits and want free obama money."
Nope. Whether they see themselves as conservative or religious isn't going to make any difference when it's no doubt going to be the conservatives that fight against amnesty. They're not going to vote republican.

the usa will collapse quicker if illegals become citizens. 99% of them are low skill, low paying job people who have numerous kids they can't afford. adding millions more to an already broken entitlement system isn't really the smartest thing to do.

Breaking it is the whole point of this administration
YouTube - cloward piven

More like

Gee...that's almost 20% of the US population........I wonder.......about what group of people you could possibly be refering?

:eusa_whistle:

Redheads?

That would be right about the number of Obama voters in 2008. Some sites have different numbers.

The Federal Election Commission has released its “2008 presidential popular vote summary for all candidates listed on at least one state ballot.” The results:

Barack Obama (Democrat) 69,498,516 [52.93%]
John McCain (Republican) 59,948,323 [45.65%]

FEC releases official popular vote count from 2008 presidential election | Independent Political Report

Not all Obama voters are gang members, criminals, drug pushers, rapists, murderers, thieves, breed like rabbits and want free obama money.

Low Skill????? So what?

Why do you suppose we don't need people to LEGALLY choke chickens and mow grass?

:redface:

That came out wrong.

I hope Care4all isn't reading this thread.:confused:

20 million new voters is good for America.

I had to get a shit load of paperwork and medical info sourced, completed and processed in order to get a permanent resident card. Cost me $5k. If illegals get amnesty, I want my money back.

Were you here before you got that card?

I lived in the US for 4 years between 94 and 98 on a 4 year work visa. I qualified for a green card after I got married in 97. However, in 98 we moved back to England to be nearer to my mother, who was getting very old.

After she died, we decided to move back to America. The fact that I had already had a green card did not mean that I could just renew it, so I had to do through the process again from the start.

I filed the paperwork at the US Embassy in London in early 2008, received the card about 6 weeks later, and emigrated about 3 months after that.

1) The USA can not afford to take on the fianncail burden of another 10-20 million people overnight

2) Amnesty for any law breaker is wrong; especially if it is offered for the reason of convenience.

We, as Americans, created this problem and once again, we as Americans want the easy way out, (some of us).

Time has come to suck it up and suffer the consequences of our actions no matter how difficult or "mean" it is.

We should have sucked it up and suffered the consequences of our actions in regard to the economy; but no, we preferred to make it easier on ourselves and put the burden on our children.

Wake up folks. We are showing the world we have absolutely no backbone. Do we?

I do.

And I think the Designated Hitter should be outlawed. But that has nothing to do with whether, after an amnesty, illegals should be allowed to vote.

It might be best to sent them to Africa and find out how they really feel about swimming.

OK, thanks for the clarification. I'll know how to treat your posts in future.

Gee...that's almost 20% of the US population........I wonder.......about what group of people you could possibly be refering?

:eusa_whistle:

Redheads?

That would be right about the number of Obama voters in 2008. Some sites have different numbers.

The Federal Election Commission has released its “2008 presidential popular vote summary for all candidates listed on at least one state ballot.” The results:

Barack Obama (Democrat) 69,498,516 [52.93%]
John McCain (Republican) 59,948,323 [45.65%]

FEC releases official popular vote count from 2008 presidential election | Independent Political Report

Not all Obama voters are gang members, criminals, drug pushers, rapists, murderers, thieves, breed like rabbits and want free obama money.

Get Truthmatters to prove it!!:razz:

Anyway, you've inspired me to wonder: how many Hispanics in the USA consider themselves non-white:

The total population of Hispanic and Latino Americans comprised 46.9 million or 15.4% of the national total in 2008, with the following racial distribution:[30]

White alone: 62.4% or 29.2 million
Some other race alone: 30.5% or 14.3 million
Two or more races: 3.9% or 1.8 million
Black or African American alone: 1.9% or 0.885 million
American Indian or Alaska Native alone: 1.0% or 0.450 million
Asian alone: 0.37% or 0.174 million
Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander alone: 0.05% or 0.025 million

The reason I present this is to illustrate that there really is no reason to believe 20 Million Illegals would automatically roll over and "play a race card" to receive government aid.

Mr. Fitnah is having a Snarky Day. We all have our moments.:tongue:

I had to get a shit load of paperwork and medical info sourced, completed and processed in order to get a permanent resident card. Cost me $5k. If illegals get amnesty, I want my money back.

Were you here before you got that card?

I lived in the US for 4 years between 94 and 98 on a 4 year work visa. I qualified for a green card after I got married in 97. However, in 98 we moved back to England to be nearer to my mother, who was getting very old.

After she died, we decided to move back to America. The fact that I had already had a green card did not mean that I could just renew it, so I had to do through the process again from the start.

I filed the paperwork at the US Embassy in London in early 2008, received the card about 6 weeks later, and emigrated about 3 months after that.

Sorry about your loss

Glad I could help.

Last edited:
The illegals vote already! I know for a fact that nobody checks citizenship here in CA. When they "register" they simply check the box that YES, "I AM A US CITIZEN", and show up on election day. It's the "honor" system. :lol:

Anyone granted citizenship should be allowed to vote.

Whether or not granting citizenship to those that broke several US laws is appropriate is another story all together.

I say that is reason enough to not grant them amnesty. If you broke the law to capitalize on opportunities in America, you do not deserve to be an American citizen.

Our citizenship should be deemed as sacred (in a non religious sort of way), and it should not be compromised.

Forum List

Back