What Would've Happened If Kate Steinle's Illegal Alien Murderer Killed The Seal Instead Of Kate?

Especially if it were a baby white seal and he used a club to beat it to death...the preferred way for the natives...

I'm sure the city is as we speak looking for a penthouse to house the murdering wetback.

OOPS!

The stolen gun I have in my possession went off and killed someone and I am here illegally.

Nothing to see here!

the fact that he is an illegal immigrant and a 7 time convicted criminal were not allowed in court. :badgrin:

This is like the OJ trial. It's jury nulification.

There could have been video of the guy walking up and shooting Kate Steinle, and the guy could have admitted he did it on purpose, and he would still have been acquitted.

the fact that he is an illegal immigrant and a 7 time convicted criminal were not allowed in court. :badgrin:

This is like the OJ trial. It's jury nulification.

There could have been video of the guy walking up and shooting Kate Steinle, and the guy could have admitted he did it on purpose, and he would still have been acquitted.
Sounds like the acquittal of the cops that beat Rodney King.

What's the point? I've been on that pier. The seals were hilarious. They were there in the hundreds rolling over on top of each other. I was laughing. I'm angered that this guy would have had a gun and aimed it at one of them. But this idea of making him a symbol/poster child of anything but the assholism that infects our nation is absurd.

At first the asshole murdering piece of shit told police he was shooting at the seals, and then he changed his story.

If he killed a seal, they would have deported him immediately.

What's the point? I've been on that pier. The seals were hilarious. They were there in the hundreds rolling over on top of each other. I was laughing. I'm angered that this guy would have had a gun and aimed it at one of them. But this idea of making him a symbol/poster child of anything but the assholism that infects our nation is absurd.
He should have never been in this country. The founders didn't create this for those type people in mind to be citizens.

He should have never been in this country. The founders didn't create this for those type people in mind to be citizens.
How do you know this?

you still worship bullshit. Don't try to put this over on the rest of us Americans just because you have a cowboy hat and a bibble and a bunch of cows, and you voted for a whore to be in be in the Oval Office.

It had nothing to do with the trial
To be honest I have noticed that the more irrelevant bad behavior that is brought up tends to obscure the fact that it has nothing to do with the actual charged crime. Thats why they start saying someone smoked weed when they were 12 in order to taint the jury pool.

Seals are federally protected wildlife. Even if he missed. Which is what might happen anyway. The penalty just isn't that great. It's only a year in the federal pen.

This is the cautionary tale. Don't let California happen where you are.

Forum List

Back