Illegal Immigrant Gets Time Served for 2015 Killing of Kate Steinle

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013

On Monday, the illegal immigrant acquitted for the 2015 murder of 32-year-old Californian Kate Steinle was sentenced to the seven years’ jail time he’d already served.

The illegal immigrant, Jose Inez Garcia-Zarate, was found guilty of illegal possession of a firearm. That charge carried a maximum 10-year sentence and three years of supervised release. He will be sent to Texas for another hearing with a federal judge in the Texas Western District Court to address a prior case concerning his illegal status.

Kate-Steinle-Illegal-Alien-Killer.jpg

Kate-Steinle.png

Your white life didn't matter to the leftist. It was in the way of their OPEN BORDERS agenda.............You just shouldn't have been walking with your father that night on a pier near your house that day.

Now after 7 years your killer will walk..

He was acquitted of murder
Seven years seems appropriate for an illegal possession charge

He was acquitted of murder
Seven years seems appropriate for an illegal possession charge
Kate got LIFE..............

She is kinda dead because of the dirt bag..........Yeah I didn't agree with the sentence........or your open borders.

On Monday, the illegal immigrant acquitted for the 2015 murder of 32-year-old Californian Kate Steinle was sentenced to the seven years’ jail time he’d already served.

The illegal immigrant, Jose Inez Garcia-Zarate, was found guilty of illegal possession of a firearm. That charge carried a maximum 10-year sentence and three years of supervised release. He will be sent to Texas for another hearing with a federal judge in the Texas Western District Court to address a prior case concerning his illegal status.

I hope they fly him home..........part way.

She was a lefty who supported illegals, as is her father.

Not going to feel sorry for someone that dies as a result of their own politics.

She was a lefty who supported illegals, as is her father.

Not going to feel sorry for someone that dies as a result of their own politics.
Well I'd forgotten that...........but still want the criminal thrown out of the plane anyways.

A bullet to his head, leave at the border where his decaying body can rot, let the smell of death be a deterrent for future diseased illegal border crossers....

The jury said he was not guilty.
I don't agree. And he is a issue as a illegal repeat offender that was allowed in again and again and again.

Let me know how you feel the next time he kills.....

I don't agree. And he is a issue as a illegal repeat offender that was allowed in again and again and again.

Let me know how you feel the next time he kills.....
In our system the jury decides guilt, not the public.

In our system the jury decides guilt, not the public.
Still doesn't mean I can disagree. She's dead........he's free....Wonder what his name will be the next time he's here after being deported again.

Still doesn't mean I can disagree. She's dead........he's free....Wonder what his name will be the next time he's here after being deported again.
You haven't given us the facts. If you did, it might explain why the jury found him not guilty.

You haven't given us the facts. If you did, it might explain why the jury found him not guilty.
So called accident........And he's still an illegal. again when he kills again after coming back as a new guy let me know how great this was for us.

Kate doesn't matter...........she's dead.

So called accident........And he's still an illegal. again when he kills again after coming back as a new guy let me know how great this was for us.

Kate doesn't matter...........she's dead.
If it was an accident why are you so angry at the man?

If it was an accident why are you so angry at the man?
He's and illegal who continues to cross our borders and was a criminal on multiple occasions. And he killed an innocent woman just walking down the pier.

He should have gotten more time.............he will come back after being deported and do crime again............Wait and see.........

Guess you could care less he shot the woman.......Time will tell if I'm right huh............

Forum List

Back