What would your reaction be if Donald Trump was finally locked up for his crimes?

You guys are rushing to defend a guy who verifiably, on video, lies all of the fucking time - and you can use your fingers & the very internet you're on to find these videos out of the horse's mouth.........not mine, and not fake news....but the horse himself....

and because of hero worship...

are forcing yourselves to believe that its the entire intelligence community, world intelligence, our judges and juries, and a decorated military veteran and long time republican serving member of the fbi................are all lying.

to get your liar.

It's sick!~

Your hatred of Trump is what is sick.
Your dissonance is not my fault. There's not a giant conspiracy - these guys seem to have actually committed these crimes. Protect the liar and shout conspiracy though - it's your moral character you're diminishing. I'm just the entertained.

I'm curious, GT...do you think the Trump campaign did anything even remotely comparable to the things that the Clinton campaign did during the election?
I'm open to hear about anything that could be tried in a Court - I'm open to hear about Trump not ordering his Justice Department to investigate it, and then go onto twitter to tell his hero-worshipers that he "wonders" why they don't...

I like facts, that's all - and it's a fact that Trump and his entire Campaign have lied, that IVE seen, many times over on Video. That's a fact...

I also find it interesting that the investigation has not even been fully revealed, and Convictions have ACTUALLY happened....and yet because Trump runs with (already) debunked characterizations of what's been released ...on his Twitter...

Folks run into this messageboard to pretend there's some giant concocted conspiracy that would necessarily have to have thousands of people involved...

It's crayyyyysee

You didn't answer my question, GT...do you think the Trump campaign did anything remotely comparable to all of the things that the Clinton campaign did?
I dont take hear-say, and so your question of wrong-doing without empirical investigation is meaningless to me.

Let me see them contradict each other on video? I'd say that's as bad as Trump.
Let me see them get convicted of something? I'd say thats as bad as Trumps campaign, sure.
Their decision to try and boot Bernie was pretty whack, yea.

One of the tenants of American justice is "equal" justice under the law! So if one campaign has been put under the microscope for the better part of two years with very little to show for it and the other campaign hasn't been examined at all...where is the equal justice in that? Yes, some people associated with the Trump campaign lied...but when you compare what THEY did to the things that Hillary Clinton's campaign was doing with Fusion GPS and the Steele "dossiers" it's almost farce that one side has been subjected to the scrutiny that they have while the other side appears to have gotten a pass simply because they lost the election!

That's not even getting into what Clinton and the DNC did with regards to her primary challenge in Bernie Sanders! Let's be honest here, kiddies...the entire Clinton campaign REEKS of corruption and shady dealings on so many levels that it's mind boggling!

One of the tenants of American justice is "equal" justice under the law! So if one campaign has been put under the microscope for the better part of two years with very little to show for it and the other campaign hasn't been examined at all...where is the equal justice in that? Yes, some people associated with the Trump campaign lied...but when you compare what THEY did to the things that Hillary Clinton's campaign was doing with Fusion GPS and the Steele "dossiers" it's almost farce that one side has been subjected to the scrutiny that they have while the other side appears to have gotten a pass simply because they lost the election!
Trump is the guy you could easily ask these questions to, and also the Republican controlled committees that investigated these things and didn't recommend to Indict.

You're mad at Mueller? He's tasked with investigating Russian interference into our Election and was tasked by...Rod Rosenstein. A Republican. This investigation was already justified - we caught Russia red handed.

The incoherence with your thought processes, maybe it can be clarified somehow.....

That's not even getting into what Clinton and the DNC did with regards to her primary challenge in Bernie Sanders! Let's be honest here, kiddies...the entire Clinton campaign REEKS of corruption and shady dealings on so many levels that it's mind boggling!

But....no charges....not indictments....no guilty pleas.....NOTHING

Compare that to the trump regime...

Or it could mean that you failed to remember something. Or it could mean that you did not consider an action in the same view as the questioner.

We've seen people jailed of misremembering the ORDER of certain events. Seriously? Doing jail time for misremembering the order of events years after the fact and you consider that JUSTICE?
dude - whatever way you need to rationalize these guys going to prison through a fair-trial process - - - - have at it, but it's seriously loony conspiracy kook bullshit made mainstream by a guy who's a professional liar all of his life.

I'm from NY - we have known Trump's a fraud for a lot of years and it's actually pretty shocking that he convinces anyone of anything - I mean he's so fulla shit he even doesnt believe himself it's funny as fuck.

The idea that a Grand Jury or similar special counsel investigation could turn into an abusive witch hunt is not something Trump invented.

Hell, I remember a fine Rockford File episode on it from the 70s.

Indeed, Jim gets arrested for perjury because he spoke to a man, who was using a different name. So when he was asked if he ever spoke to the man, named with his real name, he said no. Because to his knowledge, he had not.

And was promptly arrested.

I recommend it. You should watch it. Very entertaining and educational. For you.
umm, lying under oath, which is a crime, isn't the only Crime they've been indicted for.

You did know that, right?

C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnn...say you knew!!!

And the grand jury only decides whether or not to INDICT.

They dont dictate the entire fucking TRIAL.

That Cotton Mueller, managed to gin up a variety of process crimes, is not impressive.
If I were...sayyyyy....YOU

I'd look up and list the Convictions that have occurred, so far - if I'm going to characterize them a certain way.

THAT way, you can be sure as a responsible ADULT, that you're not feeding into some phony narrative because of the dissonance that your hero worship of a proven pathological liar creates.

What do ya say, let's review the actual convictions yes?

Sure. Let's see what you have.

upload_2019-1-31_8-32-37.jpeg

This......

I would consider it a soft coup, and react accordingly.

How does a legal investigation of a President constitute a coup?

By it being a false conviction based on bullshit.
What conviction?
You have not even seen the report yet

Are you saying you do not trust our court system that is stocked with conservatives or the Senate which is led by Conservatives?

That is what you call a coup?

You seem confused by the concept of a hypothetical. Read the op again, and if it does not make sense to you then, just give up and go away.
Nothing hypothetical about the investigation

Key Trump aids are going to jail
Trump is either stupid or complicit

Just like Cotton Mather said. Look at all these witches we found. It proves we were right.

dude - whatever way you need to rationalize these guys going to prison through a fair-trial process - - - - have at it, but it's seriously loony conspiracy kook bullshit made mainstream by a guy who's a professional liar all of his life.

I'm from NY - we have known Trump's a fraud for a lot of years and it's actually pretty shocking that he convinces anyone of anything - I mean he's so fulla shit he even doesnt believe himself it's funny as fuck.

The idea that a Grand Jury or similar special counsel investigation could turn into an abusive witch hunt is not something Trump invented.

Indeed, Jim gets arrested for perjury because he spoke to a man, who was using a different name. So when he was asked if he ever spoke to the man, named with his real name, he said no. Because to his knowledge, he had not.

I recommend it. You should watch it. Very entertaining and educational. For you.
umm, lying under oath, which is a crime, isn't the only Crime they've been indicted for.

That Cotton Mueller, managed to gin up a variety of process crimes, is not impressive.

I'd look up and list the Convictions that have occurred, so far - if I'm going to characterize them a certain way.

THAT way, you can be sure as a responsible ADULT, that you're not feeding into some phony narrative because of the dissonance that your hero worship of a proven pathological liar creates.

MUELLER....the man who haunts trump's dreams.

Conspiracy against the United States - Rick Gates. This was actually a charge he pleaded DOWN TO, in exchange for his cooperation with the rest of the investigation.

That's 1 "process crime" that doesn't umm.....seem like Mueller simply jive talked into existence as y'all mischaracterize.

That was just a GLANCE at the Convictions, let alone charges still pending, in this thing. Write that one off before we continue.

A former member of this site was a mass-shooter
:bsflag::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
uh, no. That's an actual fact. There was a mass shooter that was a member of this very site. Make a wager and I'll prove it to you - and in the mean-time, quit making threats with photos of ak-47s and you wont end up on watch lists - I'm glad to put people on watch lists if it saves American lives.

We really have a mental health issue in the U.S. today. There are so many that need to be locked up for their own protection.

You have yet to make any case for any crime. Locking someone up for no crime is actually against the law and in direct violation of human rights.
Trump and his teams of lawyers has USED the law to screw 1000's Look it up ,,It's in the book
What book are you talking about? A law book? Name THE BOOK.

Oh and please don't tell me some preported tell all book with nothing to back it up but a desire to sell a book.

the only book he's read about Trump, of course

61f9IGAYb5L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Trump the moron should be jailed just for telling our dedicated intelligence officers to go back to school The man is a complete AH supported by those who grovel at his feet

Your dissonance is not my fault. There's not a giant conspiracy - these guys seem to have actually committed these crimes. Protect the liar and shout conspiracy though - it's your moral character you're diminishing. I'm just the entertained.

I'm curious, GT...do you think the Trump campaign did anything even remotely comparable to the things that the Clinton campaign did during the election?
I'm open to hear about anything that could be tried in a Court - I'm open to hear about Trump not ordering his Justice Department to investigate it, and then go onto twitter to tell his hero-worshipers that he "wonders" why they don't...

I like facts, that's all - and it's a fact that Trump and his entire Campaign have lied, that IVE seen, many times over on Video. That's a fact...

I also find it interesting that the investigation has not even been fully revealed, and Convictions have ACTUALLY happened....and yet because Trump runs with (already) debunked characterizations of what's been released ...on his Twitter...

Folks run into this messageboard to pretend there's some giant concocted conspiracy that would necessarily have to have thousands of people involved...

It's crayyyyysee

Funny how all those convictions have happened about cases that were unrelated to Trump, but you seem to think it's a sign that Mueller is about to "get" Trump.
I seem to think that Trump lies about and mischaracterizes things a lot.

I dont know why he's doing that, but I do know that he's surrounded by shady people who are being convicted of crimes...

i do know that he's a pathological liar...

so literally none of what's going on SURPRISES me.
Elect a clown ,expect a circus

We really have a mental health issue in the U.S. today. There are so many that need to be locked up for their own protection.

You have yet to make any case for any crime. Locking someone up for no crime is actually against the law and in direct violation of human rights.
Trump and his teams of lawyers has USED the law to screw 1000's Look it up ,,It's in the book
What book are you talking about? A law book? Name THE BOOK.

Oh and please don't tell me some preported tell all book with nothing to back it up but a desire to sell a book.

the only book he's read about Trump, of course

61f9IGAYb5L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Read this Mr IQ
The small business owners Trump never fully paid - CNNPolitics

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/13/politics/trump-small-business-owners/index.html

Sep 14, 2016 - A contract with Donald Trump seemed like the deal of a lifetime. But it turned into a nightmare when the paycheck never came.
Missing: robbed ‎| ‎Must include: ‎robbed
Donald Trump's Business Plan Left a Trail of Unpaid Bills - WSJ

https://www.wsj.com › Politics › Election 2016

Jun 9, 2016 - “If they do a good job, I won't cut them at all,” Mr. Trump said of businesses he contracts with, saying “it's probably 1,000 to one where Ipay.
Missing: robbed ‎| ‎Must include: ‎robbed

This Architect Says Trump Almost Destroyed His Business, But That ...

https://www.forbes.com/.../this-architect-says-trump-almost-destroyed-his-business-but...

Jul 13, 2016 - (The Trump campaign didn't respond to an email requesting comment.) ... he's a nice guy when he cheated you out of thousands of dollars? ... Adams: Had you heard rumors that Trump didn't pay architects what they deserved ...

Trump issues executive order freezing federal workers' pay in 2019 ...

https://www.krdo.com/news/politics/trump-issues-executive...pay-in.../955997751

Teenager jailed 25 years for attempted murder after running over friend over stolen marijuana

We all know that Donald Trump is responsible for many deaths and serious injuries. Some of it is directly his fault (sending troops to dangerous territories), some of it is indirect, e.g. pipe bomber, the man who attacked and shot five media members, the attacker of Jussie Smollett was also a MAGA supporter.

Now, the difference between the regular person who gets jailed for 25 years for attempted murder and Donald Trump? Its the status and power and even wealth.

If Donald Trump was not the leader of the USA, and is not worth billions of dollars, he would have been locked up for his crimes many many years ago. But because of his status and reputation as a world leader, he gets a free pass to sexually assault whoever he wants, and incite hatred and violence.

What would your reaction be if Donald Trump is locked up for good?
636052959222822188-Screen-Shot-2016-07-28-at-9.36.37-AM.jpg

my reaction; 1 down....so many to go....

You guys are rushing to defend a guy who verifiably, on video, lies all of the fucking time - and you can use your fingers & the very internet you're on to find these videos out of the horse's mouth.........not mine, and not fake news....but the horse himself....

and because of hero worship...

are forcing yourselves to believe that its the entire intelligence community, world intelligence, our judges and juries, and a decorated military veteran and long time republican serving member of the fbi................are all lying.

to get your liar.

It's sick!~

It's crayyyyysee

You didn't answer my question, GT...do you think the Trump campaign did anything remotely comparable to all of the things that the Clinton campaign did?

Clinton campaign was clean
If it wasn’t, Republicans would....Lock her up

Forum List

Back