What would your reaction be if Donald Trump was finally locked up for his crimes?

We really have a mental health issue in the U.S. today. There are so many that need to be locked up for their own protection.

You have yet to make any case for any crime. Locking someone up for no crime is actually against the law and in direct violation of human rights.
Mainstream Media Is Literally Making People Sick
Mainstream Media Is Literally Making People Sick

I would consider it a soft coup, and react accordingly.

How does a legal investigation of a President constitute a coup?

By it being a false conviction based on bullshit.
What conviction?
You have not even seen the report yet

Are you saying you do not trust our court system that is stocked with conservatives or the Senate which is led by Conservatives?

That is what you call a coup?

You seem confused by the concept of a hypothetical. Read the op again, and if it does not make sense to you then, just give up and go away.
Nothing hypothetical about the investigation

Key Trump aids are going to jail
Trump is either stupid or complicit

READ THE OP YOU MORON.

The idea that a Grand Jury or similar special counsel investigation could turn into an abusive witch hunt is not something Trump invented.

Hell, I remember a fine Rockford File episode on it from the 70s.

Indeed, Jim gets arrested for perjury because he spoke to a man, who was using a different name. So when he was asked if he ever spoke to the man, named with his real name, he said no. Because to his knowledge, he had not.

And was promptly arrested.

I recommend it. You should watch it. Very entertaining and educational. For you.
umm, lying under oath, which is a crime, isn't the only Crime they've been indicted for.

You did know that, right?

C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnn...say you knew!!!

And the grand jury only decides whether or not to INDICT.

They dont dictate the entire fucking TRIAL.

That Cotton Mueller, managed to gin up a variety of process crimes, is not impressive.
If I were...sayyyyy....YOU

I'd look up and list the Convictions that have occurred, so far - if I'm going to characterize them a certain way.

THAT way, you can be sure as a responsible ADULT, that you're not feeding into some phony narrative because of the dissonance that your hero worship of a proven pathological liar creates.

What do ya say, let's review the actual convictions yes?

Sure. Let's see what you have.
Conspiracy against the United States - Rick Gates. This was actually a charge he pleaded DOWN TO, in exchange for his cooperation with the rest of the investigation.

That's 1 "process crime" that doesn't umm.....seem like Mueller simply jive talked into existence as y'all mischaracterize.

That was just a GLANCE at the Convictions, let alone charges still pending, in this thing. Write that one off before we continue.

Why Paul Manafort pleaded guilty to "conspiracy against the United States"

"....But it is fundamentally a charge related to the other charges of money laundering, misleading federal officials and investigators about foreign bank accounts, and lobbying for the Ukrainian government. It’s not about betraying America in some deep, treasonous sense."

Teenager jailed 25 years for attempted murder after running over friend over stolen marijuana

We all know that Donald Trump is responsible for many deaths and serious injuries. Some of it is directly his fault (sending troops to dangerous territories), some of it is indirect, e.g. pipe bomber, the man who attacked and shot five media members, the attacker of Jussie Smollett was also a MAGA supporter.

Now, the difference between the regular person who gets jailed for 25 years for attempted murder and Donald Trump? Its the status and power and even wealth.

If Donald Trump was not the leader of the USA, and is not worth billions of dollars, he would have been locked up for his crimes many many years ago. But because of his status and reputation as a world leader, he gets a free pass to sexually assault whoever he wants, and incite hatred and violence.

What would your reaction be if Donald Trump is locked up for good?
636052959222822188-Screen-Shot-2016-07-28-at-9.36.37-AM.jpg

OP is prog tarded. He and those like him give use conservatives comfort knowing we're on the side of right, they're on the side of stupid.

What would your reaction be if Donald Trump was finally locked up for his crimes?
Ignoring all your baseless, partisan assumptions and clear hatred, my reaction would be:

Cool.

I hope Pence doesn't pick a theocratic liberty hater for SCOTUS.

umm, lying under oath, which is a crime, isn't the only Crime they've been indicted for.

You did know that, right?

C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnn...say you knew!!!

And the grand jury only decides whether or not to INDICT.

They dont dictate the entire fucking TRIAL.

That Cotton Mueller, managed to gin up a variety of process crimes, is not impressive.

I'd look up and list the Convictions that have occurred, so far - if I'm going to characterize them a certain way.

THAT way, you can be sure as a responsible ADULT, that you're not feeding into some phony narrative because of the dissonance that your hero worship of a proven pathological liar creates.

Conspiracy against the United States - Rick Gates. This was actually a charge he pleaded DOWN TO, in exchange for his cooperation with the rest of the investigation.

That's 1 "process crime" that doesn't umm.....seem like Mueller simply jive talked into existence as y'all mischaracterize.

That was just a GLANCE at the Convictions, let alone charges still pending, in this thing. Write that one off before we continue.

"....But it is fundamentally a charge related to the other charges of money laundering, misleading federal officials and investigators about foreign bank accounts, and lobbying for the Ukrainian government. It’s not about betraying America in some deep, treasonous sense."
Are those process crimes, or actual crimes?

Why is this so hard for you to stay focused...

They are utterly unrelated to Russian collusion. Sorry, let me make that, "russian collusion".

They are the type of unrelated shit you find, when you start going though people's affairs, like a witch hunt.

Would you like to try another one?

Teenager jailed 25 years for attempted murder after running over friend over stolen marijuana

We all know that Donald Trump is responsible for many deaths and serious injuries. Some of it is directly his fault (sending troops to dangerous territories), some of it is indirect, e.g. pipe bomber, the man who attacked and shot five media members, the attacker of Jussie Smollett was also a MAGA supporter.

Now, the difference between the regular person who gets jailed for 25 years for attempted murder and Donald Trump? Its the status and power and even wealth.

If Donald Trump was not the leader of the USA, and is not worth billions of dollars, he would have been locked up for his crimes many many years ago. But because of his status and reputation as a world leader, he gets a free pass to sexually assault whoever he wants, and incite hatred and violence.

Accusations from political enemies and unbalanced people on the internet, do not a crime create.

I respect Pootie Poo more then many of the politicians in D.C. This is a globalist trick because many of the politicians would follow Soviet doctrine. Putin believes in a sovereign nation for mother Russia. Nancy and the rest are globalist shills and have been enriched for selling out. They will fly out of here to the most peaceful environs if things got bad on our territory.

They are utterly unrelated to Russian collusion. Sorry, let me make that, "russian collusion".

They are the type of unrelated shit you find, when you start going though people's affairs, like a witch hunt.

Are they crimes, does committing crimes make one a criminal and should crimes be prosecuted or ignored - lets have your honest take on that.....so we're clear ~

and he also has crimes regarding the russian inteference investigation..

but i wanna be clear on those points....

Are they crimes, does committing crimes make one a criminal and should crimes be prosecuted or ignored - lets have your honest take on that.....so we're clear ~

I want to be clear on this point you raise, also.

You cited the conspiracy against the United States charge. Now you want to move on to other accusations made against him?

Admit it. YOu read the title of that portion of the plea and just made a number of assumptions. Incorrect assumptions.

Couple of points about that.

1. That was the point of making that charge. TO mislead people like you, into believing that something about the Russia Collusion was found.

2. The way you were mistaken about that? If you were under oath, and a Trump supporter, Mueller would now be blackmailing you with the threat of jail time to give him something, anything that might let him gin up some shit on Trump. And if you could not, then he would arrest you the same way, and publish it pretending it has shit to do with anything.

thats getting desperate and grasping at straws saying trump has committed crimes and IGNORING how EVERY president since Reagan have committed crimes against humanity and been a traiter to americans ONE HUNDRED TIMES WORSE than trump only allowed to walk the streets free as a bird.:abgg2q.jpg:

I want to be clear on this point you raise, also.

You cited the conspiracy against the United States charge. Now you want to move on to other accusations made against him?

Admit it. YOu read the title of that portion of the plea and just made a number of assumptions. Incorrect assumptions.

Couple of points about that.

1. That was the point of making that charge. TO mislead people like you, into believing that something about the Russia Collusion was found.

2. The way you were mistaken about that? If you were under oath, and a Trump supporter, Mueller would now be blackmailing you with the threat of jail time to give him something, anything that might let him gin up some shit on Trump. And if you could not, then he would arrest you the same way, and publish it pretending it has shit to do with anything.
whoa whoa whao...

do me a favor, alright? & I'd be glad to have a chat with ya...

Don't assume things - don't presume anything about my intentions. Ask me, and I'll tell ya.

The reason I'd like for you to answer these questions, directly and without "yeah but but but here's why, and what about this and this...." - is because I'm hoping to attempt to have you realize something that it looks like you're having trouble realizing.

Nothing more, and the questions are innocuous. I'll answer my same questions, for you!

Lets try again. Simple, basic questions and we can go from there.

Are they crimes, does committing crimes make one a criminal and should crimes be prosecuted or ignored - lets have your honest take on that....

if we can't get direct answers without scapegoating to the "others" and the "theys" and the "but but buts"....

then you need to really think about that for yourself, and I'd be done with you at that juncture.

It will be a pretty day for sure...I would lock his ass up in LA county jail, and broadcast that shit 24/7.

We really have a mental health issue in the U.S. today. There are so many that need to be locked up for their own protection.

You have yet to make any case for any crime. Locking someone up for no crime is actually against the law and in direct violation of human rights.
Trump and his teams of lawyers has USED the law to screw 1000's Look it up ,,It's in the book
What book are you talking about? A law book? Name THE BOOK.

Oh and please don't tell me some preported tell all book with nothing to back it up but a desire to sell a book.

the only book he's read about Trump, of course

61f9IGAYb5L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Trump the moron should be jailed just for telling our dedicated intelligence officers to go back to school The man is a complete AH supported by those who grovel at his feet
You mean the ones that assured us there were WMDs in Iraq?
The ones that were completely blindsided by 9/11?
The ones that said Russia would never invade the Crimea?
The ones that the CIA is part of that spied on congress and lied under oath to congress?

Just going by that very short list of failures and shady dealings I would not be to trusting of them either.

Talk about crazy. You and others supported the last guy in the White House that acted like a dictator. Wrote EOs that even he admitted were unconstitutional. Signed a nuclear agreement without even submitting it to congress. Had an administration that sold guns, spied on congress, spied on citizens, even started war without congressional approval. Yet this short list was fine with you because it was a democrat in office.

You guys are rushing to defend a guy who verifiably, on video, lies all of the fucking time - and you can use your fingers & the very internet you're on to find these videos out of the horse's mouth.........not mine, and not fake news....but the horse himself....

and because of hero worship...

are forcing yourselves to believe that its the entire intelligence community, world intelligence, our judges and juries, and a decorated military veteran and long time republican serving member of the fbi................are all lying.

to get your liar.

It's sick!~

Your hatred of Trump is what is sick.
Your dissonance is not my fault. There's not a giant conspiracy - these guys seem to have actually committed these crimes. Protect the liar and shout conspiracy though - it's your moral character you're diminishing. I'm just the entertained.

I'm curious, GT...do you think the Trump campaign did anything even remotely comparable to the things that the Clinton campaign did during the election?
Don’t see Clinton being investigated

But....but....HILLARY
Is not a defense

I'm not putting on a defense of the Trump campaign. I'm simply asking why it is that the campaign that was about as sleazy and corrupt throughout the process as you could possibly get hasn't been investigated while the Mueller investigations drags on into nearly it's third year with nothing more to show for all that than putting some Trump associates in jail for not being truthful?

I don't know why you hate Trump for lying when that's all you've done in this thread. You lied about Clinton's impeachment and unless you can show where I said the intelligence community are in on a conspiracy, you've lied about that. I think it's that old adage, "We hate most in others that which we most hate about ourselves". Sad for you.
I didnt even talk about Clinton's impeachment - that makes you a liar.

I asked why Will brought up a video from 30 years ago, and moved on....

You're making an ass of yourself.

And you are suggesting a conspiracy theory - you think it's a witch-hunt and are against it inspite of the bulk of it being classified and you dont even have the first fuck of a clue about.

It's down right hero worship, and it's gross.

Post #52. You said, "'m not sure why it would provide you comfort to know that a guy lying on Video about a blow job close to 30 years ago should mean something in a discussion where folks from a Campaign are being convicted of Conspiracy to commit fraud against the united states....." That's about Clinton's impeachment. I'm proven correct and you're just caught in another lie.
No, I commented on the video and asked why it was brought up, not the impeachment. It's really emotionally challenging for you to have to face your own hero worship here today, huh? You're flailing about inconsequential bullshit like a retard.

Yes, you commented on the "video" (which has nothing to do with anything) and then claimed you didn't comment on it. You're lost in your lies. You think getting caught lying as you complain about Trump lying is inconsequential? You have shown yourself to be nothing more than a joke.

It'd be best if you quit posting and shuffle on off to Buffalo. Bye.
I commented that the video was about a blowjob 30 years ago.

I didnt watch the video....I simply said what it was and asked why it was brought up....

You called that a "lie about impeachment" (that was your actual lie)whatever the fuck that means.....it's because you're not good at comprehension.

You're really stretching, and it's pretty gross.

I'm glad you finally admit you DID comment about Clinton's impeachment, though you couldn't bring yourself to accept responsibility for your lie. You may go.

I didnt even talk about Clinton's impeachment - that makes you a liar.

I asked why Will brought up a video from 30 years ago, and moved on....

You're making an ass of yourself.

And you are suggesting a conspiracy theory - you think it's a witch-hunt and are against it inspite of the bulk of it being classified and you dont even have the first fuck of a clue about.

It's down right hero worship, and it's gross.

Post #52. You said, "'m not sure why it would provide you comfort to know that a guy lying on Video about a blow job close to 30 years ago should mean something in a discussion where folks from a Campaign are being convicted of Conspiracy to commit fraud against the united states....." That's about Clinton's impeachment. I'm proven correct and you're just caught in another lie.
No, I commented on the video and asked why it was brought up, not the impeachment. It's really emotionally challenging for you to have to face your own hero worship here today, huh? You're flailing about inconsequential bullshit like a retard.

Yes, you commented on the "video" (which has nothing to do with anything) and then claimed you didn't comment on it. You're lost in your lies. You think getting caught lying as you complain about Trump lying is inconsequential? You have shown yourself to be nothing more than a joke.

It'd be best if you quit posting and shuffle on off to Buffalo. Bye.
I commented that the video was about a blowjob 30 years ago.

I didnt watch the video....I simply said what it was and asked why it was brought up....

You called that a "lie about impeachment" (that was your actual lie)whatever the fuck that means.....it's because you're not good at comprehension.

You're really stretching, and it's pretty gross.

I'm glad you finally admit you DID comment about Clinton's impeachment, though you couldn't bring yourself to accept responsibility for your lie. You may go.
Good job, weirdo.

You guys are rushing to defend a guy who verifiably, on video, lies all of the fucking time - and you can use your fingers & the very internet you're on to find these videos out of the horse's mouth.........not mine, and not fake news....but the horse himself....

and because of hero worship...

are forcing yourselves to believe that its the entire intelligence community, world intelligence, our judges and juries, and a decorated military veteran and long time republican serving member of the fbi................are all lying.

to get your liar.

It's sick!~

Your hatred of Trump is what is sick.
Your dissonance is not my fault. There's not a giant conspiracy - these guys seem to have actually committed these crimes. Protect the liar and shout conspiracy though - it's your moral character you're diminishing. I'm just the entertained.

I'm curious, GT...do you think the Trump campaign did anything even remotely comparable to the things that the Clinton campaign did during the election?
Don’t see Clinton being investigated

But....but....HILLARY
Is not a defense

I'm not putting on a defense of the Trump campaign. I'm simply asking why it is that the campaign that was about as sleazy and corrupt throughout the process as you could possibly get hasn't been investigated while the Mueller investigations drags on into nearly it's third year with nothing more to show for all that than putting some Trump associates in jail for not being truthful?
Hillary was under Criminal Investigation by the FBI DURING the Campaign, and James Comey broke protocol to make that news Public.

Further, Republican Committees in both Chambers led investigations into all-things Hillary.

The result of these things, as you had seen, was no indictments.

You don't like how it turned out based on, perhaps, the way the media characterized what she did or didn't do, and you certainly aren't basing it on her NOT being investigated - - so I don't actually know what you're talking about in raising this issue.

That's not even getting into what Clinton and the DNC did with regards to her primary challenge in Bernie Sanders! Let's be honest here, kiddies...the entire Clinton campaign REEKS of corruption and shady dealings on so many levels that it's mind boggling!

But....no charges....not indictments....no guilty pleas.....NOTHING

Compare that to the trump regime...

Ah, that was my whole point, Jim! You don't have charges...indictments...or pleas of any kind unless you have an investigation in the first place. So where was the investigation into what the Clinton campaign was doing through Fusion GPS and Richard Steele? That was a US Presidential campaign PAYING to have foreign nationals put together a series of phony dossiers designed to smear the opposition candidate and then disseminating them to their friends at the FBI and to friendly media outlets! I can't think of ANY campaign that has ever stooped to something as sleazy as that...can you? Richard Nixon has a rep as a crook because he covered up the Watergate break in. That WAS criminal and he deserved all he got but lets be honest here...Nixon wasn't trying to influence millions of American voters with a smear campaign predicated on made up dossiers! Clinton's camp actually DID that and for all intents and purposes...they didn't even get a slap on the wrist for it!

Forum List

Back