What would you do if your child told you

What is it? 10% of the population is homosexual? Damn, just three more kids and a better chance that Sunni has a homosexual kid.

His odds aren't too bad right now, as a matter of fact.

Why would spanking a child for exibiting homo behavior be wrong?

If you caught your child playing with matches in his bedroom.

He would be punished.

Correct?

That's what parents do.

Parents modify childrens behavior according to what they feel is socially acceptable.

So what would be wrong with punishing homo behavior in your child?

If you felt that homosexuality was wrong and perverted.

Last edited:
For the Record, In the New Testament, "Romans Chapter 1" depicts it as a Curse.

The Holy Bible
A crime against God? Take it up with the Taliban! They are fighting for God too.

Your Assessment is False. The Taliban Murders, Christians, Pray. Homosexuality is not a Civilly Punishable offense in The Christian World. It is Tolerated. Can You show where Civil Laws in the Western World, Imprison or even take property because of Sexual Preference?
A slim argument. Could it be said that being Black, yet another immutable condition, was/is a civilly punishable offense? And yet who would deny the existence of racism?

And racists used the cover of the Bible to practice that hatred.

You brought up the Biblical reference, and now you hide behind civil law.

Please clarify.

A crime against God? Take it up with the Taliban! They are fighting for God too.

Your Assessment is False. The Taliban Murders, Christians, Pray. Homosexuality is not a Civilly Punishable offense in The Christian World. It is Tolerated. Can You show where Civil Laws in the Western World, Imprison or even take property because of Sexual Preference?
A slim argument. Could it be said that being Black, yet another immutable condition, was/is a civilly punishable offense? And yet who would deny the existence of racism?

Please clarify.

Your Fantasy Base just keeps growing. There is One Race, The Human Race, We are All Related. Humans practice Hatred, You imply that hatred is exclusive to specific groups and that is false. The same holds true with prejudice. Your Whole argument is based on throwing stones at others, speaking of things generally beyond your understanding.
Any Being is capable of using almost any writing in an attempt to justify Their position, that does not make it true. I brought up a Biblical Reference to make a point, the Post speaks for itself. I stand accused of hiding behind Civil Law. To what Purpose? Did you read the instructions on the NyQuil before you downed the bottle? Where does that even come from? Can You show where in The USA Today Anyone is Imprisoned or Their Property confiscated because of the color of Their Skin? How do You get off comparing Us to the Taliban, who would probably kill you for half of the crap you come off with?

Did it make you breath heavy? Instead of crying, did you go "oooooh" and "ohhhhh"? Did you "wiggle" real slow while you were getting the "spanking"? Were your pants up or down? Was it a "belt" or a "bare hand"? Did the hand caress between slaps?
LOL!!! rdean, were you masturbating as you wrote this??? :lol:

I was just hellping you remember some of your more pleasant childhood memories.

Come on, you had to have been raised by an S and M master at the very least.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrwDFgEeFCE&feature=related]YouTube - It puts the lotion on it's skin[/ame]:lol::lol::lol:

Why would spanking a child for exibiting homo behavior be wrong?

If you caught your child playing with matches in his bedroom.

He would be punished.

Correct?

That's what parents do.

Parents modify childrens behavior according to what they feel is socially acceptable.

So what would be wrong with punishing homo behavior in your child?

If you felt that homosexuality was wrong and perverted.
A light bulb went off in my head. A guy I grew up with, who is gay, was spanked by his father ALL THE TIME. His dad was a big tough guy cop and a total jerk. :eusa_eh:

i would be majorly pissed....only have one child and i want a grandchild....but i would move on...after they agreed to adopt...lol...it would be a shock....but i love my people unconditionally...as much as i can..

sunni,...being a homosexual cannot be equated with those other things...

When parents are in the birthing room and the beautiful new baby is put into their arms.

They are smiling and lovingly looking at this little infant

As they ponder their childs future life.

They have dreams the child will carry on the family name and acheive great things in life.

Dreams of him being a famous doctor, lawyer, writer, movie star, scholar, many wonderful things.

But I can't imagine any parent lovingly looking at their new baby and saying:

"I hope he grows up to become a fudge packing sodomite"

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
When parents are in the birthing room and the beautiful new baby is put into their arms.

They have dreams the child will carry on the family name and acheive great things in life.

Dreams of him being a famous doctor, lawyer, writer, movie star, scholar, many wonderful things.

Based on that it is safe to assume you actually believe that any child's whole life should be dictated by the parents are birth ... which is just wrong on so many levels.

Or indeed "I hope he grows up to be an bigoted asshole".

Please clarify.

Your Fantasy Base just keeps growing. There is One Race, The Human Race, We are All Related. Humans practice Hatred, You imply that hatred is exclusive to specific groups and that is false. The same holds true with prejudice. Your Whole argument is based on throwing stones at others, speaking of things generally beyond your understanding.
Any Being is capable of using almost any writing in an attempt to justify Their position, that does not make it true. I brought up a Biblical Reference to make a point, the Post speaks for itself. I stand accused of hiding behind Civil Law. To what Purpose? Did you read the instructions on the NyQuil before you downed the bottle? Where does that even come from? Can You show where in The USA Today Anyone is Imprisoned or Their Property confiscated because of the color of Their Skin? How do You get off comparing Us to the Taliban, who would probably kill you for half of the crap you come off with?
I pointed out specificity vis-a-vis homophobia and Social Conservatism.

I further referenced Social Conservatism's penchant for using Biblical references to defend their homophobia.

Just as the Taliban uses Islamic references to defend their peculiar hatreds.

Absolutely parents have those dreams for their child(ren)---long before they even make it to the delivery room. Of course they don't dream about their child being gay....BUT....

A wise, MATURE and *truly loving* parent mourns those dreams when their child "comes out". They take the time to acknowledge the death of those dreams....they go through all of the different stages of grieving, and evntually, they pack the old derams up and put them away. Then they exchange the dreams for OTHER DREAMS for their child.

Just because a child says they're GAY doesn't mean its the end of the world. I witnessed this in my own family. Some people in the family were heartless bastards about my cousin, and some were loving and accepting--once the shock wore off.

Guess who is in the last family picture with him before he died, and who is not?

Hint: it's not the heartless bastards. And the shame is ON THEM.

Forum List

Back