I have been informed...

Waay to rain on my parade

You mean this one?

beginning.jpg

that people I don't know are starting threads about me on a message board that is unfamiliar to me.

How fucking cool is that? :lol:

I have been informed (by a bitter newbie, no less) that I don't know how rep works, I simply turned mine off so I can't get a -1 from her, because I'm afraid, and all I ever get are neg reps, and that she's received dozens and dozens of PMs about me just in the couple days that she's been here, even tho I was gone for a good week...

Weird.

that people I don't know are starting threads about me on a message board that is unfamiliar to me.

I have been informed (by a bitter newbie, no less) that I don't know how rep works, I simply turned mine off so I can't get a -1 from her, because I'm afraid, and all I ever get are neg reps, and that she's received dozens and dozens of PMs about me just in the couple days that she's been here, even tho I was gone for a good week...

Weird.
LOL! I have been informed that on the message board in question they have also discussed your fright of neg reps and have also stated that you turned off your rep so you wouldn't receive any...and so have I!

why don't they come over here instead of acting like gossiping school girls?
I think we make them cry.

Tell the truth, Rav...You own stock in Kleenex, don't you? :lol:

KMB: Summary for KIMBERLY CLARK CP- Yahoo! Finance

Did You Know?
To broaden the market Kimberly-Clark sought to give the public as many reasons to buy Kleenex® tissues as possible, and in 1927, K-C proposed a new use for Kleenex® tissues — "absorbent kerchiefs."
Kleenex® Brand Story

That is VERY fuckin cool!!!

That's almost as cool as my situation...

Terral told me that, while he was abducted, the Martians were having round table discussions about me and asking each other "What Would Xotoxi Do?"

P. F. Rad!!!

why don't they come over here instead of acting like gossiping school girls?
I think we make them cry.

Tell the truth, Rav...You own stock in Kleenex, don't you? :lol:

KMB: Summary for KIMBERLY CLARK CP- Yahoo! Finance

Did You Know?
To broaden the market Kimberly-Clark sought to give the public as many reasons to buy Kleenex® tissues as possible, and in 1927, K-C proposed a new use for Kleenex® tissues — "absorbent kerchiefs."
Kleenex® Brand Story
:lol: Why, yes...I do. How could you tell?

Forum List

Back