What Would You Do About Fatties?

Let them eat all of the food in the world, then we could eat them:badgrin:

If you were in power?

1. Nothing. It's their business.

2. Tax them for every pound over 20 pounds over normal weight. Their fatness isn't just a personal issue because it shifts costs to the rest of us through health insurance, etc.

3. Fine them. Their repulsiveness isn't a mere matter of choice, it pollutes the aesthetics of the community.

4. Force them to lose weight. Sparta kicked ass for a reason. America needs to shape up for its coming battles.

5. Ban them from wearing spandex. :eusa_whistle:

This is the most idiotic conversation I've had the misfortune to read in a really long time. And that's saying something.

I want to know if anyone here really, honestly thinks they should "do" something about other people's weight, food consumption, and exercise routine. Please tell me nobody thinks this is any of the government (or anybody else's) business.

This is the most idiotic conversation I've had the misfortune to read in a really long time. And that's saying something.

I want to know if anyone here really, honestly thinks they should "do" something about other people's weight, food consumption, and exercise routine. Please tell me nobody thinks this is any of the government (or anybody else's) business.

It will be after Hussein Osama turns this country commie and implements socialized medicine. :D

Won't happen, thank God. The majority of Americans aren't closet communists. Thank God again.

There is a malicious zietgiest operating on this board which I find troubling, but not entirely surprising

We live in an age where saddism and cruelty masquarade as poltical philosophy.

This thread was obviously just an excuse to insult fat people just because we can with impunity in this environment

I wonder how many here who took the time to hurt other people's feelings here, would have the balls to do that in person?

Few, I imagine.

I notice that the ugliest minds attached to the most macho personalities on line are generally mental and physical and moral cowards in real life.

Anyway, putting my editorializing about what vile people many of you really are aside ..

I am convinced that the reason we're having a pandemic of obesity in the modern world has a lot more to do with cornstarch in practically everything that's a prepared food than character-disordered people eating too much.

I mean, human nature hasn't changed, but the composition of our diets surely have, and tremendously so in the last three or four decades, too.

Oh yeah, one more thing...

The amount of soda that people drink (soda sweetened with? cornstarch, of course) is a big part of the problem.

Soda (sweeted with cane sugar) USED to be a treat, not the constant companion it has becoming in the world. Also, it used to be fairly expensive, and now it's cheaper to buy than water or milk.

Now soda is the fluid most often drunk by most Americans. Mothers, (stupid mothers) put it into the kid's bottles and let them suck it down all day?!

THAT single soda factor is, I suspect, enough to explain much of the problem of obesity in children.

I don't know, nor care, who here is overweight. You have my sympathy because I have seen so many of you trying, I mean really trying to lose weight and failing. (remind me of my cigarette addiction, to be honest)

But if you are fighting the pounds, and you can't quite figure out why, you might want to consider that soda you'll probably be drinking sometime today probably factors in large in your caloric overload.

Last edited:
Hmmm?

So how many personalities that you've encountered online have you met in real life?

Are you a stalker?

Saddism? Soda sweetened with cornstarch?

Lol. Post was good, but those were funny.
It's sweetened with high fructose corn syrup. Cornstarch is used to thicken pudding.

Saddism = sadism. Saddism is something Saddam would be involved in. Which is sort of the same.

Forum List

Back