What Would You Do About Fatties?

I have just eaten 8 chocolate biscuits (cookies):rofl:

Lol. Eat away! It's nobody's business but your own, unless you choose otherwise.

I had two babies in two years, had my foot broken and did nothing but cook and eat for months. Weight ballooned and guess what? I don't give a shit anymore. I still have a better resting heart rate than most 18 year olds, and it's almost impossible to get it up very high, it doesn't matter what I'm doing. I walk all over the place (now that I can) I handle horses and I've had so much fun this past year just cooking and eating what I want and not hassling over it. I sort of hover at a consistent weight (and it's not 500 lbs). Thyroid is fine, blood sugar is fine, I'm healthy as they come.

But now I'm back in the horse biz so the weight has to come off. I feel sorry for horses subjected to fatties on their backs. I mean, a little heft is okay, but have some mercy.....
So starting next month I'm bareback for an hour a day, watching the cals and the weight will come off. Sigh. It's the end of an era, and it was an enjoyable one. And the horse I'll be bareback on...well riding him is like riding a jackhammer. I expect those pounds to be pounded away posthaste.

It's relevant, since we're talking about useless attorneys.

It was only relevant because you were looking for an excuse to trash us. As I said, your a troll.

Oh, and get your facts right, I'm not an attorney.

Don't be offended Larkin, Allie thinks lots of people are useless. Liberals, attorneys, Muslims, etc. You are probably in the majority.

Er, no, I defend attorneys all the time. It's a shame that every person needs to have them to function in the courts, but I generally like them. I just don't like STUPID attorneys.

And I'm not offended by Muslims, either. I don't hate Muslims. I don't even hate radical Muslims. Which puts me head and shoulders above the assholes here who obviously hate Christians.

I am offended by liberals. Typically they're hysterical, ignorant, elitist, bigoted and racist. You'll have to look elitist up, since I have yet to come across a liberal on this site who knows the true meaning of the term.

Lol. Eat away! It's nobody's business but your own, unless you choose otherwise.

I had two babies in two years, had my foot broken and did nothing but cook and eat for months. Weight ballooned and guess what? I don't give a shit anymore. I still have a better resting heart rate than most 18 year olds, and it's almost impossible to get it up very high, it doesn't matter what I'm doing. I walk all over the place (now that I can) I handle horses and I've had so much fun this past year just cooking and eating what I want and not hassling over it. I sort of hover at a consistent weight (and it's not 500 lbs). Thyroid is fine, blood sugar is fine, I'm healthy as they come.

But now I'm back in the horse biz so the weight has to come off. I feel sorry for horses subjected to fatties on their backs. I mean, a little heft is okay, but have some mercy.....
So starting next month I'm bareback for an hour a day, watching the cals and the weight will come off. Sigh. It's the end of an era, and it was an enjoyable one. And the horse I'll be bareback on...well riding him is like riding a jackhammer. I expect those pounds to be pounded away posthaste.

That's neat Allie...the horse biz...what do you do, train or run a stable?

HA!
I've raised them and shown them...but I don't fancy myself a trainer (though there are lots of less qualified ppl than myself who do...). I sold off my last three during my last pregnancy, I wasn't riding, I didn't really have a place for them, had to travel to care for them, it was a pain in the butt.

But the babies need to ride, and I'm ready to again. So now I'm going to have a retirement home for two old horses, until the babies are good enough riders that I can find one for myself and we can start going around. I've got the Appy and I'll be bringing an old horse that belongs to a friend home, too. I've been telling him to retire him for years, he's worked so hard (the horse) he deserves a few years of easy living. Honestly, I'm not crazy about him (he's the jackhammer, and I think he's ugly!) and he doesn't really like people much, lol. But he's safe and he has done absolutely everything, and he's strong and sound so he's just fine for us for now.

I'll start hitting local shows and fairs this summer with the babies and the appy, always fun. I was a rodeo princess when I was a girl, expect my daughter will be, too. Have raised and shown Quarter horses and TEnnessee Walkers. I'm trying to decide which I want for a saddle horse for myself....

1. Nothing. It is their business – and certainly don’t make it into an “Americans with Disabilities” issue. Option 2 does not count because insurance companies already adjust premiums for overweight people.

If this is the only thing you guys have to fight about, I'd say the well is about dry.

It's nobody's business how fat other people are, and if you're staying up nights worrying about what "you" should be doing, you really need to get a hobby. One that doesn't involve you meddling in other people's business.

Also, fatties frequently do quite well as soldiers. An army marches on it's stomach, remember....

If insurance and tax dollars are paying for their extra medical care due to obesity then yes, it IS other people's business.

I don't think discussing an issue on a message board necessarily means it's keeping anyone up at night.

And and army marches on it's FEET, Allie. If the feet don't work, the grunt don't work. And I'll tell you here and not fatties don't make good Marines unless they become UNfat REAL damned quick.

If insurance and tax dollars are paying for their extra medical care due to obesity then yes, it IS other people's business.

http://www.health-insurance.org/obesity?source=google

When you or a family member goes to apply for health insurance through a particular insurance company you may find that you are met with some roadblocks. These roadblocks can accumulate if you have other pre-existing conditions or live a lifestyle which is seen as less than desirable by the insurance company. Since obesity has been linked to other illnesses such as certain cancers, cardiovascular diseases and diabetes, insurers look upon this trait as being something to be wary of when issuing insurance. In turn, the insurance company will often deny covering you at all or offer coverage but at a rate which is high when compared to those who obtain coverage and are not obese.

Yeah, whatever. Those diseases also CAUSE obesity, and every few years, the thinking completely reverses itself.

You don't get to control the weight of other people, folks. It just isn't done, and you aren't going to get the go-ahead to do it.

Yeah, whatever. Those diseases also CAUSE obesity, and every few years, the thinking completely reverses itself.

You don't get to control the weight of other people, folks. It just isn't done, and you aren't going to get the go-ahead to do it.

Maybe we shouldn't let them reproduce. :rofl:

If you were in power?
2. Tax them for every pound over 20 pounds over normal weight. Their fatness isn't just a personal issue because it shifts costs to the rest of us through health insurance, etc.
QUOTE]

I would cut taxes because they have been supporting the fast food industry for decades now. Without fat people, the world wouldn't have the Wendy's Baconator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:razz:

Forum List

Back