What would white people do, without minorities to blame for their issues?

Lets see, so far, every time Trump fucks up, its the black guys fault, Obama. Any time a white man finds himself slipping in the ranks of superiority, its because of illegals and blacks. Any time a white woman runs out of black men to stalk, its because of black women. When Wall Street crooks almost crashed the market, its because poor minorities were given home ownership, even the meth addicts are blaming minorities....we get all the good stuff!! I mean the list is endless.....one has to wonder, what the hell and who the hell would you whinny little bitches blame for all you woes in life, if illegals and minorities would disapear? Can't say you'd find a mirror can just say; dogs and cats and rats and bunnies, look out!!

E6FD2ni.gif

Oh the irony!
99.99% of all the shit started in this country and ends in this country with chaos.....is by you white nuts.

A reverse question is in order.

What would Blacks do if they didn't have to blame Whitey oppressor for their shortcomings?

Other than you bastards shooting unarmed blacks, do tell me or perhaps quote something from anybody where blacks blame whites for their plight in this country? Just a sentence in mainstream print, anything....otherwise great white ho, shut the fuck up. com

Lets see, so far, every time Trump fucks up, its the black guys fault, Obama. Any time a white man finds himself slipping in the ranks of superiority, its because of illegals and blacks. Any time a white woman runs out of black men to stalk, its because of black women. When Wall Street crooks almost crashed the market, its because poor minorities were given home ownership, even the meth addicts are blaming minorities....we get all the good stuff!! I mean the list is endless.....one has to wonder, what the hell and who the hell would you whinny little bitches blame for all you woes in life, if illegals and minorities would disapear? Can't say you'd find a mirror can just say; dogs and cats and rats and bunnies, look out!!

This same question could easily be turned around.........What would the blacks do without whites to blame their problems on??????

Works both ways.

I will make an equally tasteless but far more grounded in fact proposal
Let's sterilize all black females between 17-27 for ten years and then sit back and observe crime and government dependency statistics for the two decades that follow.
Having children does not solve your issues. Then, when you have them and find out you are still as fuc$ed up as ever the man hits the road and the woman treats the kids badly and then repeat cycle at the next fertilization opportunity
This type of frank discussion is reality and will be and for last 10 years would surely be decried as racism which is merely an attempt to deflect responsibility and reality
Honey child, now you know and I know if us black women stop producing these fine upstanding nigga's for your white whore's, who would they turn too....Lassie and Mr. Ed is dead!!.....cause they sure as hell don't give a fuck about your white blue eyed college educated ass!!

Without minorities, white people would have no issues to blame on anyone.
LOILOLOLOLOL.....really? So all white Russia is doing just fine, eh?

Oh the irony!
99.99% of all the shit started in this country and ends in this country with chaos.....is by you white nuts.

What would Blacks do if they didn't have to blame Whitey oppressor for their shortcomings?

Other than you bastards shooting unarmed blacks, do tell me or perhaps quote something from anybody where blacks blame whites for their plight in this country? Just a sentence in mainstream print, anything....otherwise great white ho, shut the fuck up. com

*snort*

The answers to that question are obvious:
  • blame one another just as people -- black, white or otherwise -- in vastly more socially homogeneous democracies do.
  • find a different scapegoat that happens not to be white
It's worth noting that those two options are not mutually exclusive. Both can be done concurrently.

What's far less likely to happen is that people "get over" assigning blame and instead focus on defining and implementing win-win solutions, regardless of the race/ethnicity of the winners. That's just too damned rational an approach to pursue. Indeed, it's a continual improvement approach that could be undertaken now, and yet it is not.
First off, the people out here blaming whites for the plight of blacks in this country are white people!!!!! I don't see no nigga's out here whining about white mf's, do you? The only sounds I hear, is white bitches moaning in nigga's bedrooms, oh snap!!

Oh the irony!

rofl_emoticon.gif

zandrob31.PNG

Professor Blames Whites For Her Menstrual Problems

Last edited:

Cept maybe serial killers
It's an urban legend that white people have more serial killers. The FBI says different, therefore they don't don't profile based on race.

Fuck the eff bee. Eye. I've read 147 turdrillion books on mad dog killers and they're mostly white

So are most domestic terrorists. Just like most criminals and prisoners are christian.

It should be noted that whiny white males also blame white women.

Basically, everyone us at fault except them.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Most criminals ain't christian and they don't pretend to find God till they're caught

I will make an equally tasteless but far more grounded in fact proposal
Let's sterilize all black females between 17-27 for ten years and then sit back and observe crime and government dependency statistics for the two decades that follow.
Having children does not solve your issues. Then, when you have them and find out you are still as fuc$ed up as ever the man hits the road and the woman treats the kids badly and then repeat cycle at the next fertilization opportunity
This type of frank discussion is reality and will be and for last 10 years would surely be decried as racism which is merely an attempt to deflect responsibility and reality
Honey child, now you know and I know if us black women stop producing these fine upstanding nigga's for your white whore's, who would they turn too....Lassie and Mr. Ed is dead!!.....cause they sure as hell don't give a fuck about your white blue eyed college educated ass!!

Thanks for raising your hand to self identify

Cept maybe serial killers
It's an urban legend that white people have more serial killers. The FBI says different, therefore they don't don't profile based on race.

Fuck the eff bee. Eye. I've read 147 turdrillion books on mad dog killers and they're mostly white
...and here is the moment your argument completely fell apart.

"Contrary to popular mythology, not all serial killers are white. Serial killers span all racial and ethnic groups in the U.S. The racial diversity of serial killers generally mirrors that of the overall U.S. population. There are well documented cases of African-American, Latino and Asian-American serial killers. African-Americans comprise the largest racial minority group among serial killers, representing approximately 20 percent of the total. Significantly, however, only white, and normally male, serial killers such as Ted Bundy become popular culture icons."

Right from the FBIs own website.... Serial Murder

Do you feel foolish now? You should. :laugh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back