Tucker Carlson tonight was the best first 15 minutes I think I've seen on his show

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
That's the kind of Tucker I want to see. I don't always watch his show, though I respect his positions.

He had a courageous guest in Jeff Mason of the White house Correspondence Association who came on and bravely tried to defend the bias media has shown against Trump. He knew he was going to take some body blows but he did well to at least absorb them without going down.

Good debate, rational, not overly heated or full of hyperbole and it was meaningful to the current U.S situation in which there seem to be some attacks on the First Amendment, and too often plenty of fake news.

Just had to post this. 5 Stars to his show as he takes O'Reilly's slot. I hope the rest of the show is up to par with the first 15 min.

Last edited:
I thought your government prevented Fox News from being broadcast there. What's up that?

That's the kind of Tucker I want to see. I don't always watch his show, though I respect his positions.

He had a courageous guest in Jeff Mason of the White house Correspondence Association who came on and bravely tried to defend the bias media has shown against Trump. He knew he was going to take some body blows but he did well to at least absorb them without going down.

Good debate, rational, not overly heated or full of hyperbole and it was meaningful to the current U.S situation in which there seem to be some attacks on the First Amendment, and too often plenty of fake news.

Just had to post this. 5 Stars to his show as he takes O'Reilly's slot. I hope the rest of the show is up to par with the first 15 min.
What did Tucker have to say about how the new (Trump-led) GOP's budget includes funding for Planned Parenthood, funding the ACA, and no money for the border wall? Any comment on the 2 failed Muslim bans, the failed punishment of sanctuary cities, and the failed repeal of the ACA? What about the total reversals on supporting Assad and China being a money manipulator?

If the media only reports Trump's successes (as few as they are) and pro-Trump news the way that Tucker does, will he stop calling them biased?

I thought your government prevented Fox News from being broadcast there. What's up that?

They do. It's called the internet.

God Bless America and liberty.

Did I miss something?

Rogers Cable was the first to offer FOX. I don't have a television but it made waves among Liberals that the then conservative news was going to be available in Canada.

Rogers Cable first to add Fox News (FNC) - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Did I miss something?

Rogers Cable was the first to offer FOX. I don't have a television but it made waves among Liberals that the then conservative news was going to be available in Canada.

Rogers Cable first to add Fox News (FNC) - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

I mean on basic cable. I have 1000 channels, no Fox News, certainly not Nationally.

Second, you must know about Sun News TV who were blocked from having their channel covered in the top 300 channels, they were ordered that it had to be a specialty channel, meaning a monthly subscription, and located way up the dial at that. It was a death knell for them, Meanwhile, CNN, a foreign news source is on channel 33! All part of your basic cable network.

This is just the standard anti-capitalist method of blocking alternative views. Sun TV to me was a joke the few times I watched it, though Canadian media was calling it "Fox North" as a backhanded insult. Still, I believed they had a right to be heard by those who wanted to hear them. Canadians are force fed their news, CRTC has made us one of the least diverse media nations in the world, this by International ratings. It's conveniently in line with our security apparatus and centralized government control.

Even the U.S has been complaining about the excessive regulations preventing American cable companies and the like access to Canadian market. Communists like to control the medium it seems...doesn't matter what party is running the show, we are dinosaurs.

Did I miss something?

I mean on basic cable. I have 1000 channels, no Fox News, certainly not Nationally.

Second, you must know about Sun News TV who were blocked from having their channel covered in the top 300 channels, they were ordered that it had to be a specialty channel, meaning a monthly subscription, and located way up the dial at that. It was a death knell for them, Meanwhile, CNN, a foreign news source is on channel 33! All part of your basic cable network.

This is just the standard anti-capitalist method of blocking alternative views. Sun TV to me was a joke the few times I watched it, though Canadian media was calling it "Fox North" as a backhanded insult. Still, I believed they had a right to be heard by those who wanted to hear them. Canadians are force fed their news, CRTC has made us one of the least diverse media nations in the world, this by International ratings. It's conveniently in line with our security apparatus and centralized government control.

Even the U.S has been complaining about the excessive regulations preventing American cable companies and the like access to Canadian market. Communists like to control the medium it seems...doesn't matter what party is running the show, we are dinosaurs.

I didn't even know you could get that many channels :lol: I'm in the middle of nowhere and still on dial up. High speed isn't in my region. They keep saying soon. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I completely agree with you over the uber regulations. From CanCon to blocking Super Bowl Commercials until this year we are seriously over regulated.

What did Tucker have to say about how the new (Trump-led) GOP's budget includes funding for Planned Parenthood, funding the ACA, and no money for the border wall? Any comment on the 2 failed Muslim bans, the failed punishment of sanctuary cities, and the failed repeal of the ACA? What about the total reversals on supporting Assad and China being a money manipulator?

If the media only reports Trump's successes (as few as they are) and pro-Trump news the way that Tucker does, will he stop calling them biased?
President Trump should not sign the budget bill.

So you're a Trump fan now.

Forum List

Back