What Would We Do Without Peer Review?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Cite this.
ā€œDistribution of earthquake activity in mountain area based on embedded system and physical fitness detection of basketballā€

When the Left cite ā€˜science reportsā€™, this is the level of crap they cite. Itā€™s a published scientific report after all!

Cite this.
ā€œDistribution of earthquake activity in mountain area based on embedded system and physical fitness detection of basketballā€

When the Left cite ā€˜science reportsā€™, this is the level of crap they cite. Itā€™s a published scientific report after all!
Give a libturd an abstract or dissertation, their heads explode

Peer review to a libturd is someone saying something they like. That's it for the truth

Cite this.

If we didn't go with Peer review we would just ask Joe Rogan what we should do.

Give a libturd an abstract or dissertation, their heads explode

Peer review to a libturd is someone saying something they like. That's it for the truth
If you conservative are so big on peer review how come you are always posting that Israeli Covid study, it has not been peer reviewed. You guys have no consistency whatsoever. If a study matches your position you don't even bother to check if it has been peer reviewed, let alone what numbnut published it.

It must be true, I read it on the internet!
One rightard sent me a list of 85 scientists who deny global warming. But turns out none of them are experts in that field. None of their research has been peer reviewed or published.

You're just mad because peers shoot you shit down as crapola.

If you conservative are so big on peer review how come you are always posting that Israeli Covid study, it has not been peer reviewed. You guys have no consistency whatsoever. If a study matches your position you don't even bother to check if it has been peer reviewed, let alone what numbnut published it.
Same with that report from England that more people are dying from the vaccine than from getting covid. Which is such bullshit. Even the report admits it's bullshit. Not enough people sampled to make it valid.

One rightard sent me a list of 85 scientists who deny global warming. But turns out none of them are experts in that field. None of their research has been peer reviewed or published.

Thatā€™s why only worthy scientists get the Noble Prize, like Al Gore and Barrack Obama.

Mandate happy California has over twice the infections than no mandate Floridaā€¦ per capita

Cite this.

You won't find anyone on the left quoting this garbage. Don't be silly.

Nobody denies climate change. Absolutely no one.
Its your manmade BS science denies.

Ask Obama. By now heā€™s taken his private jet back from Cop26 to his beachfront mansion.

What fucking Israeli study???........................I use hospitals like Cleveland Clinic and others for my info. Not Dr Fauci

Thatā€™s why only worthy scientists get the Noble Prize, like Al Gore and Barrack Obama.
Scientists? Neither one was a scientist. They both got the Nobel Peace Prize. That is not a science prize.
You ain't thinkin real good.

When the Left cite ā€˜science reportsā€™, this is the level of crap
Here is a list of the first few authors of the latest edition of the negligent Arabian Journal of Geosciences.

Wei WangShouqing, LuChengfeng Wang
Shujuan SuQifeng, ChenEnguo Feng
Murat BayrakAysan, GĆ¼rerOsman Metin Ä°lkışık
Shu WangJinggui, SunXinwen Zhang
Xinhang LiLingan, BaiZhiheng Yue
Na PingPengfei, SunQian Kang
Patitapaban MishraSagarika, PradhanBirendra, Kumar Mohapatra
Luis Fazendeiro, SƔAntonio Morales-EstebanPercy Durand
Ashish Latare, MarotraoSatish Kumar, SinghShobh Nath Yadav

Which of those authors do you think are leftist American authors? I think your post needs peer review too.

Here is a list of the first few authors of the latest edition of the negligent Arabian Journal of Geosciences.

Wei WangShouqing, LuChengfeng Wang
Shujuan SuQifeng, ChenEnguo Feng
Murat BayrakAysan, GĆ¼rerOsman Metin Ä°lkışık
Shu WangJinggui, SunXinwen Zhang
Xinhang LiLingan, BaiZhiheng Yue
Na PingPengfei, SunQian Kang
Patitapaban MishraSagarika, PradhanBirendra, Kumar Mohapatra
Luis Fazendeiro, SƔAntonio Morales-EstebanPercy Durand
Ashish Latare, MarotraoSatish Kumar, SinghShobh Nath Yadav

Which of those authors do you think are leftist American authors? I think your post needs peer review too.

Racism gets you no where.

Forum List

Back