What would Trump do if he was President now?

Wrong. The lawyer answered a question about the proposition that the President would have to be impeached and convicted first. Although a very literal reading of the impeachment clause does seem to imply this, I doubt the court will agree. And I don’t know that the lawyer’s answer was correct.

That’s quite different than the immunity part of their argument.
The lawyer specifically said the theory he was arguing would require impeachment and then a finding of guilty from the senate. If you believe differently, explain what you think he was saying, and why you think that.

The lawyer specifically said the theory he was arguing would require impeachment and then a finding of guilty from the senate. If you believe differently, explain what you think he was saying, and why you think that.
I believe I just said that. I believe that a literal reading of the impeachment provision does suggest as much. I also said I thought the lawyer answered incorrectly. And I also said that I doubted the SCOTUS would agree with that argument.

What part of any of that gets you so confused, bullfrog?

Ever officer under the CiC's command would be within their right -in fact it would be their duty- to refuse that order.

You wouldn't be able to find so much as a butter bar anywhere, who'd be so idiotic to issue orders to take out a political opponent of any kind.

He'd be too busy, shutting down businesses while opening up the same type business in their place, and of course, grabbing P#ssies from random women, as they like that sort of thing from the rich and powerful, especially presidents, as no laws would apply to presidents, so the sky is the limit!:D
Why would he grab Democrats? Some of those "women" may not have P#ssies to grab...

Don't GAF about the media hack opinion, of the absurd hypothetical that a hack judge tossed out here, just to get exactly this reaction from gullible boobs like you.

I'd like to say that you're smarter than this, but you're obviously not.
Look, it was a trump lawyer, what can I say? I have told you how stupid Republican Trump lawyers, invariably are. Habba almost got thrown in jail, last week. So, the guy's answer to the judge was, shall we say in artful. I sure the judges are fair minded and give crib points, understand the legal people he hires and nobody will remember, and it will blow over before the election, as who listens to all those mainstream news outlets anyway?

But seriouly, if asking the open ended question on a message board of "What would Trump do if he was President now?" in light of last weeks courtroom testimony, surely you knew somebody would say the obvious and then back it up with screen shots or links, that placing a hit on his opposition would be the first thing up.

I'm hoping for the moat stocked with alligators at the southern border

1706676305998.png

BRANG IT.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back