What would Trump do if he was President now?

MSNBC reports all the news. It is Fox that does not. MSNBC does not make up news, that too is Fox.
MSNBC editorializes with a left bias.
Fox was established as a propaganda of the GOP. Then it became tea-bagger central, now it's the MAGA conspiracy channel.
Facts.
What?! Good God, I'm surrounded in a meeting of true believers!:eek::cool:

Aid to Ukraine
Isreal Gaza war
US soldiers killed in Jordan
Yemen rebels trying to bomb commercial ships and US military
How would he vote on the border bill negotiated in the Senate
Economy

There are many Trump supporters on this site. What will he do.

No idea, but the Fed's printing press sure ain't gonna stop. Nope. Huh uh...

Aid to Ukraine
Isreal Gaza war
US soldiers killed in Jordan
Yemen rebels trying to bomb commercial ships and US military
How would he vote on the border bill negotiated in the Senate
Economy

There are many Trump supporters on this site. What will he do.
Geez, I don’t know. Maybe ask Taylor Swift?

That is exactly the contention. Trump's attorney was specifically asked in court if he could order Seal Team Six to eliminate a political opponent. The attorney said he could only be prosecuted if he was impeached and found guilty first.
Wrong. The lawyer answered a question about the proposition that the President would have to be impeached and convicted first. Although a very literal reading of the impeachment clause does seem to imply this, I doubt the court will agree. And I don’t know that the lawyer’s answer was correct.

That’s quite different than the immunity part of their argument.

Wrong. The lawyer answered a question about the proposition that the President would have to be impeached and convicted first. Although a very literal reading of the impeachment clause does seem to imply this, I doubt the court will agree. And I don’t know that the lawyer’s answer was correct.

That’s quite different than the immunity part of their argument.
Not only that, but it's a blatant violation of posse comitatus...The military isn't to be turned against its own citizens.

We're dealing with total sub-dullards here.

Forum List

Back