What would MLK say to John Lewis?

Trump doesn't take their shit...that won him many votes. Lewis can stick the race card up his ass

Correct. these idiots on the left never learn anything. The more of this stupid shit that they do, the less support they are going to have next election.
Secret to becoming a republican deity: tweet like a pre-pubescent female

I love how Trump doesn't let these liars and fools go unanswered. It's about time we had a leader with a spine.

fantastic point

Trump speaks the truth and that makes him the bad guy

Lewis is an ineffective congressman, zero improvement in his district; but he marched with King, by God! That makes him like a cow in India...

To fix a problem, the 1st step is identifying the problem. But it is "racist" to do so - hopefully, this will change, with Trump, we at least have a chance.

And it is abundantly obvious that our friends on the left made an appropriate choice when they chose a diaper pin as their new symbol...

My word, John Lewis was acting like a petulant child, Trump called him out & now the folks on the left are losing their collective minds - it's really pathetic

Everything Trump said was true - a large portion of Lewis' district in GA is crime ridden and decaying. Lewis has been in congress since I was in high school (I am 48) and not helped matters. At all, in fact, things are actually worse.

Yeah, he marched with King, so that gives him a right to be an immature jackass?

Well, to many on the left, the answer is a resounding YES!

Again - Lewis acts like an ass, he gets called on the carpet and his pathetic record as a congressman is brought up

The left (which includes the media) gets OUTRAGED

this is going t be such a fun 8 years!

this whole thing is nothing short of comical.

the truth is, Trump has reached out to the black community and has made it clear that making things better in the inner cities is a priority for him

if Lewis had any sense (he doesn't) - he would be embracing that, looking for areas that he can work with the new president, and holding Trump's feet to the fire

folks want to feign OUTRAGE - the real outrage is that Trump is correct - Lewis' district is crime infested & falling apart, or a big part of it is (the part where he gets most of his votes)

Lewis' district also includes areas that are the wealthiest in the state (and some of the wealthiest in the nation). Buckhead, Alpharetta, Roswell & north Fulton are part of that district & the district is BELOW the national average in household income and unemployment - it really is pathetic

29 years John Lewis has been there. No improvement for the people that keep electing him.

Seriously folks, we can't move forward so long as people get maligned for speaking the truth. Lewis has an opportunity to do something now, but he would rather be a malcontent - that's on him & the people of his district continue to suffer

Time to man up and do the right thing for the folks you represent John - time to quit acting like a whiny little baby.

I love how Trump doesn't let these liars and fools go unanswered. It's about time we had a leader with a spine.

Exactly. Bush ignored his critics, and that didn't work.

I love that Trump can respond to the American public in his own words. Bypass the corrupt MSM.

the truth is, Trump has reached out to the black community and has made it clear that making things better in the inner cities is a priority for him

Rofl

I would ask how Trump has made that clear but I know this game. They say silly stuff, you ask what makes them believe it, then they cry about by covering their hurt by lashing out and calling OTHER people sensitive snowflakes while they whine and cry to the heavens lol

Trump doesn't take their shit...that won him many votes. Lewis can stick the race card up his ass

Correct. these idiots on the left never learn anything. The more of this stupid shit that they do, the less support they are going to have next election.

Thanks for the advice on how to win but I don't think your advice is genuine.

It isn't advice on how to win. You guys have fucked everything up so bad that even if you kissed Trumps ass for 4 years, people still won't trust you. It's just that doing this retarded shit is making it worse. I hope they never stop.

And it is abundantly obvious that our friends on the left made an appropriate choice when they chose a diaper pin as their new symbol...

My word, John Lewis was acting like a petulant child, Trump called him out & now the folks on the left are losing their collective minds - it's really pathetic

Everything Trump said was true - a large portion of Lewis' district in GA is crime ridden and decaying. Lewis has been in congress since I was in high school (I am 48) and not helped matters. At all, in fact, things are actually worse.

Yeah, he marched with King, so that gives him a right to be an immature jackass?

Again - Lewis acts like an ass, he gets called on the carpet and his pathetic record as a congressman is brought up

if Lewis had any sense (he doesn't) - he would be embracing that, looking for areas that he can work with the new president, and holding Trump's feet to the fire

folks want to feign OUTRAGE - the real outrage is that Trump is correct - Lewis' district is crime infested & falling apart, or a big part of it is (the part where he gets most of his votes)

Lewis' district also includes areas that are the wealthiest in the state (and some of the wealthiest in the nation). Buckhead, Alpharetta, Roswell & north Fulton are part of that district & the district is BELOW the national average in household income and unemployment - it really is pathetic

29 years John Lewis has been there. No improvement for the people that keep electing him.

Seriously folks, we can't move forward so long as people get maligned for speaking the truth. Lewis has an opportunity to do something now, but he would rather be a malcontent - that's on him & the people of his district continue to suffer

Time to man up and do the right thing for the folks you represent John - time to quit acting like a whiny little baby.

I love that Trump can respond to the American public in his own words. Bypass the corrupt MSM.
Bush didn't ignore his critics dummy. He's currently in exile trying to earn our forgiveness. Trump's exile will probably be at Mar-A-Lago tweeting sad little teenage girl tweets.

Yup, the GOP has been taking the High Road for decades, and losing. That strategy doesn't work when up against the left, who know no limits to their nastiness and corruption.

Secret to becoming a republican deity: tweet like a pre-pubescent female

Everyone who says something that hurts Trumps feelings are suddenly the worse person, place or thing that has ever existed.

Now it's just boring to watch these guys every other day hear Trump say something is lame and suddenly they all just realized how lame it was when Putins Pick tells them so.

It's like the how do you know Jesup loves me? Cause the bible tells me so! Worship.

Last edited:

Bush didn't ignore his critics dummy. He's currently in exile trying to earn our forgiveness. Trump's exile will probably be at Mar-A-Lago tweeting sad little teenage girl tweets.

It will be funny to watch reality bitch-slap your stupid ass yet again.

He posted that he just read it as if anyone thought he was going to have a different position other than support. Lol.

you want to have a serious conversation?

I read about the outrage earlier in the day, but just now took the time t find the actual tweets.

And I.m thinking "what? THIS is what the outrage is over?"

Lewis is the one that behaved inappropriately - he deserved to be called out.

Lewis COULD do his job, he COULD make an effort to see if Trump is serious about making things better in the inner city; but he would rather score political points.

And, of course, he gets support from the left and the media.

If Lewis really cared about improving conditions for his constituents, he would work with the hand he has been dealt. Let's see if Lewis steps up to help make things better. My guess is that he won't.

Thanks for the advice on how to win but I don't think your advice is genuine.

It isn't advice on how to win. You guys have fucked everything up so bad that even if you kissed Trumps ass for 4 years, people still won't trust you. It's just that doing this retarded shit is making it worse. I hope they never stop.

You guys have run the got the past 4 years. I hate to break it to you. But I don't still don't believe your genuine advice is to not criticize anything Trump does and Democrats would get more support seems silly.

Lewis says Trump is not a legitimate POTUS.

Trump says,"Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart.

And

Congressman John Lewis should finally focus on the burning and crime infested inner-cities of the U.S. I can use all the help I can get!
Leave it to snowflakes to make this a "TRUMP IS RACIST!!!" story.

of course he has to divert attention away from the obvious

It will be funny to watch reality bitch-slap your stupid ass yet again.
What you dumb fucking rube? Reality's been fine for me for almost 8 years. The country still has a few days before a new republican gets in there and bitch slaps us all a new one.

Rofl

I would ask how Trump has made that clear but I know this game. They say silly stuff, you ask what makes them believe it, then they cry about by covering their hurt by lashing out and calling OTHER people sensitive snowflakes while they whine and cry to the heavens lol

Are you claiming there will not be a reduction in current inner city crime rates during Trump's term?

Trump is claiming he will reduce crime in those areas. You are claiming he will not, Is that correct?

He posted that he just read it as if anyone thought he was going to have a different position other than support. Lol.

you want to have a serious conversation?

I read about the outrage earlier in the day, but just now took the time t find the actual tweets.

And I.m thinking "what? THIS is what the outrage is over?"

Lewis is the one that behaved inappropriately - he deserved to be called out.

Lewis COULD do his job, he COULD make an effort to see if Trump is serious about making things better in the inner city; but he would rather score political points.

And, of course, he gets support from the left and the media.

If Lewis really cared about improving conditions for his constituents, he would work with the hand he has been dealt. Let's see if Lewis steps up to help make things better. My guess is that he won't.

I know man, it's simple. You hold everyone to a higher standard than Trump, whatever Trump does or says to people they deserve it and followed with that person, place or thing being the worst ever. For this example: Lewis should've acted better, he deserved to be called out. Lewis is the worst!

Wash, rinse and repeat.

Trump says,"Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart.

And

Congressman John Lewis should finally focus on the burning and crime infested inner-cities of the U.S. I can use all the help I can get!

The obvious that Trump is the legitimate POTUS 45?

Maybe, but there were better ways for Lewis to try to divert attention from that obvious fact.

And

The obvious that Trump is the legitimate POTUS 45?

Maybe, but there were better ways for Lewis to try to divert attention from that obvious fact.

leftards have a lot to lose as the curtain is being pulled back

Forum List

Back