What would Judge Judy say?

Fine.

I'll do it. :coffee:

WWJJD: Ms. White, you are the owners of 3 pit bulls and 1 mix and you are suing for 1 million dollars. Right?
Tell me what happened.

EW explains her version of events.

WWJJD: Your dogs broke through a hole in the fence into the Baker's yard and attacked the beagle. Now, Mr. Baker admits that there were some problems with the fence and he had tried to contact you in the past to make repairs. But, you made no attempt to contact him back. Even so,............the beagle did not break into your yard. Your dogs broke into theirs. It is reasonable (waving arms to make point) to assume that the beagle was secured on their property.

You bought four dogs of a breed that has a propensity to become aggressive. But more ........Ms. White this is not the time for talking it's the time for listening. (points to ears) Your listening ears. (points finger at Ms. White) You chose to buy those dogs and knew that you could not control them. You could not control one of them. You allowed four of them FOUR outside into the back yard. You had no business buying dogs-that you bought BECAUSE of their propensity to become aggressive- that you could not control.

EW: Their dog attacked me. That dog has attacked before.

WWJD: Ms. White! I don't believe that. I believe that you acquired those injuries from your own dogs that you could not control! Further, your dogs went onto their property where the beagle was secured NOT VICE VERSA.

Case dismissed.

CASE DISMISSED, MS. WHITE!

Forum List

Back