What would cause a Trump supporter to stop supporting him?

Let me put it into simple terms.

The thread is about how liberal Trump really is. I used DeSantis (intentionally not even mentioning his name) only as an example for what Trumps doing. Bashing fellow Republicans with an actual conservative record, and at the same time, buddying up with someone like Lindsey Graham.

Us conservatives have been calling out Graham for decades now. And supporting governors like DeSantis. But Trump is backwards on this. And his minions either don't recognize it, or just don't want to.

Which is it?
Fuck Trump. Fuck DeSanto and fuck you too. Hows that?

The military wasn't ailing. The cuts that came down from Obama, were ones that the GOP supported when he was president, trying to end the wars and the cost of those wars.
Our military was fine.
I have family that's worked for defense plants nearly their entire lives, and they never missed a day of work. Obama dropped a LOT of bombs and was buying a LOT of new equipment. So much so that the GOP had to force some cuts.

There was even talk from our generals, after Trump was elected, about buying things that Trump wanted, that the pentagon admitted they didn't even need.
Trump was just a spend freak.
His first omnibus was $1.4 trillion. Bidens first was $1.7 trillion. Both were chopped full of BS pork.
Bullshit... we were taking parts off planes and vehicles to make others work... and guess what?... just two years after Biden came along the military is doing that again.... see how fast you can fuck up a nation if that's what you want to happen....

Bullshit... we were taking parts off planes and vehicles to make others work... and guess what?... just two years after Biden came along the military is doing that again.... see how fast you can fuck up a nation if that's what you want to happen....

So what? Why trash a good part? It's called saving money. Why the hell not use a good used part, when a new one is going to cost the tax payers a shit ton of money. The American tax payer already paid for that part. Why force them to pay for another?
The military has mechanics you know. This is what a good mechanic does.

So what? Why trash a good part? It's called saving money. Why the hell not use a good used part, when a new one is going to cost the tax payers a shit ton of money. The American tax payer already paid for that part. Why force them to pay for another?
The military has mechanics you know. This is what a good mechanic does.
So you think its good that our military can't afford new parts?... are you insane?....

This is a serious question. Because I can't think of one thing that Trump could do, to make you just stop supporting him.

Things that would make anyone with common sense stop supporting a politician, Trump has far surpassed. Many of the things Trump has done, should've had him thrown under the bus by at least 80% of his supporters.

He spent as much in 4 years as Obama spent in 8. Doubling Obama's average per year.
Greatest increase of our national debt in history. Outspending all but on other president, combined.
Suspended the debt ceiling after raising it twice.

His reparations plan to blacks. The Platinum Plan. $500 billion to black communities just because they were black communities. That's over $400 billion more than even California is proposing.
Banning bump stocks. I admit, most folks don't have one. Some never even heard of them. They're not essential. But now you can't buy one. Now they're illegal.
He funded Gender studies.
He's buddied up with Lindsey Graham.
He's sided with Disney.
He's bashing the best governor in the USA.
Shoved the vaccines down our throats and forced EVERYONE of us to pay for everyone elses shot.

I'm looking at all this as if it was some ploy by the democrats to turn the country even more left than it already is. If that's their sneaky plan, they're doing a good job of it.
Get a life long democrat to switch parties, the force a bunch of leftist crap down their throats and call it conservatism so they can't argue about it.

I used to laugh when the democrats called Trump supporters a cult. The left usually says things that are retarded like that. But man oh man, I think they're pretty spot on.

So what's it going to take for Trump supporters to realize just how much of a leftist Trump really is? Is there anything he can do? Or does your loyalty to this politician know no bounds?
Well Geez Louize ... I guess you haven't done read the
MSM Newspapers.Virtually every single day and sometimes
multiple times there are headline articles/columns explaining
how Trump is gonna Lose due to his poor support.Which of course
is the exact opposite.Trump's polling is outstanding.
So these Creep scumbags in the media take a few examples
as if a bellwether.Like Bill Barr.Who if you didn't know was
rather good friends with Robert Mueller.
Barr penned a book { quite critical } about Trump.
Writing it to cover his fudgy butt.So the Biden WH and Mainstream
Media could grab a few Barr Comments and all would be well
in Scumbagger land.
Now we got The Black Eagle { Joe Madison } on Sirius XM
bragging how great a job Biden is doing.Lowest Unemployment
among Black ever recorded.Hay! You Colored Cluck.
Where were you when Trump had the Lowest Black Unemployment
rate ever recorded.Virtual Proof you are a full blown Troublemaking
RAcist.

He governed as Consevatively as is possible in a system with checks and balances.
Take your bullshit somewhere else.

And his current issues are expected from someone being attacked 24/7 for over 7 years now.

I am supporting DeSantis but I am not forgetting what Trump did, and tried to do.

Liberals are not really in the market for a glorious, nationalist strongman style leader.

No they go for the muddled puppet or the groupthink SJW bleating champion.

And you ain't a Liberal, you are an SJW authoritarian progressive Statist.

This is a serious question. Because I can't think of one thing that Trump could do, to make you just stop supporting him.

Things that would make anyone with common sense stop supporting a politician, Trump has far surpassed. Many of the things Trump has done, should've had him thrown under the bus by at least 80% of his supporters.

He spent as much in 4 years as Obama spent in 8. Doubling Obama's average per year.
Greatest increase of our national debt in history. Outspending all but on other president, combined.

His reparations plan to blacks. The Platinum Plan. $500 billion to black communities just because they were black communities. That's over $400 billion more than even California is proposing.
Banning bump stocks. I admit, most folks don't have one. Some never even heard of them. They're not essential. But now you can't buy one. Now they're illegal.
He funded Gender studies.
He's buddied up with Lindsey Graham.
He's sided with Disney.
He's bashing the best governor in the USA.
Shoved the vaccines down our throats and forced EVERYONE of us to pay for everyone elses shot.

I'm looking at all this as if it was some ploy by the democrats to turn the country even more left than it already is. If that's their sneaky plan, they're doing a good job of it.
Get a life long democrat to switch parties, the force a bunch of leftist crap down their throats and call it conservatism so they can't argue about it.

I used to laugh when the democrats called Trump supporters a cult. The left usually says things that are retarded like that. But man oh man, I think they're pretty spot on.

So what's it going to take for Trump supporters to realize just how much of a leftist Trump really is? Is there anything he can do? Or does your loyalty to this politician know no bounds?
oh look,, another thread from a democrat telling republicans what they should do,,,

Many of the things Trump has done, should've had him thrown under the bus by at least 80% of his supporters.
That's a good question. If you were half as perceptive as you seem to think you are, you might ask yourself why, if he was such a boon to Leftists, they have been in an all out death match attack against him from day one. Just sayin'...

Well Geez Louize ... I guess you haven't done read the
MSM Newspapers.Virtually every single day and sometimes
multiple times there are headline articles/columns explaining
how Trump is gonna Lose due to his poor support.Which of course
is the exact opposite.Trump's polling is outastanding.

Americans bought pet rocks off of the TV. For decades they call Trump the "Great conservative." They supported W's war in Iraq (at first)
Lot's of folks are easily fooled. That's kind of the entire point.

So these Creep scumbags in the media take a few examples
as if a bellwether.Like Bill Barr.Who if you didn't know was
rather good friends with Robert Mueller.
Barr penned a book { quite critical } about Trump.
Writing it to cover his fudgy butt.So the Biden WH and Mainstream
Media could grab a few Barr Comments and all would be well
in Scumbagger land.
Now we got The Black Eagle { Joe Madison } on Sirius XM
bragging how great a job Biden is doing.Lowest Unemployment
among Black ever recorded.Hay! You Colored Cluck.
Where were you when Trump had the Lowest Black Unemployment
rate ever recorded.Virtual Proof you are a full blown Troublemaking
RAcist.

I could give two shits about Biden. Biden sucks. As well as the democrats. But this isn't about Biden. It's not aobut Madison, Barr or Bellwether.

It's about how far left Trump has taken this country and his supporters. Without them even realizing it.

oh look,, another thread from a democrat telling republicans what they should do,,,

Liar. I've never voted for a democrat. If I was a democrat, I'd be telling everyone how great the democrats are. In fact, if I was a democrat, I'd support Trump.
He supports Disney. He funded gender studies. He gave black communities $500 billion just because they were black communities.

So you think its good that our military can't afford new parts?... are you insane?....
When Mark levin interviewed Trump on : - Life,Liberty and Levin -
Trump went into detail about all the stuff The Taliban took
c/o of Biden's pathetic Afghan withdrawal.
I forgot how many high tech military rifles he mentioned.
I think it was like 40,ooo_Over $ 80 billion in weaponry,armor
and jets just handed over to a Radical Enemy.
Plus a strategic valuable Airport.

That's because we have to fix all the shit you vermin destroyed.

Despite appearances conservatives can be shockingly fickle. They would dump him in a second for another dear leader with a better line of bullshit.
Of course we have the idiot Libards that still support this Potatohead clown after he has given us massive inflation, tremendous debt without anything to show for it, increased taxes, high cost of energy, weakened military, foreign policy failures, decreased family income, millions of Illegals, near recession economic growth and banking failures, .

After over 40 posts, not one Trump supporter that I've seen can say what their final straw would be with Trump.

Trump owns you people. Heart & soul.

We hired him.
He worked in a manner that was consistent with how he said that he intended to perform his duties.

That is not him owning us.
That was him doing the job that he was hired to do.

Why is this so important to you?

That's a good question. If you were half as perceptive as you seem to think you are, you might ask yourself why, if he was such a boon to Leftists, they have been in an all out death match attack against him from day one. Just sayin'...

That's a good question. One that I've asked many democrats. I don't get their hatred for Trump. He's given them almost everything.

The only thing I can figure is simply party loyalty. They get their marching orders and follow through.

Like 6 months ago, Trump supporters were falling all over themselves about DeSantis. Suddenly Trump starts bashing him and his supporters follow right along. Totally flip flopping on DeSantis, just because Trump did.
One day they're wanting him for president in 28, the next he's a child grooming establishment meatball.

Forum List

Back