What would cause a Trump supporter to stop supporting him?

Religious nuts. Religious nuts are the answer. If you could get the religious nuts to quit comparing him to Jesus, and quit saying trump is god's chosen one, he would disappear into a cloud of smoke.

Literally no one has said that.

He governed as Consevatively as is possible in a system with checks and balances.
Take your bullshit somewhere else.

Checks and balances? Are you fucking joking? He suspended the debt ceiling. The debt ceiling is a check and balance. He vetoed only 1 spending bill in 4 years. Where TF is the balance?
He reauthorized the unconstitutional FISA (702. Warrantless spying on Americans) Where TF is the checks and balances in that?

The "best Governor" Now that makes me laugh...

This ain't really about DeSantis. It's about Trump. Try to stay focused. I realize that when discussing Trumps actual record, it sucks. And it's hard to spin. So Trumpbots resort to "whataboutism" as a means to change the subject and get it onto something that doesn't expose Trump as the liberal he really is.

This is a serious question. Because I can't think of one thing that Trump could do, to make you just stop supporting him.

Things that would make anyone with common sense stop supporting a politician, Trump has far surpassed. Many of the things Trump has done, should've had him thrown under the bus by at least 80% of his supporters.

He spent as much in 4 years as Obama spent in 8. Doubling Obama's average per year.
Greatest increase of our national debt in history. Outspending all but on other president, combined.
Suspended the debt ceiling after raising it twice.
Obama didn't have Covid to deal with. Most of that spending was for Covid.

His reparations plan to blacks. The Platinum Plan. $500 billion to black communities just because they were black communities. That's over $400 billion more than even California is proposing.
When did Trump propose reparations?

Banning bump stocks. I admit, most folks don't have one. Some never even heard of them. They're not essential. But now you can't buy one. Now they're illegal.
He funded Gender studies.
He's buddied up with Lindsey Graham.
He's sided with Disney.
He's bashing the best governor in the USA.
Shoved the vaccines down our throats and forced EVERYONE of us to pay for everyone elses shot.
You're delusional

I'm looking at all this as if it was some ploy by the democrats to turn the country even more left than it already is. If that's their sneaky plan, they're doing a good job of it.
Get a life long democrat to switch parties, the force a bunch of leftist crap down their throats and call it conservatism so they can't argue about it.

I used to laugh when the democrats called Trump supporters a cult. The left usually says things that are retarded like that. But man oh man, I think they're pretty spot on.

So what's it going to take for Trump supporters to realize just how much of a leftist Trump really is? Is there anything he can do? Or does your loyalty to this politician know no bounds?
You're delusional.

Trump has been framed by democrats and the "justice" Dept half a dozen times with bogus charges and faked documents. It's clear that the media is in the tank for Biden and Trump will never get a fair shake. On the other hand it's clear that Biden has become increasingly mentally incapacitated and is no longer able to do the job and polling is in the toilet. What would it take for loyal supporters to throw in the towel?
For example?

This ain't really about DeSantis. It's about Trump. Try to stay focused. I realize that when discussing Trumps actual record, it sucks. And it's hard to spin. So Trumpbots resort to "whataboutism" as a means to change the subject and get it onto something that doesn't expose Trump as the liberal he really is.
You mentioned a Gov, am I right? I believe you can't comprehend your own posting.

Explain what is Conservative about an anti-2nd Amendment EO

This is a pretty good definition. It's about the same as the others.

Fiscal conservatism is a political position (primarily in the United States of America) that calls for lower levels of public spending, lower taxes and lower government debt. Fiscal conservatism may also support limited periods of higher taxes in order to lower the public debt. It can include any or all levels of government, federal, state and local. Fiscal conservatism is typically justified in terms of economic efficiency (it assumes the private sector is more efficient than the public sector), and in moral terms with high spending, budget deficits, and high debt seen as indicators of corruption. In opposition to corruption fiscal conservatism develops classic themes of republicanism that emerged in the era of the American Revolution. Fiscal conservatism rejects the Keynesian policy of deficit spending.[1]

Constitutional conservatives support the US constitution as written. And the means to amend the constitution. But strictly adhere to what we have, until it's changed. This includes the 2A.

You mentioned a Gov, am I right? I believe you can't comprehend your own posting.

I could've also mentioned the tooth fairy. But that doesn't mean the subject was about the tooth fairy. This is about Trump being a lying liberal Republican, who's fooled his supporters into thinking he's a conservative.

The problem is that you are a fucking absolutist.

You don't want things that can actually be accomplished, real world.

You want things that can only be accomplished in fantasy land and throw a fit when the real world doesn't accept that.

There are gives and takes, there are compromises in the real world.

Would it have been nice if President Trump could have lowered the Obama Budget - yes.
Obama left him a Budget the size of an aircraft carrier you don't turn an aircraft carrier around on a dime, if you try you have catastrophic failure.

Everything that he attempted to do was either common sense things or Conservative things.

I could've also mentioned the tooth fairy. But that doesn't mean the subject was about the tooth fairy. This is about Trump being a lying liberal Republican, who's fooled his supporters into thinking he's a conservative.
Wow, you can't help but be the fool, again.

Obama didn't have Covid to deal with. Most of that spending was for Covid.

And most of that covid spending was just BS pork. Same as ALL the ominbus bills he signed into law.
When did Trump propose reparations?

The Platinum Plan. $500 billion to black communities, just because they were black communities. They just cleverly worded it so stupid people wouldn't make the connection.

Apparently it worked.
You're delusional

You're delusional.

The prove me wrong, instead of getting all emotional over your orange liberal master.

Trump has been framed by democrats and the "justice" Dept half a dozen times with bogus charges and faked documents. It's clear that the media is in the tank for Biden and Trump will never get a fair shake. On the other hand it's clear that Biden has become increasingly mentally incapacitated and is no longer able to do the job and polling is in the toilet. What would it take for loyal supporters to throw in the towel?
Trump faked his tax returns?

The problem is that you are a fucking absolutist.

You don't want things that can actually be accomplished, real world.

You want things that can only be accomplished in fantasy land and throw a fit when the real world doesn't accept that.

There are gives and takes, there are compromises in the real world.

Would it have been nice if President Trump could have lowered the Obama Budget - yes.
Obama left him a Budget the size of an aircraft carrier you don't turn an aircraft carrier around on a dime, if you try you have catastrophic failure.

Everything that he attempted to do was either common sense things or Conservative things.

Are you fucking serious? Give and take? Trump, the other liberal Republicans and the democrats GAVE us a bunch of liberal crap. And we had to take it.
Trump vetoed one spending bill in 4 years. Just one. He gave Pelosi every damn thing she wanted.

So either a weak ass Republican. Or he's a lying liberal. You choose.

Either way, Trump sucked balls. (Nancy's balls)

So what? Biden is a demented old kook. But this isn't about Biden. Replacing a democrat leftist with a republican leftist, you still get a leftist.
Trump grew the size and scope of government. Is that conservative?
Does it make it easier to swallow if it's a Republican leftist? Seriously, what are Republican wanting? Just to have a president with an R before his name? Or someone that's actually going to cut spending, fully support the 2A, reduce the debt and deficit and veto those BS omnibus bills?
Trump had an ailing military to rebuild two wars to fight and a virus from China to battle... so you can take your BS about Trump growing the size of government... he didn't grow the size of government in any way....

Are you fucking serious? Give and take? Trump, the other liberal Republicans and the democrats GAVE us a bunch of liberal crap. And we had to take it.
Trump vetoed one spending bill in 4 years. Just one. He gave Pelosi every damn thing she wanted.

So either a weak ass Republican. Or he's a lying liberal. You choose.

Either way, Trump sucked balls. (Nancy's balls)
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Wow, you can't help but be the fool, again.

Let me put it into simple terms.

The thread is about how liberal Trump really is. I used DeSantis (intentionally not even mentioning his name) only as an example for what Trumps doing. Bashing fellow Republicans with an actual conservative record, and at the same time, buddying up with someone like Lindsey Graham.

Us conservatives have been calling out Graham for decades now. And supporting governors like DeSantis. But Trump is backwards on this. And his minions either don't recognize it, or just don't want to.

Which is it?

Trump had an ailing military to rebuild two wars to fight and a virus from China to battle... so you can take your BS about Trump growing the size of government... he didn't grow the size of government in any way....

The military wasn't ailing. The cuts that came down from Obama, were ones that the GOP supported when he was president, trying to end the wars and the cost of those wars.
Our military was fine.
I have family that's worked for defense plants nearly their entire lives, and they never missed a day of work. Obama dropped a LOT of bombs and was buying a LOT of new equipment. So much so that the GOP had to force some cuts.

There was even talk from our generals, after Trump was elected, about buying things that Trump wanted, that the pentagon admitted they didn't even need.
Trump was just a spend freak.
His first omnibus was $1.4 trillion. Bidens first was $1.7 trillion. Both were chopped full of BS pork.

Forum List

Back