What would America be like if the anti-Abortion types win?

I have never minimized gun violence.
I just disagree with you that preventing people who will never commit a crime from owning guns will stop criminals from getting guns.

You have always been the first to mention race not me and don't forget the derogatory names you use when you do mention race.

And we don't bring enough immigrants in to make up the difference but I thought you said our decreasing population in this country was a good thing now you want it to increase by bringing in immigrants?

Add that to list of fails in your argument.

Boy, you whine a lot. Let me know when you want to have a substantive argument about the OP.

I don't need an argument as to why abortion should be legal as the only argument needed is personal freedom.

You are the one who needs bullshit theories like if abortion was illegal we would be overrun with unwanted babies who grow up to be criminals

And FYI the chances of getting pregnant after 1 incidence of unprotected sex is barely 20%

Where did you get this information? I guess math regarding birth control is a bit more complicated than that. Your claim looks suspiciously like the Pareto principle which is by no means a math law.

The fact that a lot of those fetuses were terminated chemically means we have to terminate a lot less of them surgically. This is a GOOD THING.
What makes this a "good" thing?

Well, to start with, you have to wait until Week 8 for a surgical abortion, which is a bit of a pain in the ass. (Figuratively and literally)

Chemical abortion.... you are done a lot earlier.

I don't need an argument as to why abortion should be legal as the only argument needed is personal freedom.

You are the one who needs bullshit theories like if abortion was illegal we would be overrun with unwanted babies who grow up to be criminals

I don't need it, I just point out the obvious. I don't really want to share my streets with a lot of hoodlums whose mothers didn't want them.

LOL, poor ole Joe, she was a loon and you are a liar. Why don't quote wear she is talking about Alcoholics , Prostitutes and other "undesirables". If you would like to keep being embarrassed keep trying to lie. I'll keep slapping you around with her own words.

YOu do realize that in the 1920's, Alcoholics were considered such a bane on society that they tried to amend the constitution to ban alcohol consumption, right.

For prostitutes, given that when they did get pregnant and didn't get back ally abortions, their babies were usually horribly deformed because of the STD's their mothers passed on to them.

SO I guess that you can say, Sanger was guilty of .... living in the 1920's, which probably sucked for a whole lot of reasons.

If there was no fetus it cannot be terminated chemically or otherwise

And FYI the chances of getting pregnant after 1 incidence of unprotected sex is barely 20%

So we can safely say 80% of women who take a morning after pill were not in any danger of being pregnant when they took the pill.

I know people like you don't like math but unlike you numbers don't lie
Maybe that's why you don't like numbers

20% of them were preggers. so that's 20% of people who used plan b who didn't need to go to the abortion clinic. That's totally awesome.

I don't need it, I just point out the obvious. I don't really want to share my streets with a lot of hoodlums whose mothers didn't want them.

LOL, poor ole Joe, she was a loon and you are a liar. Why don't quote wear she is talking about Alcoholics , Prostitutes and other "undesirables". If you would like to keep being embarrassed keep trying to lie. I'll keep slapping you around with her own words.

YOu do realize that in the 1920's, Alcoholics were considered such a bane on society that they tried to amend the constitution to ban alcohol consumption, right.

For prostitutes, given that when they did get pregnant and didn't get back ally abortions, their babies were usually horribly deformed because of the STD's their mothers passed on to them.

SO I guess that you can say, Sanger was guilty of .... living in the 1920's, which probably sucked for a whole lot of reasons.

So we can safely say 80% of women who take a morning after pill were not in any danger of being pregnant when they took the pill.

20% of them were preggers. so that's 20% of people who used plan b who didn't need to go to the abortion clinic. That's totally awesome.

You are quite sick Joe, you think you and Margaret should be able to decide who gets sterilized or interred and who doesn't. No wonder you live alone.

All their screaming about "infanticide" aside, do you ever wonder what our country would look like if the Anti-Choice fanatics got their way.

Well, thanks to the modern miracles of actually understanding there is a rest of the world out there, we have a real life example.

The Philippines, former American Colony, has exactly the kind of anti-choice laws you guys want.

How's that working out.. Well, let's review.

Unintended Pregnancy and Unsafe Abortion in the Philippines

• The Philippines abortion law is among the strictest in the world. Abortion is illegal under all circumstances and there are no explicit exceptions. Nonetheless, because of high levels of unintended pregnancy, abortion is common in the country. Projections that were based on the national abortion rate in 2000 (the most recent available) and that took into account population increase estimated that 560,000 abortions occurred in 2008 and 610,000 abortions took place in 2012.[2,8,9]

• About 1,000 Filipino women die each year from abortion complications, which contributes to the nation’s high maternal mortality rate. Projections that were based on data from 2000 indicate that 100,000 women were hospitalized for abortion complications in 2012; countless others suffered complications that went untreated.[4,9]

• The stigma surrounding abortion makes it difficult for women to seek postabortion care. Some women report feeling shamed and intimidated by health care workers and in some cases, women are not given pain relievers or anesthetics or are denied treatment all together. Others report being threatened that they would be turned over to the police.[5,8]
That is what they want and they want to kill on the spot people they claim sell or do drugs..
"They" are far more likely to die from an overdose or another drug lord. In the meantime, "they" are killing 300 people a week in the United States by selling hyper-potent drugs that kill when ingested or injected.

What makes Americans strong is the stuggle, the sacrifice, this country isn’t for everyone I’d suggest you leave now before yo

Read the book or watch any introductory course in economics, pal. Then we can really have an intelligent discussion. Big words do not impress me one bit whereas knowledge does.
Believe me I know more then you, I live in the inner city of Boston, I see what Democrat regulation has done to free people, I see the building codes push the ordinary out and in debt. And In to subsidize housing, as a small biz owner I see how democrats treated the ones that can’t afford a lawyer. I know more then you will ever know.
So you're not a probationer working as a waiter at an Italian restaurant?

And about those morning after pills

You do know that the people who take them don't even know if they are pregnant when they do don't you?

All we know is that they had unprotected sex

There is no reliable data as to how many people who take those pills were actually pregnant when they did and if they in fact weren't pregnant it is not an abortion

again, wonderful sophistry.

So a woman takes a morning after pill after that wild night where she didn't prepare her contraception. Unless she works for Hobby Lobby or some other religious nut company where they regulate women's bodies based on bronze age superstitions, but I digress.

The fact that a lot of those fetuses were terminated chemically means we have to terminate a lot less of them surgically. This is a GOOD THING.

FYI the chances of getting pregnant after 1 incidence of unprotected sex is barely 20%
I've got a 45 year old, marvelous example of that 20%. 20% ain't nothin' to sneeze at.

What makes Americans strong is the stuggle, the sacrifice, this country isn’t for everyone I’d suggest you leave now before yo

Read the book or watch any introductory course in economics, pal. Then we can really have an intelligent discussion. Big words do not impress me one bit whereas knowledge does.
Believe me I know more then you, I live in the inner city of Boston, I see what Democrat regulation has done to free people, I see the building codes push the ordinary out and in debt. And In to subsidize housing, as a small biz owner I see how democrats treated the ones that can’t afford a lawyer. I know more then you will ever know.
So you're not a probationer working as a waiter at an Italian restaurant?
Why who wants to know?

Why who wants to know?

Are you a genius business owner who knows everything there's to know about economics or you are just a lying dumbass waiting on other people and haven't read a book in your life?

I guess everyone wants to know the answer to this question.

You are quite sick Joe, you think you and Margaret should be able to decide who gets sterilized or interred and who doesn't. No wonder you live alone.

Who says I live alone?

Reality- do you think they are having orgies in the mental hospitals today? Um.... no, they make sure those people aren't having sex. And a good thing, too.

We had a horrible case in Chicago where a mentally ill woman got knocked up, some idiot judge let her keep custody of her kid, and she hanged him with a belt when he was 3. She eventually killed herself in a mental hospital.

Again, context. This was before we had psychotropic drugs that kept schizophrenics under control.

20% MAY have been pregnant there is no way to know for sure

And your argument still doesn't hold up

You can't say that all the kids who might have been born if abortion was illegal would grow up to be criminals many of them would be adopted by people who can't conceive, many people would rise to the responsibility of parenthood.

Your argument is shit

And about those morning after pills

You do know that the people who take them don't even know if they are pregnant when they do don't you?

All we know is that they had unprotected sex

There is no reliable data as to how many people who take those pills were actually pregnant when they did and if they in fact weren't pregnant it is not an abortion

again, wonderful sophistry.

So a woman takes a morning after pill after that wild night where she didn't prepare her contraception. Unless she works for Hobby Lobby or some other religious nut company where they regulate women's bodies based on bronze age superstitions, but I digress.

FYI the chances of getting pregnant after 1 incidence of unprotected sex is barely 20%
I've got a 45 year old, marvelous example of that 20%. 20% ain't nothin' to sneeze at.

So what?

It' still not a huge percentage.

Why who wants to know?

Are you a genius business owner who knows everything there's to know about economics or you are just a lying dumbass waiting on other people and haven't read a book in your life?

I guess everyone wants to know the answer to this question.
I do have a small business.. I could be a genius if Democrat regulation didn’t kill private business..

You can't say that all the kids who might have been born if abortion was illegal would grow up to be criminals many of them would be adopted by people who can't conceive, many people would rise to the responsibility of parenthood.

Your argument is shit

I don't have to say it, the statistics do. 20 years after we stopped forcing women to have kids they didn't want, the crime rate dropped like a stone.

This was a truly awesome thing. Those European Countries that have you pissing your pants every night... THEY PAY for the abortions and they have even lower crime rates than we do.

Your argument is shit

I don't have to say it, the statistics do. 20 years after we stopped forcing women to have kids they didn't want, the crime rate dropped like a stone.

This was a truly awesome thing. Those European Countries that have you pissing your pants every night... THEY PAY for the abortions and they have even lower crime rates than we do.

And you have proof that it was abortions that caused the drop in crime rates ? Correlation does not equal causation.

So if we follow that thread since the number of abortions are decreasing crime should be rising right?

And European countries do not have less crimes than we do.

The UK has twice as many rapes and assaults as we do and 3 times as much total crime as the US

And you have proof that it was abortions that caused the drop in crime rates ? Correlation does not equal causation.

So if we follow that thread since the number of abortions are decreasing crime should be rising right?

Except, again, they aren't... surgical abortions were replaced by chemical abortions... We've been over this....

And European countries do not have less crimes than we do.

The UK has twice as many rapes and assaults as we do and 3 times as much total crime as the US

Um, no, they just record them differently than we do. The UK Prosecutes rapists, we put ours on the Supreme Court. You do get that when you put two guys who've been credibly accused of sexual misconduct on SCOTUS, it's not like you are creating a welcoming environment for victims, right?

All their screaming about "infanticide" aside, do you ever wonder what our country would look like if the Anti-Choice fanatics got their way.

Well, thanks to the modern miracles of actually understanding there is a rest of the world out there, we have a real life example.

The Philippines, former American Colony, has exactly the kind of anti-choice laws you guys want.

How's that working out.. Well, let's review.

Unintended Pregnancy and Unsafe Abortion in the Philippines

• The Philippines abortion law is among the strictest in the world. Abortion is illegal under all circumstances and there are no explicit exceptions. Nonetheless, because of high levels of unintended pregnancy, abortion is common in the country. Projections that were based on the national abortion rate in 2000 (the most recent available) and that took into account population increase estimated that 560,000 abortions occurred in 2008 and 610,000 abortions took place in 2012.[2,8,9]

• About 1,000 Filipino women die each year from abortion complications, which contributes to the nation’s high maternal mortality rate. Projections that were based on data from 2000 indicate that 100,000 women were hospitalized for abortion complications in 2012; countless others suffered complications that went untreated.[4,9]

• The stigma surrounding abortion makes it difficult for women to seek postabortion care. Some women report feeling shamed and intimidated by health care workers and in some cases, women are not given pain relievers or anesthetics or are denied treatment all together. Others report being threatened that they would be turned over to the police.[5,8]
I was 1st trimester pro-choice until insane hacks like you made excuses for the ghouls, who are to this this day selling body parts from dismembered aborted fetuses....Now you butchers are carrying the water for infanticide.

Go take your scare story from an irrelevant non-analogous nation and stuff it up your ass.

You thread killer you!

Forum List

Back