Yale University Student Newspaper: ‘I’m Watching You, White Boy’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dcbl, Feb 10, 2019.

1. dcbl

dcbl Good guys wear white hats

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,196
    well this is an interesting twist, I guess it's nice to see these liberal twats being honest about their intentions

good thing for them that it is unpossible to racially target white people [​IMG]

Yale University Student Newspaper: 'I’m Watching You, White Boy' | Breitbart

An op-ed was published in Yale University’s student newspaper on Thursday, suggesting that students collect and store evidence on white male classmates, so that it can be used to ruin political careers in the future.

“I’m watching you, white boy,” says author Isis Davis-Marks in an op-ed published in the Yale Daily News, who claims that she will save any evidence that she finds of white male classmates behaving badly — even if it’s “unintentional” — just in case she needs it to end a political career in the future.

“Everyone knows a white boy with shiny brown hair and a saccharine smile that conceals his great ambitions,” explains Davis-Marks in her op-ed, claiming that one day, she will turn on CNN to see that the “white boy” has become a “white man” sitting at his “Senate confirmation hearing.”

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. harmonica

harmonica Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,498
    this is how it's been
    they are PROUD to be racist, yet do not see how hypocritical they are
    their racism blinds them/warps their brains so much

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. Deno

Deno Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,331
    We are no doubt living in the twilight zone………..

The good decent people are demonized as racist

while the true vile racists are heralded as hero’s.

Just look at what happened to the Covington boys..

The double standard is astounding.

Just imagine if the op’s story were reversed.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39,241
    Thats alright...I'm watching them as well.
    Mainly when I'm at the ATM.....

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 3
  5. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,280
    I am passed sick of this bull crap. This is totally 100% racist, but OK to Establishment minions because it is directed at white males.

Guys, you have been warned, choose your friends carefully.

Yale University Student Newspaper: 'I’m Watching You, White Boy' | Breitbart

An op-ed was published in Yale University’s student newspaper on Thursday, suggesting that students collect and store evidence on white male classmates, so that it can be used to ruin political careers in the future.
    “I’m watching you, white boy,” says author Isis Davis-Marks in an op-ed published in the Yale Daily News, who claims that she will save any evidence that she finds of white male classmates behaving badly — even if it’s “unintentional” — just in case she needs it to end a political career in the future.

“Everyone knows a white boy with shiny brown hair and a saccharine smile that conceals his great ambitions,” explains Davis-Marks in her op-ed, claiming that one day, she will turn on CNN to see that the “white boy” has become a “white man” sitting at his “Senate confirmation hearing.”

“When I’m watching the white boy,” writes Davis-Marks, “I’ll remember a racist remark that he said, an unintentional utterance that he made when he had one drink too many at a frat party during sophomore year.”

“I’ll recall a message that he accidentally left open on a computer when he forgot to log out of iMessage, where he likened a woman’s body to a particularly large animal. I’ll kick myself for forgetting to screenshot the evidence.”

“And, when I’m watching him smile that smile,” adds the author, “I’ll think that I could have stopped it.”

As the op-ed continues, the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings are cited — which the Yale student mistakenly refers to as a “trial” — as an example for why collecting such evidence on white males could be useful in the future.

“Dick Cheney attended Yale,” the author reminds readers, “many of us will become extremely influential. Some of our peers will sit in war rooms with red buttons, capable of making life-or-death decisions in a split second.”

“What will the classmates who made those unintentional utterances, those subtle racist remarks, those assaults toward women, be doing on the eve of our 15th reunion?” ponders Davis-Marks, “Will they be high officials? CEOs of large companies? Presidents, even?”

The author continues by insisting that it is up to students to stop future confirmation hearings, claiming that Yale’s administration will not partake in such activity, due to Yale needing “rich — and notable — alumni to keep the school afloat.”

“We allow things to skate by,” writes Davis-Marks, “No questions are asked when our friends accept job offers from companies that manufacture weapons or contribute to gentrification in cities — Thirty years later, we kick ourselves when it’s too late.”

“I can’t let things slip by,” concludes the author, “I’m watching you, white boy. And this time, I’m taking the screenshot.”​

6. Mac1958

Mac1958 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,008
    Is anyone surprised?

The Division Pimps are winning.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. DigitalDrifter

DigitalDrifter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,715
    Typical of the drivel today from any campus in America.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,578

If only there was some way to stand against them or call them out....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  9. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,280

For now, but we are due a purgative soon.

When the Oligarchs realize that their two party puppet show is broken change will come.

10. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,280
    Like voting for an Outsider for President?

• Winner Winner x 1