What will Weiner's sentence be for pedophilia?

His sentence for pedophilia - nothing. He plead guilty to transferring obscene materials to a minor which is not pedophilia. He never touched the girl, never even met the girl and was not in possession of obscene material involving minors. He is facing 27 months.

Anthony Weiner pleads guilty to underage sexts, faces prison time

It's not enough time. He needs years of therapy at least. He is a very VERY sick man. But not a dangerous man. He doesn't meet the women or girls he communicates with. He just can't stop. As many times as he's been caught and in trouble, he can't stop.

I would doubt that the child he has with Huma Abedin is his. Rarely can a man as afflicted as Anthony Weiner get an erection much less produce children. Between his inability to satisfy a woman and his wife's preference for lesbians like Hillary Clinton, the marriage is an open and obvious sham.

His sentence for pedophilia - nothing. He plead guilty to transferring obscene materials to a minor which is not pedophilia. He never touched the girl, never even met the girl and was not in possession of obscene material involving minors. He is facing 27 months.

It's not enough time. He needs years of therapy at least. He is a very VERY sick man. But not a dangerous man. He doesn't meet the women or girls he communicates with. He just can't stop. As many times as he's been caught and in trouble, he can't stop.

I would doubt that the child he has with Huma Abedin is his. Rarely can a man as afflicted as Anthony Weiner get an erection much less produce children. Between his inability to satisfy a woman and his wife's preference for lesbians like Hillary Clinton, the marriage is an open and obvious sham.

I am not sure of the EFFICACY of in jail therapy-------on the other hand---I am not sure there is any effective treatment for
that which ails Anthony. --------He should be kept in a place of confinement-----and kept busy for a few years

If he's facing 27 months my guess is he'll maybe serve 6. He's a fucking creep, but in the end the only harm done was to his own reputation.

If he's facing 27 months my guess is he'll maybe serve 6. He's a fucking creep, but in the end the only harm done was to his own reputation.

27 months locked in a cell with Big Earl and LeRoy showing THEM his johnson IN PERSON .

He's a pederast

He's a pederast

Pederasty is man/boy sex.

The recidivism rates are very high, so yes, isolation and time are about the only recourse with sexual deviants. It's only a matter of time before they get around to acting on their compulsions.

He's a pederast

Dark Fury?

Oh...we're talking about Weiner.

He's a pederast

Dark Fury?

Oh...we're talking about Weiner.

That's against forum rules and uncalled for

He's a pederast

I stand corrected but he's still a perverted pos.

He's a pederast

I stand corrected but he's still a perverted pos.
Lord YES. There isn't anything more perverted that Weiner. It's the kind of perversion, which is harmless and fearful.

Forum List

Back