What Will trump do with illegal immigrants who have not committed any crimes?

Boy, you run off the rails again. You take every point and run it off into some ludicrous extreme. Fascinating.

Sounds like deflection.

Why not just respond to my argument, and stop psychoanalyzing me?

If you are incapable of doing that, then just put me on ignore already.

I would like clarification on what Donald Trump wants to do with illegal immigrants who have not committed any crimes. Will he deport them or allow them to stay in the United States? Thanks in advance.

Technically they are committing a crime by being here illegally hence the word 'illegal'. I suppose you means the ones that haven't committed any other crimes. They will be harder to catch since they haven't ran into law enforcement. The way that most illegals have been caught is when they run into law enforcement officials when they violate some other law and that is basically what a lot of states like Arizona want to do. When a person who breaks the speed limit isn't suppose to be here we should deport them immediately.

I would like clarification on what Donald Trump wants to do with illegal immigrants who have not committed any crimes. Will he deport them or allow them to stay in the United States? Thanks in advance.

ILLEGAL immigrants that have not committed a CRIME? Everyone one of them that is illegal committed a crime. It's what makes them illegal.
So Trump is trying to pull a trick on the American people then?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I cracked up when Drumpf accidentally said he was going to do the same thing Obama has been successfully doing.

We can count on Wednesday's speech backtracking and lying about that.

LOL sneaking across the border illegally isn't committing a crime? Its not possible to enter our country illegally without committing a crime. Then there's failing to pay taxes, identify theft, driving without a license or insurance and on and on. :laugh:

1/3 of ALL illegals are engaged in a tax fraud refund scheme costing American taxpayers over $4 billion a year so that 1/3 is clearly getting deported.

BluesLegend

failing to pay taxes, identify theft

Why do people continue to repeat the lie that undocumented do not pay taxes? Do you understand that you contradict yourself with this statement?

In fact, undocumented pay the exact same taxes as the rest of us. The difference is, they get nothing in return. BTW, Drumpf said the same thing. Does that mean he's stupid or is he just counting on his fans' stupidity?

1/3 of ALL illegals are engaged in a tax fraud refund scheme costing American taxpayers over $4 billion a year so that 1/3 is clearly getting deported.

Obviously, this is made up out of whole cloth.

Patently absurd. Illegals aren't filing income tax returns and they have earned income that they ship off to relatives in foreign countries. And because they have no insurance they clog up our emergency rooms with stumped toes and splinters and you and I get the bill. Go to any ER, it looks like Mexico.

They cost us billions. Fuck 'em, get the hell out.

Patently absurd. Illegals aren't filing income tax returns and they have earned income that they ship off to relatives in foreign countries. And because they have no insurance they clog up our emergency rooms with stumped toes and splinters and you and I get the bill. Go to any ER, it looks like Mexico.

The problem is taxation, not immigration.

For a long time the state has instituted a policy of having people pay for other people.

I agree that you should not have to pay the bill. I disagree that we should deport working class Americans, whether the state deems them illegal or not.

Your argument is whacky. Compete loony tunes.

If you want to say why the argument is loony, then go ahead.

If you are going to remain tongue tied, it just solidifies that my argument is making more sense than you could handle.

Deflection is an attribute of the ignorant.

Try traveling through Europe without a passport. What does any freaking country do with persons who have entered their borders illegally? In N.K. they get 15 years at hard labor.

whitehall

The rabid RWNJ traitors want to turn the US into a dictatorship. So does Trump.

That's a huge reason to get Repubs out of congress and out of the White House.

The problem is taxation, not immigration.

For a long time the state has instituted a policy of paying for other people.

I agree that you should not have the bill. I disagree that we should deport working class Americans, whether the state deems them illegal or not.

Are you mental? If you are not a citizen, you are not an American. It isn't really that difficult.

Are you mental? If you are not a citizen, you are not an American. It isn't really that difficult.

Not true.

If you live in the American country, then you are an American.

The state is illegitimate in deciding who gets to be an American and who does not.

LOL sneaking across the border illegally isn't committing a crime? Its not possible to enter our country illegally without committing a crime. Then there's failing to pay taxes, identify theft, driving without a license or insurance and on and on. :laugh:

BluesLegend

Why do people continue to repeat the lie that undocumented do not pay taxes? Do you understand that you contradict yourself with this statement?

In fact, undocumented pay the exact same taxes as the rest of us. The difference is, they get nothing in return. BTW, Drumpf said the same thing. Does that mean he's stupid or is he just counting on his fans' stupidity?

Taxes.

Illegals aren't filing income tax returns

Correct. That means that they get back none of the taxes withheld from their pay.

They also pay the very same sales taxes everyone else pays.

Of the uninsured in ER's only 16% are undocumented. They don't go because they might get caught and deported.

Its also very well known that they do not cost us billions. In fact, just the opposite.

Not true.

If you live in the American country, then you are an American.

The state is illegitimate in deciding who gets to be an American and who does not.

Geeze Louise..... so, the government is illegitimate in saying you can't discriminate against people?

You deterred any intellectual discourse when you supported open borders.

More mindless meandering. Let's stick with the argument.

Street gangs have drawn out turf, in which everyone inside is controlled, and everyone outside who does not assimilate through the proper channels is treated with hostility.

Tell me how the US game of population control is any bit different than street gangs and their turf?
This is why we need to control who comes here.

BluesLegend

Taxes.

Illegals aren't filing income tax returns

Correct. That means that they get back none of the taxes withheld from their pay.

They also pay the very same sales taxes everyone else pays.

Of the uninsured in ER's only 16% are undocumented. They don't go because they might get caught and deported.

Its also very well known that they do not cost us billions. In fact, just the opposite.

First of all, thy are illegals, undocumented is a left-wing euphemism for illegal aliens. Secondly, they aren't gettingW-2's. You have to have a SS# to file a W-4.

How on Earth do you arrive at this conclusion? Seriously.. this is one of the most bizarre things I have ever read.

Do you agree that natural law is legitimate?

If so, then the state cannot be legitimate, since it is contradictory to natural law.

Forum List

Back