What will Trump do about Iran?

Who believes that Iran did these attacks?

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

They could have sent agents & attacked tankers away from Iran.

Who would these attacks benefit:
1) Israel. Push the US to attack Iran.
2) Saudi Arabia - Get the US to attack Iran
3) Saudi backed rebels in Yemen
4) Trump/Bolton itching for war.
5) Oil companies - a war in Iran would boost oil prices

Face it, no one believes Trump on this. Our allies don;t believe him.
I believe Iran is responsible because it was an Iranian boat dislodging the unexploded mine.
Interesting since the owner of one of ships says the damage was above the waterline. What mine jumps out of the water before it hits the ship? Maybe the Iranians we dislodging the "Mine" so they could see who it belonged to?

Trump has put himself in a box. He has escalated the situation by cancelling the nuke deal which Iran was abiding by...and now either some country ( Saudi Arabia or Israel) is trying to force him into attacking THEIR adversary.

Is it possible that Iran is responsible for the attacks on these tankers? It's possible but it makes no sense.

An attack on Iran would be a disaster for them AND us.

Remember Iraq.

Remember the Gulf of Tonkin
It makes sense because only Iran would attack the tankers.
Why?

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

I believe Iran is responsible because it was an Iranian boat dislodging the unexploded mine.

Maybe they were taking it off so it would not explode & damage the ship more.

If a US vessel would have done it, we would assume we were helping.

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

"Saudi backed rebels in Yemen" ------are you also seeing pink elephants?

Why not. They are fighting Iran backed rebels. It would be to their advantage.

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

Interesting since the owner of one of ships says the damage was above the waterline. What mine jumps out of the water before it hits the ship? Maybe the Iranians we dislodging the "Mine" so they could see who it belonged to?
Who else has mines in that area?

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

"Saudi backed rebels in Yemen" ------are you also seeing pink elephants?

Why not. They are fighting Iran backed rebels. It would be to their advantage.[/QUOTE

you are a little confused. there are no "Saudi backed rebels" in Yemen

Trump does not want a war as a war would hurt our booming economy. War created economic uncertainty. Oil goes way up, interest rates rise, and everything gets more expensive. Economies don't like RISK, and wars are RISK.

There will be no war. Trump will do things behind the scenes to send a message to Iran that this behavior will hurt their leadership, and possibly lead to their demise. We may never know exactly what happens.

Trump has put himself in a box. He has escalated the situation by cancelling the nuke deal which Iran was abiding by...and now either some country ( Saudi Arabia or Israel) is trying to force him into attacking THEIR adversary.

Is it possible that Iran is responsible for the attacks on these tankers? It's possible but it makes no sense.

Remember Iraq.

Why?
Somebody attacked them. Iran is the only one rattling their Sabres. Do you think perhaps the US did it?

What will Trump do about Iran?
North Korea disrespects and threatens the USA but Kim Jong Un compliments Trump - Trump kisses Kim's ass.
Russia disrespects and threatens the USA but Putin compliments Trump - Trump kisses Putin's ass.
Iran disrespects and threatens the USA . Iran disrespects and threatens Trump - WHAT WILL TRUMP DO?

Well the Ayatollahs don't want to play Dumb Donald's insult game and they took Trump's invitation to meet from President Abe and told Trump to go fuck himself. They have no interest in meeting with him.

So while I don't know what Trump will do, I do know that he will make things worse. It's what he always does.

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

Prove that it was a mine (Explain the shop damage above tje waterline.
If it was a false flag it could have been any one of a number of countries.
Do you actually believe any of the intelligence information coming out of DC in recent years

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

Do you actually believe any of the intelligence information coming out of DC in recent years
I believe Iran is run by gangsters in the same mold as Nazi Germany was in the 1930s.

Somebody attacked them. Iran is the only one rattling their Sabres. Do you think perhaps the US did it?
In typical anti-US fashion RealDave just hours ago made clear who he thinks are to blame. Note who is #1 on his list:

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

Remember Iraq.

Why?

Trump was the sabre rattler. Iran ignored him. I believe it is more likely Trump's doling than Iran. Trump could easily be working with Israel or Saudi. Both countries are pushing for the US to go to war against Iran. Especially with Bolton in charge.

Remember Iraq.

Why?

Trump was the sabre rattler. Iran ignored him. I believe it is more likely Trump's doling than Iran. Trump could easily be working with Israel or Saudi. Both countries are pushing for the US to go to war against Iran. Especially with Bolton in charge.
So Trump is the enemy of the USA, not Iran. I see. Lol.

Trump does not want a war as a war would hurt our booming economy. War created economic uncertainty. Oil goes way up, interest rates rise, and everything gets more expensive. Economies don't like RISK, and wars are RISK.

There will be no war. Trump will do things behind the scenes to send a message to Iran that this behavior will hurt their leadership, and possibly lead to their demise. We may never know exactly what happens.
If it involves Trump, It can't be good. Trump is a moron. I'm waiting for Trump to say Saudi will pay for the war.

Remember Iraq.

Why?

You can't be this fucking stupid, can you? Trump wants war with Iran to help out his buddies the Saudis & Israel.

And yes, Trump is dismantling America as you assfucks sit back & cheer him on.

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

I believe Iran is run by gangsters in the same mold as Nazi Germany was in the 1930s.

As if Iran has caused more trouble than the USA, or Israel.

Why?

You can't be this fucking stupid, can you? Trump wants war with Iran to help out his buddies the Saudis & Israel.

And yes, Trump is dismantling America as you assfucks sit back & cheer him on.
You're confused. Trump is dismantling the Obama and Democrat agenda, not America.

As if Iran has caused more trouble than the USA, or Israel.
Oh, for sure. Israel is the real problem in the ME, huh. Damn idiot.

What was their purpose?

Why be so obvious?

Even if Iran is involved, it doesn't compare to the messes the USA has done in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria, killing thousands of American serviceman, and killing 100's of thousands, if not millions of Muslims.

Forum List

Back