Millennial with cancer is praising President Trump

A millennial who's fighting a rare form of cancer hit back Friday at Joe Biden's claim that his presidency would "cure cancer," and credited legislation passed during President Trump's administration with saving her life.

Natalie Harp, who has battled stage 2 bone cancer for most of her life, said during an appearance on "Fox & Friends" that President Trump's "Right to Try" act allowed her to make a comeback after a nurse's medical mistake in 2015 left her wheelchair-bound and in excruciating pain.

"I'm not dying from cancer any more thanks to President Trump, I'm living with cancer," she said.

President Trump phoned in to "Fox & Friends" on Friday to celebrate his 73rd birthday and called Harp a "young, beautiful woman" who had benefited from the "Right to Try Act."

The measure allows terminally ill patients to access drug treatments that have not yet been fully approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

BS Filter is right, Moonglow. I’ve read enough of your posts to believe your social circle is small and limited to a particular ideology. That isn’t healthy. :)

In all fairness the Right To Try Act was Democrat Joe Donnelly's bill....one of the few things he did well as a Senator before getting the boot in 2018.

Trump is doing a lot of GREAT THINGS besides just SPANKING TARD ASS.....

YOU GOT TO LOVE THE MAN.

Unless it has something to do with marijuana.
You must think that conservatives are anti medical marijuana. You need to expand you social circle.
It is illegal to experiment with MJ or do research in the USA thanks to the war on drugs...but they have no problem applying mustard gas...
Oh, for crying out loud. Medical marijuana is everywhere and there is a huge industry discovering all kinds of uses. You really are out of touch with reality.

Facts and Trump save lives.

Biden and feels slave lives.

That's the difference.

YOU GOT TO LOVE THE MAN.

Trump is a moron, and much of his base is the product of inbreeding.

You Tards love to project......

You Tards vote for people that think islands can tump over,

You’re the morons Shit for Brains.

Later you cnn watching Tard...

YOU GOT TO LOVE THE MAN.

You kind of just made my point for me. Thanks.

YOU GOT TO LOVE THE MAN.

Do you really think islands can Tump over Tard....

YOU GOT TO LOVE THE MAN.

Is English your first language?

YOU GOT TO LOVE THE MAN.

Is English your first language?

Have the scars from your lobotomy healed yet Tard?

A millennial who's fighting a rare form of cancer hit back Friday at Joe Biden's claim that his presidency would "cure cancer," and credited legislation passed during President Trump's administration with saving her life.

Natalie Harp, who has battled stage 2 bone cancer for most of her life, said during an appearance on "Fox & Friends" that President Trump's "Right to Try" act allowed her to make a comeback after a nurse's medical mistake in 2015 left her wheelchair-bound and in excruciating pain.

"I'm not dying from cancer any more thanks to President Trump, I'm living with cancer," she said.

President Trump phoned in to "Fox & Friends" on Friday to celebrate his 73rd birthday and called Harp a "young, beautiful woman" who had benefited from the "Right to Try Act."

The measure allows terminally ill patients to access drug treatments that have not yet been fully approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

While the right to try bill is a great thing, to give Trump credit for it is like giving Trump credit for it being Sunday. The damn bill passed the Senate by a unanimous consent motion

Forum List

Back