What will Liberal Media do without "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!"

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I see genuinely worried looks all over CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the Democrat Spews Outlets. What are they going to talk about now that the Mueller Circus is folding up it's tent? OMG they might actually start having to cover REAL news stories!

I see genuinely worried looks all over CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the Democrat Spews Outlets. What are they going to talk about now that the Mueller Circus is folding up it's tent? OMG they might actually start having to cover REAL news stories!

They'll talk enough about the successes of the Mueller investigation. No pride in the Don staying out of jail while his henchmen ended up in jail

They will try and get us in a new war and they will begin to talk down Trump's great economy...watch for the word recession to be repeated over and over....

53835392_1163137383849130_3283730491835940864_n.jpg

They'll talk enough about the successes of the Mueller investigation. No pride in the Don staying out of jail while his henchmen ended up in jail
Whatever gets you through the day. The FBI acting like the Gestapo is nothing that I'd be proud of.

Don't hold your breath for any 'real' news...I'm sure somewhere, someone will come up with a new 'crisis' to propagate more trouble to blame on Trump

Whatever gets you through the day. The FBI acting like the Gestapo is nothing that I'd be proud of.

If it was the FBI going after Hillary this way the other 1/2 of folks would be thrilled.

Is that cheerleader skirt a little tight?

really
i'm sure they'll latch onto to something to get the useful idiots worked up.

If it was the FBI going after Hillary this way the other 1/2 of folks would be thrilled.

While you gloat over Trump's "henchmen" that went to jail for after the fact "Obstruction of Justice" charges, you are ignoring the many more who were severely damaged financially and who are receiving death threats from unhinged Leftists. This isn't a joke for them.
Trump Aide Forced To Liquidate His Children's College Fund To Pay For Mueller Probe Defense

While you gloat over Trump's "henchmen" that went to jail for after the fact "Obstruction of Justice" charges, you are ignoring the many more who were severely damaged financially and who are receiving death threats from unhinged Leftists. This isn't a joke for them.
Trump Aide Forced To Liquidate His Children's College Fund To Pay For Mueller Probe Defense

If an associate of Tony Soprano had to empty his child's college fund would you feel sorry for him?

If an innocent associate of Boss Tony got caught up in an investigation would you be angry at law enforcement or at the criminal?

Harrumph
they do what the fuckin feds do , if they wanna roll over ya they steam roll ya.

Trump needs to pardon that bong hittin nixon lover Stone

If an associate of Tony Soprano had to empty his child's college fund would you feel sorry for him?

If an innocent associate of Boss Tony got caught up in an investigation would you be angry at law enforcement or at the criminal?
Keep your Liberal blinders on. Fine with me. But the real abuse of power happened with the DOJ and the FBI. Period.

that op article was from 2017, about 2 years ago... Did the Trump campaign ever come in and help him with his lawyer fees? I thought it was reported that the campaign funds was suppose to pay for campaign member's lawyer fees....

I do know campaign funds were paying for Donny Junior's legal fees who could have afforded to pay them, himself... surely they came in and helped this guy??

Keep your Liberal blinders on. Fine with me. But the real abuse of power happened with the DOJ and the FBI. Period.

I like how in your world its all "liberal vs conservative" "left vs right" "democrat vs republican" "good vs evil".

Read and study the fluidity of political beliefs in between trips to the bank cashing checks paid to you by your party masters and time spent hanging your team's posters on your bedroom walls.

J

She had someone install her own hardware communications device, off GOVT property. My question is why? Is the big budget GOVT IT dept hardware us not good enough for her royal highness? Complete secrecy? Wipe out all communications when you desire? WTH? Who does that?

J

She had someone install her own hardware communications device, off GOVT property. My question is why? Is the big budget GOVT IT dept hardware us not good enough for her royal highness? Complete secrecy? Wipe out all communications when you desire? WTH? Who does that?
FYI, her first server used was not her own or bought by her for this purpose, but one installed by the Secret Service for President Clinton, right after he left office.

Maybe democrat policies such as no beef and rebuilding your homes to meet the criteria of some retarded congresswoman

J

FYI, her first server used was not her own or bought by her for this purpose, but one installed by the Secret Service for President Clinton, right after he left office.
fyi-
I was wrong, I just did another search on it, and she replaced President Clinton's server, with one of her own...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...15a3cf7d7ae_story.html?utm_term=.67d22ceb8984

A staffer who was on the payroll of her political action committee set it up in her home, replacing a server that Clinton’s husband, former president Bill Clinton, had been using in the house.

We know that would never happen. If it did, I would pass out in shock.

Forum List

Back