What will be the Democrats' next fake scandal?

MAGAman

Pro-American Patriot
Jan 28, 2019
Realville, USA
We've had "Trumps getting IMPEACHED" for" (best I can remember):

Invisible Emoluments
Pretend Stormy something
Imaginary Russian Collusion
Obstructing an exoneration
And now... Exposing Democrat corruption.

Demtards are desperately trying to avoid another election humiliation.

Demtards are desperately trying to set up a narrative to help them avoid the discussion of the corruption of the Obama WH.

The only question is.... What's the next lie going to be?

Invisible Emoluments
Pretend Stormy something

Demtards are desperately trying to set up a narrative to help them avoid the discussion of the corruption of the Obama WH.

Something that starts out with "Trump may have..."

What will be the Democrats' next fake scandal?

20267430_1494355371.3968.jpg

Invisible Emoluments
Pretend Stormy something

Hillary is still a viable candidate....

Already in the waiting... Trump pressured Australian President...
Imagine... a world leader pressuring someone... the horror!!!

Invisible Emoluments
Pretend Stormy something

If the domestic economic data keeps deteriorating as it has been over the past few weeks Crime Family-D won't need another "scandal" to beat Donny in 2020, the economy will do it for them.

Of course both parties are hopelessly addicted to kabuki theater and faux histrionics so even if the economy dives into a recession before the election both sides of the aisle are likely to entertain us with a host of fabricated brouhaha's before election day, after all it's what they do best.

Invisible Emoluments
Pretend Stormy something

If the domestic economic data keeps deteriorating as it has been over the past few weeks Crime Family-D won't need another "scandal" to beat Donny in 2020, the economy will do it for them.

Of course both parties are hopelessly addicted to kabuki theater and faux histrionics so even if the economy dives into a recession before the election both sides of the aisle are likely to entertain us with a host of fabricated brouhaha's before election day, after all it's what they do best.
I hope not. The Americans who got higher-paying jobs in the last 3 years know President Trump was in there pitching for them, and fighting off idiots at the same time. The people he helped are going to put him back in office.

I hope not. The Americans who got higher-paying jobs in the last 3 years know President Trump was in there pitching for them, and fighting off idiots at the same time. The people he helped are going to put him back in office.

Uh-huh.. in the words of the Bards from the Bay....

"Don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling" -- Don't Stop Believing, Journey

Maybe it'll work out for ya.:cool:

Personally I'm beyond giving a damn which evil dickweed ends up manning the rape,pillage and burn desk at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, they're all same brain and lack of morality, just different bodies and labels behind their names.

Invisible Emoluments
Pretend Stormy something

And the people he screwed are going to keep the pos out

Uh-huh.. in the words of the Bards from the Bay....

"Don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling" -- Don't Stop Believing, Journey

Maybe it'll work out for ya.:cool:

Personally I'm beyond giving a damn which evil dickweed ends up manning the rape,pillage and burn desk at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, they're all same brain and lack of morality, just different bodies and labels behind their names.
I think President Trump saw the light the day he won. I've seen him clean up his act and set a course of doing the right thing. He's a little rough around the edges on twitter, but his words often carry a diamond when one cuts to the chase.

Invisible Emoluments
Pretend Stormy something

They cannot. The election is in God's hands.

You haters have been praying for a recession for years now.

Invisible Emoluments
Pretend Stormy something

They cannot. The election is in God's hands.
Have some bad news beautress,,,,,God hates trump and can't wait till his time comes

Forum List

Back