What were you in a previous life?

Native American

Fierce, strong-willed, and yet peaceful, you were a Native American Indian in your past life! You are crafty and adventurous. Sometimes you are superstitious or rely heavily on spiritual and religious practice to please the gods you worshiped. Family and relationships are important to you, as well as putting your artistic skills to use to provide for yourself and those you love.

Native American

Fierce, strong-willed, and yet peaceful, you were a Native American Indian in your past life! You are crafty and adventurous. Sometimes you are superstitious or rely heavily on spiritual and religious practice to please the gods you worshiped. Family and relationships are important to you, as well as putting your artistic skills to use to provide for yourself and those you love.

Actually I am 1/4 native american/Cherokee now.

A lady once told me that I was a gunslinger and died in the early 1900's but died of old age (40's back then) after moving to New York.

Sometimes I have "visions". Haven't had one in a long time though. I think with age, the ability fades. But I remember vividly the "family" I belonged to. They were in a hut of some sort...maybe a small cave but it had wood around it along with rocks and straw and furs on the ground with a fire pit in the center. Dark skinned, somewhat of an asian look to them. The man had long hair and a beard. The woman long hair flowing freely. I appeared inside the fire in the pit..just looking at them in shock. They were looking at me too, in shock. But I felt the love...and so did they.

A lady once told me that I was a gunslinger and died in the early 1900's but died of old age (40's back then) after moving to New York.

Sometimes I have "visions". Haven't had one in a long time though. I think with age, the ability fades. But I remember vividly the "family" I belonged to. They were in a hut of some sort...maybe a small cave but it had wood around it along with rocks and straw and furs on the ground with a fire pit in the center. Dark skinned, somewhat of an asian look to them. The man had long hair and a beard. The woman long hair flowing freely. I appeared inside the fire in the pit..just looking at them in shock. They were looking at me too, in shock. But I felt the love...and so did they.
In all the ones I can see, I get to see my death. (awesome, right?)

well each time I was killed by a wound to my chest. well, the whore got her throat cut, but it was the repeated backstabbings that killed me. As a result of carrying past life wounds I have Asthma.

couldn't be a fucking farmer or a painter, no, chose to live hard lives, every time.

I'm so picking filthy rich for the next one.

Meanwhile..I think I am done with goofy tests for the evening/early morn.

Night night.

You don't come back as a lower life form. Or so I have been told.
But one has to have come back from somewhere, Shirley. Otherwise it'd be pretty incestuous, we'd all have been Adam or Eve. I wonder who Cain and Abel were previously.

Warrior

Honor, strength, and loyalty--these are words you live. In the past, such ideas were tested in the arena against ruthless animals and peers. But you always stood victorious, be proud of your harrowing feats!

HGRdMP.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back