What was the impact of the Zionists on Palestine?

HUNDREDS? Damn. Do you have names and reputable cites for that - not our Palestine Remembered shit?

The number of villages destroyed is a matter of record. Palestine Remembered merely compiles a little history of each village.

After all, 750,000 refugees had to come from someplace.

There weren't even hundreds of towns to flee from, ya moron.

Here is a map. How many villages were there? Note the signature in the upper left corner.

Story582.html

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Maps/Story582.html

Last edited:
BTW, if you go NE from Gaza you will find Najd.

They were expelled by Israel's army before the 1948 war.

Slave masters built a society in the south too.

Thank goodness we don't idolize THEIR superiority these days.

By 1947, The Jews only owned about 7% of Palestine. It could hardly be said that the land was bought. Vere little of it was bought.

Who owned the rest, Tin Man? Did the Muslims, Christians, Druze, Bedouin - did they have land titles? Hmmm? Uh...no.

But what about East J'lem? The Jews were expelled after the war. Can we agree its ours now? Are you OK with the fact that the British started to restrict land sold to Jews (and only Jews - isn't that called bigotry?!) because Muslims were complaining? The Turks restricted land sales as well, since they were scared they'd lose hold of Palestine if Jews had their own government. (They weren't worried about Arab farmers.) Are you OK that they started confiscating (aka stealing what Jews had legally paid for) the land that Jews were on?

Hmmm?

MOST OF THE LAND BELONGED TO FOREIGN GOVERNMENT. So are you telling me that Muslim communal property is legit and Jewish communal property and government isn't?

:eusa_whistle:
Indeedy .....
The Negev Desert alone, the then thought-useless HALF of Israel, was owned by NO Arab.
See my (""Myth #1..." string)

CAMERA.org said:
http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=4&x_outlet=28&x_article=291

Once again Philip Mattar was featured, repeating some of the same falsehoods he had uttered in the previous segment:
The Jews were being offered 55% of Palestine when in fact they had owned only 7% of the country. Four-hundred-fifty thousand Palestinians were going to end up within the Jewish state, and they did not see any reason why they should go along with that kind of inequality, that kind of injustice.​
Mattar's clear, and false, implication is that if Jews owned only some small percentage of the land, then Arabs must have owned the rest, in this case more than 93% of the country.

But this is nonsense – in Mandate Palestine the Arabs owned little more land than did the Jews.
Indeed, going back to Ottoman times, most of the country was state-owned land, not under any individual ownership. Thus, under the Ottoman code one of the main land categories was miri, meaning land belonging to the Emir.

During the Mandate, the British carried out detailed land surveys, marking off who owned what, and according to figures in the 'British Survey of Palestine' (republished and endorsed by Mattar's Institute for Palestine Studies), at least 65% of the country was state land, and probably much More than that.'
[......]

Last edited:

The arabs were put into concentration camps, the jews learned that one from Hitler.

The arabs were put into concentration camps, the jews learned that one from Hitler.

Ey there big boy.

Is Israel killing Palestinians? And I dont mean police officers shooting boys with bombs strapped to themselves, but execution style in a camp.

Monnagonna Sig said:
I just hope that jews and muslims fight it out to the last man, woman and child. This makes me very happy.
Best reality tv going.
-Donald Trump-
This quote, and even it's first sentence is a 100% Fraud.

It appears NOWHERE on the internet but Monngonna's Sig.
Not "Donald Trump" not NO one.
It's a Fabrication, and a Stupid one.
Trump would never say that about Jews.
Only a Moronic and Dishonest Bigot would try and attribute it to him.
-
-

Last edited:
By 1947, The Jews only owned about 7% of Palestine. It could hardly be said that the land was bought. Vere little of it was bought.

Who owned the rest, Tin Man? Did the Muslims, Christians, Druze, Bedouin - did they have land titles? Hmmm? Uh...no.

But what about East J'lem? The Jews were expelled after the war. Can we agree its ours now? Are you OK with the fact that the British started to restrict land sold to Jews (and only Jews - isn't that called bigotry?!) because Muslims were complaining? The Turks restricted land sales as well, since they were scared they'd lose hold of Palestine if Jews had their own government. (They weren't worried about Arab farmers.) Are you OK that they started confiscating (aka stealing what Jews had legally paid for) the land that Jews were on?

Hmmm?

MOST OF THE LAND BELONGED TO FOREIGN GOVERNMENT. So are you telling me that Muslim communal property is legit and Jewish communal property and government isn't?

:eusa_whistle:

Communal property is owned by the community. It is owned by the natives collectively. Just because no one person has a deed does not mean it is up for grabs by foreigners.

There were also different land ownership systems that colonialists did not recognize.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49jBz2kR8Ts]‪Israel's Mabo - Israel/Palestine‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

It was state property, you twit.

Yes it was. Not the British state. Not the Polish state. Not the Russian state.

The Palestinian state.

roflcopter. You mean the Ottoman Empire? Because those land laws carried over.

I hereby declare this park the State of Citizen Pained.

Can I have a dollar?

Palestinians have a state. It's called JORDAN.

It was state property, you twit.

The Palestinian state.

Can I have a dollar?

What about the Palestinians from...say...Jaffa who have never been to Jordan?

You would think as humans moved forward we would have fewer countries. Now these Delawarians want their own country. Is Palestine that big? I say Delaware but they have been around longer so it is a bad example.

None the less. I support Israel as the enemy of the civilized world's enemy. Come back with a more polite Islamic mid east and we will talk.

The Palestinian state.

Can I have a dollar?

What about the all Jews driven from Arab lands?

The Palestinian state.

Can I have a dollar?

If they quit siding with those who want to push Israel into the ocean or blowing themselves up they probably could have stayed put.

Now dont go argue yourself blue. After Desert Storm I might have taken Iraq from the Iraqi's and given it to Israel or kept it ourselves lest we would have to risk our lives and tax dollars invading again.

Forum List

Back