What was really said at the debate

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I listened to most of it and I think Trump needs to increase his security.

Unlike Hillary, who is a wholly owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs, Trump dared to take on the biggest interrelated challenges facing America today: our unsustainable debt, the bubble economy caused by ZIRP and how the Deep State used that to transfer that wealth out of the Middle-class.

Trump made a point to highlight the Bubble because he knows that Obama and the Fed are turning over the Biggest Ever Financial IED to his unfortunate successor.

Hillary said nothing to that. Besides being owned by the Deep State and their bankers, she is a fucking skidmark on the office of SecState. Instead of serving the American people, she used the position to enriched herself by selling access to the highest foreign buyer, including people and nations who throw gay men off of buildings.

That was my take away as well brother. He prosecuted Clinton and Washington up there and was relentless on those attacks. The media machine is trying to keep the sheep in the pen by focusing on taxes and the birther stupidity while anyone with any common sense can see right through that smokescreen.

Notice the complete media blackout on TPP and NAFTA? Lets talk about his taxes, birther and who won :lol: :lol:

He's up against a hugely corrupt political system and he will prevail. American's will make sure of that. It's not strictly about defeating Hillary Clinton, its about defeating the corrupt Washington establishment (all of DC).

Unlike Hillary, who is a wholly owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs, Trump dared to take on the biggest interrelated challenges facing America today: our unsustainable debt, the bubble economy caused by ZIRP and how the Deep State used that to transfer that wealth out of the Middle-class.

Trump made a point to highlight the Bubble because he knows that Obama and the Fed are turning over the Biggest Ever Financial IED to his unfortunate successor.

Hillary said nothing to that. Besides being owned by the Deep State and their bankers, she is a fucking skidmark on the office of SecState. Instead of serving the American people, she used the position to enriched herself by selling access to the highest foreign buyer, including people and nations who throw gay men off of buildings.

I've asked before,but you never gave a sane answer. What is thee Deep State that you keep whining about? Please lay the whole conspiracy out so we all can play.

I've asked before,but you never gave a sane answer. What is thee Deep State that you keep whining about? Please lay the whole conspiracy out so we all can play.

If you're that clueless, really, what's the point?

Have you noticed our government (Bush, Obama, et. al.) took Orwell "1984" and made it an operating manual?

That was my take away as well brother. He prosecuted Clinton and Washington up there and was relentless on those attacks. The media machine is trying to keep the sheep in the pen by focusing on taxes and the birther stupidity while anyone with any common sense can see right through that smokescreen.

Notice the complete media blackout on TPP and NAFTA? Lets talk about his taxes, birther and who won :lol: :lol:

He's up against a hugely corrupt political system and he will prevail. American's will make sure of that. It's not strictly about defeating Hillary Clinton, its about defeating the corrupt Washington establishment (all of DC).

St Hillary the Inevitable is a wholly owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs. You wonder why she supports NAFTA, TPP, and then accused Trump of being beholden to Wall Street (because he took out some loans on his assets -- LOL). I thought she was doing stand up comedy

Have you noticed our government (Bush, Obama, et. al.) took Orwell "1984" and made it an operating manual?

Good. I'm finally getting an answer. Hold up minute while I get a tinfoil hat. I don't want to miss any of this.

Good. I'm finally getting an answer. Hold up minute while I get a tinfoil hat. I don't want to miss any of this.

What happened to your old one?

Outgrow it?

Both sides of the political forums are talking about the stop and frisk question during the debate. Both sides say Trump got it right and Hillary got it wrong. Hillary graduated Law School, passed the Bar and practiced Law.

Outgrow it?

I find it makes right wingers more comfortable, but I still try not to make any sudden movements around them. It spooks them, and you can't tell what they might do.

Outgrow it?
:lmao:

That's why the DC establishment is livid that Trump has a chance to win, he exposed their gross incompetence for all to see. If there's one thing these idiots in government hate its accountability for their colossal failures. Seriously $20 freaking trillion dollars in debt and what do we have to show for it?

Outgrow it?

I find it makes right wingers more comfortable, but I still try not to make any sudden movements around them. It spooks them, and you can't tell what they might do.

it also covers your bald spot.

th

Didn't know you had a goatee tho

Trump was spot on about the bond bubble.

But he is the LAST guy you want dealing with it. He is a maniac on economic issues. A total maniac. That is what scares me about him more than anything else.

Outgrow it?

it also covers your bald spot.

th

Didn't know you had a goatee tho

Longer beard. Smaller bald spot.

That's why the DC establishment is livid that Trump has a chance to win, he exposed their gross incompetence for all to see. If there's one thing these idiots in government hate its accountability for their colossal failures. Seriously $20 freaking trillion dollars in debt and what do we have to show for it?

I remember the $800 screwdriver that had a beryllium shaft that we kept in the secret safe with secret quartz crystals and papers. Used to tune fire control radar Klystrons. Beryllium is a little radioactive and you cannot grind a new screwdriver tip because you will inhale radioactive dust. Some tools are expensive.

I remember the $800 screwdriver that had a beryllium shaft that we kept in the secret safe with secret quartz crystals and papers. Used to tune fire control radar Klystrons. Beryllium is a little radioactive and you cannot grind a new screwdriver tip because you will inhale radioactive dust. Some tools are expensive.

Small ball, try spending $300 freaking million dollars on a damn web site that doesn't work and is such a failure they just tossed it in the trash for a total loss...two of these plus over a billion dollars on the federal Obamacare site. My friend you WAY underestimate the governments ability to waste money. Billions on 'green' investments that went down the drain.

Small ball, try spending $300 freaking million dollars on a damn web site that doesn't work and is such a failure they just tossed it in the trash for a total loss...two of these plus over a billion dollars on the federal Obamacare site. My friend you WAY underestimate the governments ability to waste money. Billions on 'green' investments that went down the drain.

$800 is small potatoes for deep pockets. If I had $800 would sit up and look at it all night.

Still whining about Solindra? The program that funded that produced more than 5 billion dollars which more than paid for the comparative small loss in the Solyndra situation.

Outgrow it?
Got tangled up in his dreadlocks

Forum List

Back