Pat Caddell: Poll Shows Hillary Clinton Won Slightly; Trump Gains plausibility

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Pat Caddell: Breitbart/Gravis Post-Debate Flash Poll Shows Hillary Clinton Won Slightly; Trump Gains 'Plausibility' - Breitbart

Interesting poll. I look at it this way. She might have "won" the debate but she HAD to win...the polls are going DOWN for Clinton she had no choice but to come out attacking Trump and she did but she made the BIG mistake of throwing all her ammo at him in 1 debate and worst of all for her in the FIRST debate she has nothing left to use against him now! He used nothing on her emails,bengahzi,Clinton foundation,pay for play,past 8 years and her roll in it all etc.

On to Trump. He won the overall debate because he looks presidential now,he took her best shots AND the moderators best shots and still came out pretty damn good. He saved most of his ammo against her for the next 2 debates. Also they went through most of the areas Trump wasn't a policy wonk on and he did decently well. The polls show what I am speaking about ON TOP of the fact more people think Trump sounded like he cared about them which is an area a Democrat usually wins! Amazing.

On to Trump. He won the overall debate because he looks presidential now,he took her best shots AND the moderators best shots and still came out pretty damn good.

With the exception of the first 10 or 15 minutes, he looked like a rambling idiot.

OK, the flash poll from the far right media show Hillary "won slightly", which means she kicked his tail.

On to Trump. He won the overall debate because he looks presidential now,he took her best shots AND the moderators best shots and still came out pretty damn good.

With the exception of the first 10 or 15 minutes, he looked like a rambling idiot.
Not according to people who voted in the poll they took afterwords. I don't think he did either. I think a few times he should have shut up but it could have gone a LOT worse.

Not according to people who voted in the poll they took afterwords. I don't think he did either. I think a few times he should have shut up but it could have gone a LOT worse.

You know there's a day coming in Nov that will render all this mute, right?

Pat Caddell: Breitbart/Gravis Post-Debate Flash Poll Shows Hillary Clinton Won Slightly; Trump Gains 'Plausibility' - Breitbart

Interesting poll. I look at it this way. She might have "won" the debate but she HAD to win...the polls are going DOWN for Clinton she had no choice but to come out attacking Trump and she did but she made the BIG mistake of throwing all her ammo at him in 1 debate and worst of all for her in the FIRST debate she has nothing left to use against him now! He used nothing on her emails,bengahzi,Clinton foundation,pay for play,past 8 years and her roll in it all etc.

On to Trump. He won the overall debate because he looks presidential now,he took her best shots AND the moderators best shots and still came out pretty damn good. He saved most of his ammo against her for the next 2 debates. Also they went through most of the areas Trump wasn't a policy wonk on and he did decently well. The polls show what I am speaking about ON TOP of the fact more people think Trump sounded like he cared about them which is an area a Democrat usually wins! Amazing.

Lol, what a bullshit poll.

How does Trump win on all the break downs but lose on the over all debate question?

Horse shit, that is why.

upload_2016-9-27_13-16-0.png

Forum List

Back