What was a reason for God to sacrifice His Son?

Do you believe the Scriptures regarding Jesu

Do you?

The light came into the world but men preferred darkness to light because their deeds were evil.

According to the wrong way to follow the law executing Jesus was the right thing to do.
Do you believe ALL the Scripture in the New Testament or just some of them? It appears you pick and choose which ones to believe.
Ugh..

Didn't your daddy teach you that you can't 'just believe' everything you read..

When you are searching for buried treasure do you start celebrating every time you find a shiny object?

When you go fishing do you eat every strange thing you drag up from the depths or do you keep the good fish and throw the worthless ones away?
So you don’t believe the Bible is the Word of God, just the parts you like. Right?

Do you?

The light came into the world but men preferred darkness to light because their deeds were evil.

According to the wrong way to follow the law executing Jesus was the right thing to do.
Do you believe ALL the Scripture in the New Testament or just some of them? It appears you pick and choose which ones to believe.
Ugh..

When you are searching for buried treasure do you start celebrating every time you find a shiny object?

When you go fishing do you eat every strange thing you drag up from the depths or do you keep the good fish and throw the worthless ones away?
So you don’t believe the Bible is the Word of God, just the parts you like. Right?

I believe the bible is the word of God when what is written reflects a word from God. In many cases it is the way that one person interprets what is written that is not a teaching from God while a more intelligent interpretation of the exact same sentence does reflect teaching and wisdom from God..

When I come across an awkward sentenced added to another like "submit to the authority of Caesar", (who happened to be Nero at the time and contradicts everything Jesus taught), I find it safe to say that that particular line is complete bullshit.

Its not about what I like, its about what the truth is.

Last edited:

Do you?

Ugh..

I believe the bible is the word of God when what is written reflects a word from God.

When I come across an awkward sentenced added to another like "submit to the authority of Caesar", (who happened to be Nero at the time and contradicts everything Jesus taught), I find it safe to say that that particular line is complete bullshit.

What about when Jesus said marriage is a male and female in Matthew chapter 19. Do you believe that is Jesus speaking or a lie?

You are the one who said we didn't have a teacher.

You are speaking in riddles because you can't speak plainly. You can't speak plainly because what you say has more holes than swiss cheese.

I never recall saying you don't have a teacher. Every religion has teachers--99%of all the religions are in error.
You are being as vague as Hobelim. Turns out his reason for it was he's an atheist.

You claim that God is a trinity that became a human being without a human father..

So you are right! I do not believe that there was any such God ever in existence exactly like an atheist..

Unlike an atheist, I believe in a God that you do not know, a God that never became a human being and couldn't give two shits about the diet, clothing or sexual preferences of people or whether we destroy ourselves and the entire planet..

I believe this God, my God, chose Jesus, a man, to teach people what he learned in His presence about the figurative nature of the words and the hidden subjects in divine law that are not directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used making the promised life for compliance, eternal life, a real choice, a final opportunity for people to change course and escape the coming doom. Obviously they didn't listen. For some mysterious reason they just couldn't accept or admit that Jesus was right about anything even though it was obvious that he was right about everything. From their perverted perspective he didn't wear the right clothes, eat the right food, or associate with the right people and were blinded by hatred for the discomfit they felt and blamed on him.

He revealed the true God to them, they responded with hatred, making evil a deliberate choice and sealing their fate.

Many of the people who mocked Jesus while he was dying on the cross ended up dying on a cross. Thats funny from the perspective of the immortals.

Jesus is the only one who cared about people like you even in your degenerate state. Other people don't care, and God really doesn't care at all.. You are an idolator, repulsive to God, under his eternal condemnation, abandoned and consigned to destruction..

If you want to become acceptable to God, there is only one way, there is only one teacher.

Those who conform to divine instruction according to the revelation of Jesus find fulfillment in this life and a place in the world to come.. Those who don't never will.

Was that clear enough?

Jesus appointed teachers back then--as well here in these last days(Matt 24:45-47) One has to be taught by them. Mortals have 0 choice in the matter.
And don't let anyone call you 'Teacher,' for you have only one teacher, the Messiah.

What do you think the apostles were?--They were teachers. And Jesus appointed his teachers here in these last days as well-Matt 24:45-47

Ask me them one at a time--I dont open apostate links.
That's the standard response the Watchtower has fed you. I'm not an apostate and neither are the people that have left the organization. We all believe in the Father and Jesus Christ. We just happen to be free. I'm not an apostate.

Were you baptized?
Yes. I was baptized according
Ask me them one at a time--I dont open apostate links.
That's the standard response the Watchtower has fed you. I'm not an apostate and neither are the people that have left the organization. We all believe in the Father and Jesus Christ. We just happen to be free. I'm not an apostate.

Were you baptized?
Yes, according to the last chapter of Matthew, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Were you a baptized JW? If so don't even answer--Jesus has disfellowshipped you.
Tha's a lie. I was baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit just like it says in the last chapter of the book of Matthew. There is no Scripture about being baptized into the watchtower. Now your rejecting Scripture. Can't you see what you're doing?

WERE YOU A BAPTIZED AS A JW--Yes or NO? And if you say yes, but discount them as Jesus appointed teachers the baptism wouldn't be real if they weren't real teachers that belong to Jesus. No baptism is real unless performed by one in union with Jesus.

Do you?

That sounds comical coming from you. I have studied all sides, but I have studied Jesus as well Its a guaranteed fact his teachings point to the JW teachers--Why is that??? In every translation on earth its the same. the teachings of Jesus point to the JW teachers. Maybe you should study Jesus.

Do you?

Ugh..

I believe the bible is the word of God when what is written reflects a word from God.

What about when Jesus said marriage is a male and female in Matthew chapter 19. Do you believe that is Jesus speaking or a lie?

When Jesus said that Moses made certain rules for them because their minds were closed does that mean that those rules are right or wrong to follow? When Jesus said that it was better not to marry was he speaking against a sex life?

When Jesus said that only an adulterous generation would seek a sign, was he referring to marital infidelity?

When Jesus refused to condemn the woman caught in the act of adultery was it right?

How could that have been right to not condemn the woman when the law clearly prescribes death unless the subject of adultery was not about sex outside of marriage?

Were you baptized?
Yes. I was baptized according

Were you baptized?
Yes, according to the last chapter of Matthew, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Were you a baptized JW? If so don't even answer--Jesus has disfellowshipped you.
Tha's a lie. I was baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit just like it says in the last chapter of the book of Matthew. There is no Scripture about being baptized into the watchtower. Now your rejecting Scripture. Can't you see what you're doing?

WERE YOU A BAPTIZED AS A JW--Yes or NO? And if you say yes, but discount them as Jesus appointed teachers the baptism wouldn't be real if they weren't real teachers that belong to Jesus. No baptism is real unless performed by one in union with Jesus.

Do you?

That sounds comical coming from you. I have studied all sides, but I have studied Jesus as well Its a guaranteed fact his teachings point to the JW teachers--Why is that??? In every translation on earth its the same. the teachings of Jesus point to the JW teachers. Maybe you should study Jesus.
So there were no real Christian teachers until 1881 when Charles Taze Russell invented the watchtower magazine. That's ridiculous.

Ugh..

When Jesus said that Moses made certain rules for them because their minds were closed does that mean that those rules are right or wrong to follow? When Jesus said that it was better not to marry was he speaking against a sex life?

When Jesus said that only an adulterous generation would seek a sign, was he referring to marital infidelity?

When Jesus refused to condemn the woman caught in the act of adultery was it right?

How could that have been right to not condemn the woman when the law clearly prescribes death unless the subject of adultery was not about sex outside of marriage?
Because the law was coming to an end. The law ended on the cross.

Ugh..

By revealing the deeper subjects obscured by the figurative language used in divine law that reflects wisdom from God and fulfills the promise of life for compliance the only thing that became obsolete and came to an end after Jesus came was the wrong way to follow the law, not the law itself.

According to Jesus the law will remain in effect and in full force for as long as heaven and earth endure.

By revealing the deeper subjects obscured by the figurative language used in divine law that reflects wisdom from God and fulfills the promise of life for compliance the only thing that became obsolete and came to an end after Jesus came was the wrong way to follow the law, not the law itself.

According to Jesus the law will remain in effect and in full force for as long as heaven and earth endure.
Well, that totally contradicts Scripture. According to Jesus, he fulfilled the Law. That's what he said he came to do. He fulfilled the law and became the perfect final sacrifice the law demanded. No more need for law.

I never recall saying you don't have a teacher. Every religion has teachers--99%of all the religions are in error.
You are being as vague as Hobelim. Turns out his reason for it was he's an atheist.

You claim that God is a trinity that became a human being without a human father..

So you are right! I do not believe that there was any such God ever in existence exactly like an atheist..

Unlike an atheist, I believe in a God that you do not know, a God that never became a human being and couldn't give two shits about the diet, clothing or sexual preferences of people or whether we destroy ourselves and the entire planet..

I believe this God, my God, chose Jesus, a man, to teach people what he learned in His presence about the figurative nature of the words and the hidden subjects in divine law that are not directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used making the promised life for compliance, eternal life, a real choice, a final opportunity for people to change course and escape the coming doom. Obviously they didn't listen. For some mysterious reason they just couldn't accept or admit that Jesus was right about anything even though it was obvious that he was right about everything. From their perverted perspective he didn't wear the right clothes, eat the right food, or associate with the right people and were blinded by hatred for the discomfit they felt and blamed on him.

He revealed the true God to them, they responded with hatred, making evil a deliberate choice and sealing their fate.

Many of the people who mocked Jesus while he was dying on the cross ended up dying on a cross. Thats funny from the perspective of the immortals.

Jesus is the only one who cared about people like you even in your degenerate state. Other people don't care, and God really doesn't care at all.. You are an idolator, repulsive to God, under his eternal condemnation, abandoned and consigned to destruction..

If you want to become acceptable to God, there is only one way, there is only one teacher.

Those who conform to divine instruction according to the revelation of Jesus find fulfillment in this life and a place in the world to come.. Those who don't never will.

Was that clear enough?

Jesus appointed teachers back then--as well here in these last days(Matt 24:45-47) One has to be taught by them. Mortals have 0 choice in the matter.
And don't let anyone call you 'Teacher,' for you have only one teacher, the Messiah.

What do you think the apostles were?--They were teachers. And Jesus appointed his teachers here in these last days as well-Matt 24:45-47

Jesus appointed his disciples to teach in the last days because it was the last days then and he was on earth to do it.... They launched devastating and ruthless counter measures to curse their oppressors, according to his directions to smite the nations with the sword that came out of his mouth. A curse in a cup of wine.

If this jesus wasn't back on earth in 1914, he hasn't appointed anyone to teach anything.

Shit, and If you don';t know what he was teaching back then, WTF are you teaching now?

Last edited:

Well, that totally contradicts Scripture. According to Jesus, he fulfilled the Law. That's what he said he came to do. He fulfilled the law and became the perfect final sacrifice the law demanded. No more need for law.
To fulfill the law is to do it, to comply with its demands. Jesus taught the only right way to do it that fulfills the promise of life in the sanctuary of God on earth. If you do not eat his flesh, receive his teaching, and drink his blood, follow his example, you cannot have the life promised for obedience to the law in you.

The law of God will remain sovereign over the affairs of men for as long as God is God and men are men.

To fulfill the law is to do it, to comply with its demands. Jesus taught the only right way to do it that fulfills the promise of life in the sanctuary of God on earth. If you do not eat his flesh receive his teaching and drink his blood, follow his example, you cannot have the life promised for obedience to the law in you.

The law of God will remain sovereign over the affairs of men for as long as God is God and men are men.
Not for those that have faith in Jesus Christ. Have you ever studied the book of Romans?

To fulfill the law is to do it, to comply with its demands. Jesus taught the only right way to do it that fulfills the promise of life in the sanctuary of God on earth. If you do not eat his flesh receive his teaching and drink his blood, follow his example, you cannot have the life promised for obedience to the law in you.

Not for those that have faith in Jesus Christ. Have you ever studied the book of Romans?

If you say that you have faith but do not even know what Jesus taught you might as well walk around everywhere with a blow up doll and introduce her to everyone as your wife.

Only the right way to follow the law removes the burden of the curse for following the law in the wrong way.

If you say that you have faith but do not even know what Jesus taught you might as well walk around everywhere with a blow up doll and introduce her to everyone as your wife.

Only the right way to follow the law removes the burden of the curse for following the law in the wrong way.
Christians are fee from the law and live under grace. I read and believe the New Testament, sorry.

Christians are fee from the law and live under grace. I read and believe the New Testament, sorry.

No, thats not the good news of the gospels, thats the bullshit of Paul and just another perfect example of how he contradicted Jesus on key issues foundational to salvation.

If you were free from the law you wouldn't be a slave to sin or under the curse of death for the idolatrous worship of a human being who never claimed to be an edible mangod.

No, thats not the good news of the gospels, thats the bullshit of Paul and just another perfect example of how he contradicted Jesus on key issues foundational to salvation.
When Jesus was dying on the cross and said "It is finished". What was he referring to?

When Jesus was dying on the cross and said "It is finished". What was he referring to?
He was referring to his time in this world being around the hopelessly insane and their pathetic aberrations..

Last edited:

Enduring being around the hopelessly insane and their pathetic aberrations..
Lol. Okay, have a nice day.

Forum List

Back