What Vitamins/Supplements Do You Take Everyday?

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I used to be a district manager at GNC and would takes tons of vitamins and supplements. These days I just drink Muscle Milk protein powder (Banana Cream and Cookies and Cream) with glutamine powder in it. I also take probiotics, flaxseed oil pills, inositol pills, ginseng, and Vitamin B-12 pills.

So what do you guys take on a regular basis? Soon I'm going to start taking some more stuff like I used to.

da2ab566c15b8b8da09995cca8b8363d--coffee-humor-coffee-coffee.jpg

That's it.

It's always better to get your nutrients from the actual food itself. Once the nutrients are extracted from the FOOD, it begins losing it's nutritional value. After months of sitting on a store shelf, it has but a fraction of it's original nutrients.

It's always better to get your nutrients from the actual food itself. Once the nutrients are extracted from the FOOD, it begins losing it's nutritional value. After months of sitting on a store shelf, it has but a fraction of it's original nutrients.

Oh lord...

I used to be a district manager at GNC and would takes tons of vitamins and supplements. These days I just drink Muscle Milk protein powder (Banana Cream and Cookies and Cream) with glutamine powder in it. I also take probiotics, flaxseed oil pills, inositol pills, ginseng, and Vitamin B-12 pills.

So what do you guys take on a regular basis? Soon I'm going to start taking some more stuff like I used to.
I'm just doing an Alpha Amino as a recovery drink and mix in some creatine. I use a Whey Protein as one replacement meal right now. I plan on adding a multi vitamin once a day starting in October.

I'm just doing an Alpha Amino as a recovery drink and mix in some creatine. I use a Whey Protein as one replacement meal right now. I plan on adding a multi vitamin once a day starting in October.

What brand whey protein do you use?

Oh lord...
No, I'm just an informed person who knows nutrition and studied it extensively. But thanks for the compliment.

Supplements are fine but why spend money on whey protein drinks when you can get just as much whey protein form a cup of cottage cheese? And it's fresher.

Oh lord...
No, I'm just an informed person who know nutrition and studied it extensively. But thanks for the compliment.

You studied it extensively? Really have you? Then you know that most people don't eat a balanced diet to get all the nutrients they need. You'd also know that most legit companies have their supplements tested to make sure they match the potency on the bottle and that the expiration dates on them are correct. GNC uses a company called NSF:

"NSF International (www.nsf.org), a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization, is the leading global provider of public health and safety risk management solutions in the areas of food, water, indoor air and the environment. NSF provides product certification and safety audits for the food and water industries. Other services include management systems registrations delivered through NSF International Strategic Registrations, Ltd. and education through the NSF Center for Public Health Education. Founded in 1944, NSF is headquartered in Ann Arbor MI, and serves companies in 80 countries."

GNC - Product Testing and Certification - NSF International

Vitamin JD every morning noon and night.

I saw a neat thing about Jack Daniels in Bar Rescue the other day. It said that Jack Daniels wasn't all that popular until Dean Martin said it was the nectar of the gods.

I'm not sure. I think the current jar I have is AMP.

Supplements are fine but why spend money on whey protein drinks when you can get just as much whey protein form a cup of cottage cheese? And it's fresher.
Because cottage cheese spoils in a hot car and doesn't drink too well out of a shake cup.

Nothing.

I saw a neat thing about Jack Daniels in Bar Rescue the other day. It said that Jack Daniels wasn't all that popular until Dean Martin said it was the nectar of the gods.
Mostly, when I did drink long ago it was Jim Beam and occasionally Jack Daniels.

I'm not sure. I think the current jar I have is AMP.

Personally I've found my favorite ones are Muscle Milk and BSN Syntha-6. Both taste great, but honestly Syntha-6 is full of Amino Acids and you could probably cut the extra ones you take out of your routine.

Forum List

Back