What type of scifi world would you like to live in?

You decided to attack perhaps the most knowledgeable person on this board ........
merde-shit.gif

1676761718570.png

What type of scifi world would you like to live in?

Star Trek/Galaxy Quest/The Orville?
Star Wars?
Blade Runner?
Doctor Who?
Blakes 7?
Alien/Predator?
Space 1999?
Halo?
Dark Matter?
StarGate?
Galactica?
Lost in Space?
Buck Rogers?
Lexx?
Seaquest DSV?
Logans Run?
Babylon 5?
Planet of the Apes?
Soylent Green?
Robocop?

OR????

And WHY?
science-fiction.jpeg

scifi-portals-time-travel-devices-3d-model-max-obj-fbx-ma-blend-gltf.jpg

B3684ECA-7725-47FB-BE30-5F150F5AA7D2_cx4_cy0_cw83_w1071_r1_s_d3.jpg
Star Trek. I'm an optimist and that is the most optimistic universe of them all.

Star Trek. I'm an optimist and that is the most optimistic universe of them all.
Everyone is apparently a moralizing pain in the ass. It's a rigidly ideological society that does not put up with a lot of non-conformity. It's a dead-end polyester universe with all the vibrancy of a rotary club meeting. Utopias are boring. There's a reason it all takes place on starships. It's the only interesting part of their culture.

Where time travel is possible so I could go back to simpler times.
Maybe to the old west where you could claim a huge chunk of land,of course I'd want to bring some modern day weapons and a few million rounds of ammo.
Some claymoors,grenades,landmines,some Manpads you could really make an impression on the indians with a Ma Deuce or two.

No.
We're living in a hell-on-earth nightmare.
The D.C. crowd is sure as hell doing its part to make it a hellish nightmare with all that debt $pending. Foreclosures on property being purchased by our fellow Americans, as well as delinquent property taxes is gaining traction, like later in this year look for the situation to become dramatically worse as Foreclosures skyrocket for one reason or the other.

Too much Hollywood nonsense and not enough gratitude and respect for the guaranteed freedoms in the greatest Country on earth.

Forum List

Back