What general type of society would you personally like to live in?

Which option describes your desire for your life the most?

• Complete Anarchy where material has its own value and people have banded into gangs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to be able to make all choices that involve me and will take responsibility.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I want to make choices but i want the government to make sure I wont get hurt.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Pure Democracy, where 51% is always right.

• The people can't be trusted to decide for themselves. Government chooses for them.

• Government control over everything ex. 1984

• I just want government to maintain currency and protect boarder. Privatize everything else.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Monarchy with serfs and classes and such.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just want to live my life the way I want. Government needs to leave me alone.

• Liberty, you're dumb but I can't prove it...but I hate you!

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
If none of the options above apply to you, feel free to post, IN GENERAL, the type of society you would prefer to live in if you could choose.

Options? Options?

I don't see no stinkin' Options.

I'd like to live in a rural community that is relatively homogeneous.

I'd probably make a good inhabitant of Pennsylvania Dutch, if they allowed Erotic Octopus Art to be displayed

have fun, not really a super serious thread and will probably get moved now that I think about it. haha.

Whoops. I thought the last option was refering to "liberty" as an option not Liberty the person. :lol:

I'd like to live in a society where people would stop caring so much about things that don't matter.

so...you want people to be told what matters in their life and not to choose what matters...so im sure theres an option up there that describes it right?

Forum List

Back