What Trump did was Substantially more Serious than What Pence, Biden, HRC did

The entire existence of republicans and Fox News is too make excuses for Republicans. Whether its excuses about the extreme failure of GW Bush, or Trump or Trump's crimes. Their entire life revolves around fabricated excuses to avoid accepting reality.

The excuse of the moment is that Trump did the same thing as Pence Biden etc, but that isn't even remotely true, its just another partisan hack excuse.

What trump did was significantly more serious because:

1) Trump had the most serious documents possible. The most sensitive material possible, Pence and Biden had meaningless nothing documents, which are a dime a dozen in government.
2) Trump repeatedly lied, concealed, moved, and hid the documents. Pence and Biden handed them over, Trump did the complete opposite. Had Trump just given them back, he would not be in serious trouble
3) Trump showed the most sensitive documents to people and admitted on tape they are classified and shouldn't be looked at. This is a serious offense.
4) Trump involved his lawyers in his crime, and instructed his lawyers to lie/hide the documents

The Republicans just can't accept facts and reality, but the evidence is as clear as it gets. What Trump did is substantially worse and different from what Pence and Biden did.

Your hate thread of the day?

You are so fucked up in the mind, full of partisan hate and confused about everything that you don't know what you post most of the time, do you?

He wouldn't want me on his jury. He could have a billion lawyers and it would all come down to "Unless you have a reason you lied on the subpoena response like someone holding a gun to your head, then you lied and are guilty"

In other words Biden is just as guilty but Trump had more serious documents? WTF?
Yea nice spin, you ignored everything I posted and just posted more bullshit and lies again.

Show us where Biden and Pence lied about possessing the documents, like Trump did??
Show us where Biden and Pence moved and hid the documents, like Trump did??
Show us where Biden and Pence showed the documents to other people, like Trump did??
SHow us where Biden and Pence had the most ultra top secret documents, like Trump did??

We will be patiently waiting for your reply

The entire existence of republicans and Fox News is too make excuses for Republicans. Whether its excuses about the extreme failure of GW Bush, or Trump or Trump's crimes. Their entire life revolves around fabricated excuses to avoid accepting reality.

The excuse of the moment is that Trump did the same thing as Pence Biden etc, but that isn't even remotely true, its just another partisan hack excuse.

What trump did was significantly more serious because:

1) Trump had the most serious documents possible. The most sensitive material possible, Pence and Biden had meaningless nothing documents, which are a dime a dozen in government.
2) Trump repeatedly lied, concealed, moved, and hid the documents. Pence and Biden handed them over, Trump did the complete opposite. Had Trump just given them back, he would not be in serious trouble
3) Trump showed the most sensitive documents to people and admitted on tape they are classified and shouldn't be looked at. This is a serious offense.
4) Trump involved his lawyers in his crime, and instructed his lawyers to lie/hide the documents

The Republicans just can't accept facts and reality, but the evidence is as clear as it gets. What Trump did is substantially worse and different from what Pence and Biden did.

You can't prove any of that crap. But, thanks for your opinion Hunter.

Psst...hey buddy...newsflash...no one believes you anymore...
Yea nice spin, you ignored everything I posted and just posted more bullshit and lies again.

Show us where Biden and Pence lied about possessing the documents, like Trump did??
Show us where Biden and Pence showed the documents to other people, like Trump did??
SHow us where Biden and Pence had the most ultra top secret documents, like Trump did??

You can't prove any of that crap. But, thanks for your opinion Hunter.

People have to start asking why he has such items. Trump must answer or throw underlings under the bus for not advising properly etc. Ignorance and lack of intent is important in the eyes of the law for a reason, it is how Hillary got away with having a private, unsecured server that the worlds enemies could access. IMO if Trunps documents were secured and limited in access a private server with government information on the open web is far more dangerous a risk. Though both situations illustrate a lack of concern by govt. Officials.

Prove that...

Show us the actual evidence... Neither Biden or Pence took documents on purpose and acted with accordance with the law when they found them..
How do you accidentally steal classified documents from a SCIF and put them in your garage by your Corvette?

I post facts
You post childish memes.

I have destroyed you and reduced you to meme posting.
You have 1 more chance:

How do you accidentally steal classified documents from a SCIF and put them in your garage by your Corvette?
Both Biden and Pence's aides did. And when called on it, they both cooperated and gave up the documents willingly. ^Shrug^. That's why they're not being charged. And Pence blew the whistle on himself after what happened with Biden.
Very last paragraph of this article. It's main reason why Pence and Biden aren't being charged...and Trump is.

Both Biden and Pence's aides did. And when called on it, they both cooperated and gave up the documents willingly. ^Shrug^. That's why they're not being charged. And Pence blew the whistle on himself after what happened with Biden.
Very last paragraph of this article. It's main reason why Pence and Biden aren't being charged...and Trump is.

exactly

Trump was charged with WILLFULLY violating the espionage act
Trumo did is knowingly and willfully

Biden and Pence both did the complete opposite and willfully gave everything back.
Had Trump done what Biden and Pence did, he would not be charged.

MAGA republicans love to ignore facts and create their own false narrative, this is another perfect example

I post facts
You post childish memes.

I have destroyed you and reduced you to meme posting.
You have 1 more chance:

I ignored everything you posted because it was horse shit.

Forum List

Back