What Trump could do for the Rust Belt

and probably get deficit hawks and at least some liberals (esp Blacks if not Hollywood tree huggers) to support. The panel that came up with this is pretty bipartisan.

Highways Aren't Enough: What Trump Needs to Know About Remaking the Rust Belt

It took awhile to get all the script to load. So, if you're interested you might want to hit the hyperlink and do something else to let it load.

What a ridiculous OP. Here's a link!
A mind is a terrible thing to waste, kazzyy

and probably get deficit hawks and at least some liberals (esp Blacks if not Hollywood tree huggers) to support. The panel that came up with this is pretty bipartisan.

It took awhile to get all the script to load. So, if you're interested you might want to hit the hyperlink and do something else to let it load.

Well, apparently you did since you added nothing to the OP

Well, apparently you did since you added nothing to the OP
I got a cyber girl friend!

Stuck on the Stupid

We are programmed to look for solutions from the same type of people whose ignorance, negligence, and mindless conformity caused the problems.

Stuck on the Stupid

We are programmed to look for solutions from the same type of people whose ignorance, negligence, and mindless conformity caused the problems.
Why? It's not really deniable that clean water regs are killing many mid size ciities with old waste treatment systems. Why is it bad for the feds to "loan" the ciites the money to comply with the EPA, instead of our current practice of having the EPA sue cities and put unfunded mandates upon them? Fix the damn things and pay the money back to the treasury over 30 or so years.

If they would consider that - it would be great. My state needs that. Coal is not coming back. Old manufacturing jobs are not coming back. Not in the numbers we once enjoyed or the payrates.

Why is it ridiculous?

Stuck on the Stupid

What is your solution?

Why is it ridiculous?

He added nothing to the OP. The way to write an OP is to write an opinion, then if applicable support it with a link.

All he said is hey, here's a link. To be clear, I was not reporting it to management, just as a poster I think it's pathetic and I was just saying it to him, but you asked

Why is it ridiculous?

He added nothing to the OP. The way to write an OP is to write an opinion, then if applicable support it with a link.

All he said is hey, here's a link. To be clear, I was not reporting it to management, just as a poster I think it's pathetic and I was just saying it to him, but you asked

His OP contains more than that, perhaps he edited it before your reply hit the board.

I found the article interesting and the ideas good. I'm curious why there seems to be an automatic rejection on the part of some respondents.

Why is it ridiculous?

His OP contains more than that, perhaps he edited it before your reply hit the board.

I found the article interesting and the ideas good. I'm curious why there seems to be an automatic rejection on the part of some respondents.

Again I'm arguing as a poster, not a mod. But his post was pretty useless. He said it was "bipartisan." So? What did he like? What is he advocating? It's a pretty pointless post

Forum List

Back