What trends do you find absurd?

Applebees!

Got THAT right.......We went there a couple of weeks ago. I ordered some ribs, they were the nastiest things I have ever tried to eat. Manager comped them and gave me 50% off a new dinner but wow!!
Applebees is as nasty as Red Lobster.

Somebody shot up an Applebee's not too far from here over the summer. I hate to admit it, but the first thing I thought was "Served the wrong guy lousy food". :redface:

Speaking of trends I hate, buddy. White boys speaking and acting black is a trend that must be stopped!
They must all be slapped upside the head!

Oh my GOD... you mean CHRIS hasn't come along yet to call you a RACIST?! Maaaan... he's slipping... :eusa_eh:

I'm not dissing automatics, but try and get a manual. The one manual I have, maybe one in 20 were manuals, and they had to be ordered.

Manuals save gas.

In Britain it's almost a mirror image to how it is in the U.S. Manual trans dominates the market over there.

Europeans also drive on the wrong side of the road.

Middle aged women who try to dress like their teenage daughters.

Actually, its more like teenage daughters are dressing up like their parents.

So what trends do I hate? *Disclaimer: The original thread title may have only been talking about fashions, however the subject has since changed*

• People who think just because I wear baggy clothes means I really give a shit about fashion or what some gangsta faggot thinks. I wear baggy clothes for comfort, nothing else. (Yes, I wear them in a respectable manner, not down below my dick.)
  • People with trucks that look like they're fucking sitting on the ground, SUVs and trucks so damn small they look like a fucking El Nino or a fucking mini-van with a trunk.
  • Fat women that don't wear anything beyond a few pieces of clothing, just fucking quit it: you're just a fat ugly whore when you do.
  • Stores that have electronics equipment, video games, and/or movies (Walmart/K-Mart/Target, I'm looking at you) locked behind a glass door, yet never have enough fucking people to have someone back in an ample amount of time (having worked retail, I can reasonably say having to wait more than ten minutes is quite frankly bullshit).
  • People that want to coerce everyone else into paying for a universe healthcare system yet are neither willing nor incapable of paying for it themselves.
  • People that get mad over someone mispronouncing a term because they think their way is right.
  • "Christians" and non-Christians that think it isn't somehow a Christian's duty and responsibility to proselytize.
  • People who think buying American products is actually supporting the economy when all they're doing is ensuring our worst companies stay alive.
  • People that have a problem with a company, yet continue to support it anyhow.
  • Minimum-wage laws, and all other business regulations.
  • People that think anime or video games are for kids, yet never seen or experienced it for themselves.
  • Anyone that thinks anime and cartoons are the same thing.
  • Anyone that thinks it's somehow the end of the world, that we're at the endtimes.
  • Global warming dogmatists
  • People against wearing Gothic clothing.
  • People that seriously think the internet is a devil's creation.
  • People that believe Obama is the best thing to ever happen.

I could probably add more later if I were to think hard enough, but that sums it up I think.

Last edited:
Anything related to Rap "Music" Graphitti comes in a close second. Pretty much the same shit. Ignorant artless losers . If those assholes would only read a book, or went to a Museum, or listened to Mozart, they know the difference between artifice and art. This would be a better place.

Now come on WJ I'm sure you can come up with a trend that is not political in nature.

Parents whose CHILDREN make the rules!!

Parents who think complete strangers in public places don't mind putting up with their uncivilized little savages and their bad behavior. Maybe THEY think their kids' incessant whining and wailing is cute. I think you should leave the little monster at home so I can enjoy the evening I'm laying out good money for.

I can't even imagine my parents allowing me and my siblings to behave that way in public. They'd have been mortified, and we'd have been dead meat. If people can't teach their children polite public behavior - or worse, don't think it's necessary - leave the little beasts with a sitter.

Forum List

Back