What to do about Trumps backstabbing on immigration ?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
What do we do now? He allows them to stay that's just MILLIONS more voters for the democrats. He can appeal to legal immigrants without amnesty for illegal ones. I am not willing to vote for someone who will give invaders intent on destroying the identity of America and who it was intended for amnesty. Just won't happen.

Someone from the GOP finally got through to him that he was promising an unconstitutional crime against humanity to his fucked up followers.

You've been had, Odium......by a long-time practicing charlatan.

Someone from the GOP finally got through to him that he was promising an unconstitutional crime against humanity to his fucked up followers.
Wrong as usual fucktard. Eisenhower did it so can Trump. Not a goddamn thing illegal about deporting ppl here ILLEGALLY!

Vigilantism as inspired by ISIS might curb thier desire to remain here...

Vigilantism as inspired by ISIS might curb thier desire to remain here...
Guess trump ain't gotta worry about an illegal piece of shit killing his family while driving drunk or without a license when they shouldn't even be here. This shit is exactly part of the reason I think democracy is a joke and what is needed is 1 man absolute rule obviously leaders who give a shit about their citizens are extremely rare

What do we do now? He allows them to stay that's just MILLIONS more voters for the democrats. He can appeal to legal immigrants without amnesty for illegal ones. I am not willing to vote for someone who will give invaders intent on destroying the identity of America and who it was intended for amnesty. Just won't happen.

LOL- but isn't he still your Great White Hope?- LOL

Wrong as usual fucktard. Eisenhower did it so can Trump. Not a goddamn thing illegal about deporting ppl here ILLEGALLY!
Doing it on a massive scale is not possible without denying them due process under the law. Unconstitutional.

Doing it on a massive scale without regard to their circumstances will certainly cause the deaths of a great many and make us look like a cruel and heartless nation damaging our relations with other nations without redemption. Cruelty is not who we are here in America, move somewhere else if you want to get your kicks from the pain of others.

Get used to it Odious.

A couple more weeks and he'll flip flop on his idiotic wall scheme as well.

relocate em all

cattlecar1.jpg

From your link, titled "HOT AIR".

"but Trump distinguishing between criminals and non-criminals implies that he won’t do much to remove the latter and would be open to a deal with Congress on legalization. "

Bolding and enlargement added.

on his web site there has always been specific plans to deal with the illegals that are already in prison or that law enforcement comes across in the normal course of their jobs.

This is much ado about nothing.

He is softening his RHETORIC as he moves into the General.

Doing it on a massive scale is not possible without denying them due process under the law. Unconstitutional.

Doing it on a massive scale without regard to their circumstances will certainly cause the deaths of a great many and make us look like a cruel and heartless nation damaging our relations with other nations without redemption. Cruelty is not who we are here in America, move somewhere else if you want to get your kicks from the pain of others.

Drumpf has already shown he has no use for the Constitution - especially the 1st Amendment.

I think cruelty really is what we are in America. I didn't used to think that but reading this board has changed my mind.

Easy.....after his 4 year term you vote him out......he says he will actually enforce the current immigration law...and then we will see if he builds the wall...if he doesn't, you vote him out ....hilary...you know she is going to import illegals and make them legal, and flood Republican voting districts....Trump...stops that.....anything else is gravy....

Forum List

Back