What This Election Is About

What This Election Is About...

...is defeating treasonous leftist pieces of shit who have adopted the Cloward / Piven strategy and are deliberately working to bring down the country.

Bed wetting pieces of shit like the OP are too stupid to understand what their regressive dogma leads to, even though the results are plainly visible in Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea et al. This is why they have to lose.

BADLY. They need to be CRUSHED. They need to lose every seat on every ballot and 8,000,000 of them need to set themselves on fire to protest the results. That figure would lead to 24 million less democrook votes.

Imagine how cool the earth would be immediately afterwards...

Nobody illustrates the barren landscape of Republican ideas better than the party’s leader

Trump said Thursday at a rally in Missoula that the midterms will be the "election of Kavanaugh, the caravan, law and order and common sense."

How about that? Your leader doesn’t hide his agenda. Frighten morons into voting for Republicans. Period.

No vision. No way forward. Just fear.

:CryingCow:

Notice the pattern here.

I open a thread with the actual words of the president telling us what this election is about. I don’t make any words up. I simply state a known fact that the president intends to campaign on fear during the midterms.

It doesn’t matter that crime is at all time lows or that Kavanaugh got confirmed or that immigration is at a net negative. All that matters is that you fuckers are frightened into voting. He told you that himself.

Then, you jackasses post lists of what YOU BELIEVE the Dems want and the great accomplishments of the Trump admin.

You don’t like his own words. Why?

Lib please, Trump has also said the election is about jobs, the economy, trade, foreign policy, and securing our borders. Why did you intentionally leave those out, I think we all know why. :anj_stfu:

I intentionally left nothing out. You just made that up.

Here is my source.

Here's what this Election Day is about, Trump says

You are fake news, you posted BS and got called out.

Nope. I posted facts and you don’t like it. You’d think a moron like you would get used to it by now.

No you posted intentionally dishonest twisted half truths. Its funny you bunch of dumb asses think you are clever :auiqs.jpg:

Nope. You are incorrect.

Nobody illustrates the barren landscape of Republican ideas better than the party’s leader

Trump said Thursday at a rally in Missoula that the midterms will be the "election of Kavanaugh, the caravan, law and order and common sense."

How about that? Your leader doesn’t hide his agenda. Frighten morons into voting for Republicans. Period.

Elections are rigged. Just ask Bernie.

Wow, your definition of success is fear? No wonder leftist are such underachievers

-Geaux
Um, no. I think the whole point was that your definition of success is fear.

How did you miss that?

It should be about issues that affect people. It rarely is anymore, it is usually about party nowadays.

It should be about issues that affect people. It rarely is anymore, it is usually about party nowadays.

Yeah? It’s about issues with the candidates that I work with and support. All day, every day.

Maybe you need to listen to what the candidates say.

LOL. Golly those things are just ALL so bad.

You seem confused.

Yeah? It’s about issues with the candidates that I work with and support. All day, every day.

There is your first mistake, among too many to list. NEVER believe a word a politician says. One would think after all lies of Obama and Hillary, you would know this simple yet amazingly OBVIOUS fact.

I do and that was my point.

There is your first mistake, among too many to list. NEVER believe a word a politician says. One would think after all lies of Obama and Hillary, you would know this simple yet amazingly OBVIOUS fact.

No Rump lies? You are the mistake sister!

You seem confused.

Not in the least. Those are all good things.

LL is a kooky D lover. He hates Trump for his many lies, but doesn't even know BO and Cankles lied just as much. Boy.

LL is a kooky D lover. He hates Trump for his many lies, but doesn't even know BO and Cankles lied just as much. Boy.

Yup they are/were liars, Rump has taken it to an all new level.

I don’t think so, but then I don’t get my news from the D party/ruling class/ establishment.

I don’t think so, but then I don’t get my news from the D party/ruling class/ establishment.

No faux paus nuz, Breitbart, info wars. Yup legit sources like that. ROTFLMAO!

This election is about the survival of the US. If the GOP makes the tax cuts permanent we lose. If the dems stop all legislation we lose. We need to stop the borrowing and get back to a balanced budget. Otherwise we into a doomsday scenario.

No faux paus nuz, Breitbart, info wars. Yup legit sources like that. ROTFLMAO!
About as legit as NBC CBS ABC CNN MSLSD WAPO NYSLIMES PBS NPR RUETERS AP ETC...

This election is about the survival of the US. If the GOP makes the tax cuts permanent we lose. If the dems stop all legislation we lose. We need to stop the borrowing and get back to a balanced budget. Otherwise we into a doomsday scenario.
You are dreaming. Elections are just about meaningless.

You can bet the Ruling Class is going to do all it can to control who wins. They aren’t about to let an outsider like Trump win again, if they can help it.

Forum List

Back