What This Election Is About

No Rump lies? You are the mistake sister!
LL is a kooky D lover. He hates Trump for his many lies, but doesn't even know BO and Cankles lied just as much. Boy.

Yup they are/were liars, Rump has taken it to an all new level.
I don’t think so, but then I don’t get my news from the D party/ruling class/ establishment.

No faux paus nuz, Breitbart, info wars. Yup legit sources like that. ROTFLMAO!
About as legit as NBC CBS ABC CNN MSLSD WAPO NYSLIMES PBS NPR RUETERS AP ETC...

Not even close, and you know it. But Rump screams fake news and you swallow his Orange piss like a good little Gop'er.

LL is a kooky D lover. He hates Trump for his many lies, but doesn't even know BO and Cankles lied just as much. Boy.

I don’t think so, but then I don’t get my news from the D party/ruling class/ establishment.

Not even close, and you know it. But Rump screams fake news and you swallow his Orange piss like a good little Gop'er.
I do not agree. The media outlets I listed are part and parcel of the D party. When will you realize this obvious fact?

I do not agree. The media outlets I listed are part and parcel of the D party. When will you realize this obvious fact?

Please keep listening to the Rump rhetoric, it will get you to heaven. Count on it, please!

Please keep listening to the Rump rhetoric, it will get you to heaven. Count on it, please!
There is no doubt Trump is a bimbo, like you. However he is stll a thousand times better than Cankles. That isn’t saying much.

Nobody illustrates the barren landscape of Republican ideas better than the party’s leader

Trump said Thursday at a rally in Missoula that the midterms will be the "election of Kavanaugh, the caravan, law and order and common sense."

How about that? Your leader doesn’t hide his agenda. Frighten morons into voting for Republicans. Period.

No vision. No way forward. Just fear.

It should be about issues that affect people. It rarely is anymore, it is usually about party nowadays.

Yeah? It’s about issues with the candidates that I work with and support. All day, every day.

Maybe you need to listen to what the candidates say.
There is your first mistake, among too many to list. NEVER believe a word a politician says. One would think after all lies of Obama and Hillary, you would know this simple yet amazingly OBVIOUS fact.

No Rump lies? You are the mistake sister!

He knows, he just doesn't care.

There is no doubt Trump is a bimbo, like you. However he is stll a thousand times better than Cankles. That isn’t saying much.

He isn't, he is actually dumber than you. It is a close race because you have proven you are still dumb. But rest assured there is one person on the planet dumber, Rump! Oh wait, you voted for him, nope you are dumber!

Nobody illustrates the barren landscape of Republican ideas better than the party’s leader

Trump said Thursday at a rally in Missoula that the midterms will be the "election of Kavanaugh, the caravan, law and order and common sense."

How about that? Your leader doesn’t hide his agenda. Frighten morons into voting for Republicans. Period.

No vision. No way forward. Just fear.

It's one hell of a lot better than impeachment, raise taxes, and undo everything the president has done. To include invalidating a legitimate election.

The OP is too stupid to realize dems have monopolized fear mongering

Forum List

Back