Trump Praises Congressman That Assaulted Reporter

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Trump jokes about congressman Gianforte assaulting reporter: 'Any guy who can do a body slam ... he's my guy' - CNNPolitics

President Donald Trump praised Montana Republican Rep. Greg Gianforte for assaulting a reporter during his campaign last May, saying "any guy who can do a body slam ... he's my guy" and made a gesture mimicking a body slam.
At a Montana rally Thursday night, Trump admitted, "I shouldn't say this," but continued and said, "there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gianforte assaulted a reporter in May, 2017. He plead guilty to the assault and was sentenced for the crime.

Montana's Gianforte Pleads Guilty, Won't Serve Jail Time In Assault On Journalist

Now, in October, 2018, we have our POTUS praising Gianforte for assaulting a reporter, the very same week the Saudi mess is going on with the Khashoggi murder.

Trump has absolutely no regard whatsoever for the free press, anywhere in the world.

Last edited:
Trump jokes about congressman Gianforte assaulting reporter: 'Any guy who can do a body slam ... he's my guy' - CNNPolitics

President Donald Trump praised Montana Republican Rep. Greg Gianforte for assaulting a reporter during his campaign last May, saying "any guy who can do a body slam ... he's my guy" and made a gesture mimicking a body slam.
At a Montana rally Thursday night, Trump admitted, "I shouldn't say this," but continued and said, "there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gianforte assaulted a reporter in May, 2017. He plead guilty to the assault and was sentenced for the crime.

Montana's Gianforte Pleads Guilty, Won't Serve Jail Time In Assault On Journalist

Now, in October, 2018, we have our POTUS praising Gianforte for assaulting a reporter, the very same week the Saudi mess is going on with the Khashoggi murder.

Trump has absolutely no regard whatsoever for the free press, anywhere in the world.

It's just embarrassing, isn't it?

Even as a joke, he's the FUCKING PRESIDENT.

Well he speaks his mind. Of course some folks would rather he was a wishy washy politician. He ain't and never will be.

Love the guy.

What a iniquitous example to set. And POTUS apologists applaud this kind of behavior. Claudette is a perfect case in point. I know elementary school kids that know better than this.

Yup, Trump rocks!

We don't have a free press. Most of it works for the Democratic Party.

The left are such embarrassing hypocritical scum.

Just another dose of it. That frigidweirdo moron. If that dork was on fire, I would not piss on him to put it out.

The reporter should have been body slammed. He was harassing the Congressman. The Congressman should have just used MACE.

The only thing he did wrong was body slam him, and then apologize.

He should not have apologized.

You forget. Donald Trump did not do it. Yes he does regard the free press. He regards them as liars when they lie.

aw Frigids alright and is a good example of an emasculated ' english'er' to look at and learn about . As i said , he - she is a good example of what the 'english subject' is or has become . Frigid probably voted for the 'muslim' mayor of 'london'istan' .

Wow, I see a LOT OF HATE here for the 1st Amendment' real classy folks.

Keep it up.

These so called "journalists" are nothing but apparatchiks who work for the globalist collective. They are not our countrymen, neighbors, fellow citizens or our friends in any way shape or form. They are traitors. They are the enemies of the COTUS, their objective is to marginalize our sovereignty and ultimately bring us down to be governed as a vassal state of a world wide marxist government.

They produce agitprop disguised as "news", hide information that promotes capitalism, free markets, individual rights and traditional cultural values and norms, and deliberately misinform and manipulate the public to it's own detriment. These sniveling bed wetters are lucky Trump is the president, because if I were it would be raining communists out of the back of C17's 100 miles off the coast of Midway Island.

These so called "journalists" are nothing but apparatchiks who work for the globalist collective. They are not our countrymen, neighbors, fellow citizens or our friends in any way shape or form. They are traitors. They are the enemies of the COTUS, their objective is to marginalize our sovereignty and ultimately bring us down to be governed as a vassal state of a world wide marxist government.

They produce agitprop disguised as "news", hide information that promotes capitalism, free markets, individual rights and traditional cultural values and norms, and deliberately misinform and manipulate the public to it's own detriment. These sniveling bed wetters are lucky Trump is the president, because if I were it would be raining communists out of the back of C17's 100 miles off the coast of Midway Island.

The reporter that Gianforte ILLEGALLY assaulted is an American citizen.

Ben Jacobs (journalist) - Wikipedia

So, right there you are demonstrating your ignorance.

WHY In Hell do you hate the 1st Amendment so much?

All I hear from your rant is paranoia & credible evidence of brain washing.
Did you get the super spin cycle for free or did that cost an extra fiddy cent?

Last edited:

Slowly, step by step, the encouragement to assault the press.

Well he speaks his mind. Of course some folks would rather he was a wishy washy politician. He ain't and never will be.

Love the guy.
Claudette, for those of us who see him negatively, the fact that he speaks his mind IS the heart of our disgust. What mind he has, that is. For example, last night in Montana he quotes a Gingrich blurb said on Fox the day before about Kavanaugh and caravans. He often picks up the thoughts of others and passes them on as his own. How often have his critics pointed out that his morning tweets are re-hashed Fox blurbs. So it's more like he is a mind-picker rather than an original thinker. However his statement that he likes the Saudis because they give him (HIM) lots of money is also speaking his mind.

Now that the word 'mobs' has become the word of the day, and Trump has picked up the 'Democrats give us mobs and Republicans give us jobs' mantra, (excusing GWB I guess) I heard someone this morning say the Democrats should get creative with the catchy phrases. I don't know who it was because I was listening rather than watching, but he said, 'how about ..Democrats are Constitution fillers and Republicans protect journalist killers'. Last night's praise of physical violence against a journalist makes the phrase a tad close.

The reporter that Gianforte ILLEGALLY assaulted is an American citizen.

WHY In Hell do you hate the 1st Amendment so much?

What does his slamming an annoying "journalist" :auiqs.jpg:have to do with the 1st Amendment?

:CryingCow:

Forum List

Back