What..They Left Town.. ?

Sweet... Congress leaves town..

It's really not that important to us that they didn't complete the Budget or extend the Bush Tax Cuts..

Hey.. it's not like were affected...:eusa_whistle:

Lame Duck session lumpy, they will come back, the deficit commission will tell us we need to cut spending ( naturally) , the dems will introduce some type of VAT or play the paygo game for the tax cut, mark my words.....

I seem to recall Nancy Pelosi promising that Pago scheme before the last election.

Democrats wouldn't fall for that Paygo scheme again, would they?

Last edited:
WTf is the Pink Panther wearing french cuffs?

Snagglespuss, stage left. . . . . . . Pink Panther, stage right.
snagglepuss_1.jpg
Pink-Panther.jpg

Other than pink feline cartoon characters, I fail to see the similarities.

All indications are that Samson lead a sheltered childhood or an abundance of, "Sea Hunt".

This is sad news indeed.

Sweet... Congress leaves town..

It's really not that important to us that they didn't complete the Budget or extend the Bush Tax Cuts..

Hey.. it's not like were affected...:eusa_whistle:

Lame Duck session lumpy, they will come back, the deficit commission will tell us we need to cut spending ( naturally) , the dems will introduce some type of VAT or play the paygo game for the tax cut, mark my words.....

I seem to recall Nancy Pelosi promising that Pago scheme before the last election.

:lol:they already have , several times. they started it right out of the gate in nov. 2007 with the AMT recension that was just for that year.Brother, hold on to your seat....

:lol:they already have , several times. they started it right out of the gate in nov. 2007 with the AMT recension that was just for that year.Brother, hold on to your seat....

:hmpf:

Paygo seems to be schuck bait for the less informed voters.

The moment it is inconvenient, it goes out the window.

It wasn't that long ago they made Senator Bunning Public Enemies #1-25 inclusive for him daring to insist they follow the silly law they passed over his objections.

Since the Bunning burn, I haven't heard much of it since.

Forum List

Back