What the two party system is doing

ecinicola

Jan 21, 2012
The two party system divides people. It cause's people to fight between each other, and go against one another. Regardless of what party you registered as, we are all americans and we will all go through the same exact thing.
What ever happen to "we the people"? And "united we stand"????? The people, regardless of party affliation should stand together. None of these politicians are in your corner today whether you know it or not, and certainly not this muslim president in office. Wake up and stand united as the people, cus these politicians are not standing up for you. Get real!!!! Stop re electing the same damn people over and over, and start helping ourselves. Its time the people came together and work as a team, not as a party affliation. Stop working for the party, and stand together as americans.
This is the worst bunch of politicians i have seen in my lifetime and they are not doing any of you right, and your letting them do us all wrong because of a two party system.
Lets forget the party affliation and stand together, and that would be more in our favor.

The problem is, is that the two party system is so corrupt that we can end up with a muslim oreo in the white house. We need to fix the corruption. The american people have not be vigilant enough to keep this from happening over the last 50 years, so this is where we find ourselves.

The two party system has served us pretty well in comparison with most parliamentary democracies. However, a corrupt press has aided the liberal establishment in smearing the Republican brand, convincing millions of otherwise conservative citizens to vote for Democrats. Ironically, if the GOP were to disband and all of its members reregistered as Democrats, the Democrats would become a majority conservative political party.

The two party system has served us pretty well in comparison with most parliamentary democracies. However, a corrupt press has aided the liberal establishment in smearing the Republican brand, convincing millions of otherwise conservative citizens to vote for Democrats. Ironically, if the GOP were to disband and all of its members reregistered as Democrats, the Democrats would become a majority conservative political party.

Sounds like a plan.

your missing the point completely. The two party system pits citizens against each other when we should all be united as Americans, not as a democrat or republican. We all live in this country and we are all going through the same exact things, yet democrats and republicans are at each other like their enemies. The only ones benefiting are the politicans, not you, and not me. Its all about them and how much they can get. The way power and money and they are all corrupt. And all we have is the same politicians over and over again, when we should start voting them out!!!!! clean house!!!!!!!!

I also believe this country made the biggest mistake in our history of presidents, by putting a Muslim in office and one that hasn't even been vetted. And one that hides the truth from the american people..........good heavens how could anyone want someone like that as leader and espescially twice.

your missing the point completely. The two party system pits citizens against each other when we should all be united as Americans, not as a democrat or republican. We all live in this country and we are all going through the same exact things, yet democrats and republicans are at each other like their enemies. The only ones benefiting are the politicans, not you, and not me. Its all about them and how much they can get. The way power and money and they are all corrupt. And all we have is the same politicians over and over again, when we should start voting them out!!!!! clean house!!!!!!!!

So what your saying is that there should be no political disagreement at all? Just everybody in a single party all agreeing on everything? No representatives taking opposing points of view?

There's a word for what you want - 'Stalinism'.

What Unites us as Americans is that we agree on the Democratic process and representative government..

I also believe this country made the biggest mistake in our history of presidents, by putting a Muslim in office and one that hasn't even been vetted. And one that hides the truth from the american people..........good heavens how could anyone want someone like that as leader and espescially twice.

Apparently the majority of the American people disagree with you.

But that's part of Democracy - you have to accept the outcome of the Democratic process even when you don't like it.

It could be a 20 party system and it would still pit the population against each other.

The point of being free is being free to disagree.

Uh huh....

Really?

Are you positive the media didn't simply report the myriad jackass statements made by the GOP and let the public decide?

Seems to me there was a hell of a lot more idiocy coming from the right side this time around than from the left.

Besides, if there was so much to report from the left, why is Fox the only conservative station smearing the Democrat brand?

The two party system divides people. It cause's people to fight between each other, and go against one another. Regardless of what party you registered as, we are all americans and we will all go through the same exact thing.
What ever happen to "we the people"? And "united we stand"????? The people, regardless of party affliation should stand together. None of these politicians are in your corner today whether you know it or not, and certainly not this muslim president in office. Wake up and stand united as the people, cus these politicians are not standing up for you. Get real!!!! Stop re electing the same damn people over and over, and start helping ourselves. Its time the people came together and work as a team, not as a party affliation. Stop working for the party, and stand together as americans.
This is the worst bunch of politicians i have seen in my lifetime and they are not doing any of you right, and your letting them do us all wrong because of a two party system.
Lets forget the party affliation and stand together, and that would be more in our favor.

I get what you're saying. I have sat back and watched this forum do nothing but bite each other on the ass. Everyone sees that this country is messed up but no one wants to put out a plan to fix it. It's all about get the Demos out or kill the Reps. No one seems to want to at least talk about what will really help this country. Everyone sees that the politicans have us by the short hairs but no one seems to want to do anything about getting power back to the people.
I can't believe that I sit and read what so many intellectuals interject into this forum and none seem to want to actually accomplish anything beside boosting their egos.
Maybe you and I are on the wrong surfboard dude.

Oh, trust me on this. The GOP hasn't needed any help in smearing the brand. They've done a spectacular job of that all by themselves.

Forum List

Back