Zero Dark 30

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
was awesome...go see it....it really shows how fucked up these libtards are....

You do realize it's historical FICTION, right? Just for the record, can you confirm that?

LOL...look at the libtards scream....yeah your right waterboarding is torture(nope), waterboarding didnt get any valuable information(wrong again!) and then liberals bitch and dont want to do shit until they have information they cant obtain by being nice.....and yeah I knew that before the movie, just nice of them to put it on film

btw did you see the movie?

LOL...I love liberals...I really do...they generalise and avoid facts more than a klan member, like Robert Byrd

You do realize it's historical FICTION, right? Just for the record, can you confirm that?

LOL...look at the libtards scream....yeah your right waterboarding is torture(nope), waterboarding didnt get any valuable information(wrong again!) and then liberals bitch and dont want to do shit until they have information they cant obtain by being nice.....and yeah I knew that before the movie, just nice of them to put it on film

btw did you see the movie?

So can't confirm that you understand the movie is historical FICTION?? Do you even know what the term historical fiction means?

Hey....I've ALWAYS been a big fan o' those extended-conversations that result in "conservatives"/Teabaggers getting
THEIR NOSES RUBBED IN THEIR LIES!!!!

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1ivoWW1-4U]The interrogator, Pt. 1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0iaNMRjkno]The interrogator, Pt. 2 - YouTube[/ame]

:udaman:

Zero Dark 30

You need to show a little-more compassion for the educationally-challenged.

"There are people who believe that humans and dinosaurs co-existed, that they roamed the Earth at the same time. There are museums that children go to, in which they build dioramas to show them this. And what this is, purely and simply, is a clinical psychotic reaction. They are crazy. They are stone-cold-fuck nuts. I can't be kind about this, because these people are watching The Flinstones as if it were a documentary."

– Lewis Black

Spoiler Alert

President Obama kills Osama bin Laden in the end

520.gif
544.gif
520.gif
544.gif
520.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

531.gif
531.gif
531.gif
531.gif