What the Sessions Obsession Traches me about President Trump

Even Petraeus didn't go to jail for what he did, which was intentional and much much worse than Hillary's emails on a private server.
Patraeus shared classified info with a 'hot chick' he got close to. Patraeus's case was no where near the Hillary Scandal's league.

If any President resembles Nixon, it would have to be Bubba.

Nixon: "I am not a crook!"

Clinton: "I did not have sex with that women!"

:p

Immediately after the election President Trump, rightly in my opinion, dismissed the idea of following through on his campaign promise to lock her up as being "too divisive " for our country. Coupled with the massive distraction from getting policies in place, it made sense to think of the country first.

So what's changed now? The only thing that I can see is that he is angry about his family and himself being in the crosshairs. And because he is angry it now appears that he no longer cares about divisiveness. Put simply, in an effort to save his own family he is throwing the country into turmoil. For no good reason. No policies will get passed if the old crow Hillary is in jail. It will just create more division.

Not too noble if you asked me. It shows me the essence of what the man values before our country. And I am sickened by my vote.

What is "traches"? I mean don't you read what you write? You know you can EDIT the title. I know it is a little thing but I just don't understand. It is so simple to correct.

what in the world do you think Hillary did to go to jail for?

Ah, the snowflake wants to play the favorite game of all snowflakes, the 'Stupid' game.

Hillary used an un-authorized personal laptop that was not encrypted as required by the law and was not secured properly as required by the law...
- All of these are individual criminal counts.

Hillary had both unclassified information and classified information on the same hard-drive and treated it as if it was unclassified. All items on a hard-drive will be classified according to the highest classification level of an item on the hard drive. That means an unclassified document on a classified SECRET server must be treated as a SECRET document.
- Each violation is a criminal count

Hillary gave persons who had no security clearances (or who had clearances but not high enough to have access to her information) access to classified information...people such as her lawyers, her IT tech, the IT company that illegally stored her server in their bathroom, and her MAID.
- This is a CRIME...a serious one.

Every official document found that she refused to turn into the State Department is a violation of both the FOIA AND The Federal Records Act. 1 document constitutes 2 criminal counts for violating the FOIA and the Federal Record Act.
-- Not counting the documents founds found before now, the FBI just released over 400 new official documents Hillary never turned over to the State Department ACCORDING TO THE STATE DEPARTMENT.
**** THAT MEANS OVER 800 ELIGIBLE CRIMINAL COUNTS AGAINST HILLARY OF CRIMINAL NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOIA AND THE FEDERSL RECORDS ACT WAS JUST REVEALED.

I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHO YOU SNOWFLAKES THINK YOU ARE CONTINUING TO FOOL BY CLAIMING HILLARY COMMITTED ANY CRIMES...YOURSELF, MAYBE?!

ANYONE WHO EVER WORKED WITH CLASSIFIED INFORMATION AND ANY 1ST YEAR LAW STUDENT COULD TELLYOU AS SOON AS THIS STORY BROKE AND DETAILS STARTED COMING OUT THAT HILLARY BROKE ENOUGH LAWS TO SPEND THE REST OF HER LIFE IN PRISON.
let me stop you right from the beginning...Hillary and her team, did not know they syd Blumenthal emails sent to them, had classified information in them...these emails from an outside source had information that the CIA felt should be classified information and they classified this information when they discovered it.... the State department who got this same information from Blumenthal, did not believe it was classified information by our government because they never got this information from our government...they only received it from the outside the gvt source. This is why none of the 4 critical email chains were never marked classified...they didn't come from our top secret govt files.

you can not prosecute a person of any level for that....period.

You had to take the files from government top secret files in order for it to be a crime.... her and her staff never did that.... end of story.

Immediately after the election President Trump, rightly in my opinion, dismissed the idea of following through on his campaign promise to lock her up as being "too divisive " for our country. Coupled with the massive distraction from getting policies in place, it made sense to think of the country first.

So what's changed now? The only thing that I can see is that he is angry about his family and himself being in the crosshairs. And because he is angry it now appears that he no longer cares about divisiveness. Put simply, in an effort to save his own family he is throwing the country into turmoil. For no good reason. No policies will get passed if the old crow Hillary is in jail. It will just create more division.

Not too noble if you asked me. It shows me the essence of what the man values before our country. And I am sickened by my vote.

What is "traches"? I mean don't you read what you write? You know you can EDIT the title. I know it is a little thing but I just don't understand. It is so simple to correct.
I should be flogged. I should be purged.

Ah, the snowflake wants to play the favorite game of all snowflakes, the 'Stupid' game.

Hillary used an un-authorized personal laptop that was not encrypted as required by the law and was not secured properly as required by the law...

Hillary had both unclassified information and classified information on the same hard-drive and treated it as if it was unclassified. All items on a hard-drive will be classified according to the highest classification level of an item on the hard drive. That means an unclassified document on a classified SECRET server must be treated as a SECRET document.

Hillary gave persons who had no security clearances (or who had clearances but not high enough to have access to her information) access to classified information...people such as her lawyers, her IT tech, the IT company that illegally stored her server in their bathroom, and her MAID.

Every official document found that she refused to turn into the State Department is a violation of both the FOIA AND The Federal Records Act. 1 document constitutes 2 criminal counts for violating the FOIA and the Federal Record Act.
-- Not counting the documents founds found before now, the FBI just released over 400 new official documents Hillary never turned over to the State Department ACCORDING TO THE STATE DEPARTMENT.
**** THAT MEANS OVER 800 ELIGIBLE CRIMINAL COUNTS AGAINST HILLARY OF CRIMINAL NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOIA AND THE FEDERSL RECORDS ACT WAS JUST REVEALED.

I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHO YOU SNOWFLAKES THINK YOU ARE CONTINUING TO FOOL BY CLAIMING HILLARY COMMITTED ANY CRIMES...YOURSELF, MAYBE?!

ANYONE WHO EVER WORKED WITH CLASSIFIED INFORMATION AND ANY 1ST YEAR LAW STUDENT COULD TELLYOU AS SOON AS THIS STORY BROKE AND DETAILS STARTED COMING OUT THAT HILLARY BROKE ENOUGH LAWS TO SPEND THE REST OF HER LIFE IN PRISON.
let me stop you right from the beginning...Hillary and her team, did not know they syd Blumenthal emails sent to them, had classified information in them...these emails from an outside source had information that the CIA felt should be classified information and they classified this information when they discovered it.... the State department who got this same information from Blumenthal, did not believe it was classified information by our government because they never got this information from our government...they only received it from the outside the gvt source. This is why none of the 4 critical email chains were never marked classified...they didn't come from our top secret govt files.

You had to take the files from government top secret files in order for it to be a crime.... her and her staff never did that.... end of story.
None of what you stated is supported by actual LAW.

Hillary was warned not to have her own personal server, She chose to. Comey testified not only did she have classified on her server she did indeed send Classified.

None of what you stayed erases the other crimes:
- Illegal handling
- Illegal Storage
- Illegal sharing of classified
- Hundreds of criminal violations of the FOIA
- Hundreds ofciolations of the Federal Records Act

She also committed Criminal Obstruction of Justice - the FBI orderedher to save and turn in EVERYTHING on her server and devices
- She criminally disobeyed an order from the FBI by destroying thousands of e-mails/ documents

- She criminally disobeyed an order from the FBI by further destroying more evidence by using BleachBit wipe her hard drive

- She criminally disobeyed an order from the FBI by her staff illegally destroying devices with a hammer; all of the devices were never recovered, and those turned in WERE MISSING THEIR SIM CARDS

"You had to take the files from government top secret files in order for it to be a crime.... "
- YOU COULD NOT BE ANYMORE WRONG!
Being in / coming from a Top Secret File is NOT what makes something Top Secret.

...GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY, C4A, I KNOW YOU ARE NOT THIS STUPID, TO TRY TO CLAIM HILLARY DID NOT BREAK LAWS IN THE FACE OF SO MUCH EVIDENCE.

Again, ANYONE whoever worked with classified, a 1st year law student, could tell you HULLARY BROKE HUNDREDS OF LAWS!

I got it - Hillary is a Democrat and is yo gurl...I understand LOYALTY...but not at the expense of honesty and integrity.

None of what you stated is supported by actual LAW.

Hillary was warned not to have her own personal server, She chose to. Comey testified not only did she have classified on her server she did indeed send Classified.

None of what you stayed erases the other crimes:
- Illegal handling
- Illegal Storage
- Illegal sharing of classified
- Hundreds of criminal violations of the FOIA
- Hundreds ofciolations of the Federal Records Act

She also committed Criminal Obstruction of Justice - the FBI orderedher to save and turn in EVERYTHING on her server and devices
- She criminally disobeyed an order from the FBI by destroying thousands of e-mails/ documents

- She criminally disobeyed an order from the FBI by further destroying more evidence by using BleachBit wipe her hard drive

- She criminally disobeyed an order from the FBI by her staff illegally destroying devices with a hammer; all of the devices were never recovered, and those turned in WERE MISSING THEIR SIM CARDS

"You had to take the files from government top secret files in order for it to be a crime.... "
- YOU COULD NOT BE ANYMORE WRONG!
Being in / coming from a Top Secret File is NOT what makes something Top Secret.

...GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY, C4A, I KNOW YOU ARE NOT THIS STUPID, TO TRY TO CLAIM HILLARY DID NOT BREAK LAWS IN THE FACE OF SO MUCH EVIDENCE.

Again, ANYONE whoever worked with classified, a 1st year law student, could tell you HULLARY BROKE HUNDREDS OF LAWS!

I got it - Hillary is a Democrat and is yo gurl...I understand LOYALTY...but not at the expense of honesty and integrity.
No Easy, no no and no...we do not prosecute people for breaking rules, we may punish them but we do not put them in jail for mistakes, especially people who have held very high positions within our govt and have dedicated their life to the government and Public Service....like Petraeus who was not simply careless, but committed the crime with intent, he knew he was doing wrong and CHOSE to do it anyway....and he got a misdemeanor charge for it even though it was a felony initially but plea bargained it down.... Now if what Petraeus did was just a misdemeanor then what Hillary did with breaking the rules and being careless, had to be less than Petraeus.... and that is precisely how it turn out....that is called Justice.

I see it a case of him fighting fire with fire. He offered an olive branch by saying he would not prosecute her for the good of the country but clearly the Dems have not accepted his offer. I can understand the temptation to rescind the gesture and start up a bunch of investigations against those that have declared themselves his enemy. If anti-trumppers dont like the rules they should not be playing as dirty as they have been.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Except that people with actual LAW DEGREES and who have worked as FEDERAL PROSECUTORS reviewed the evidence which YOU haven't seen and decided that what she didn't break the law.

Republicans even.

No but it really is stupid to do. Make up all the above points and frankly most people don't go any further then the headline!

I see it a case of him fighting fire with fire. He offered an olive branch by saying he would not prosecute her for the good of the country but clearly the Dems have not accepted his offer. I can understand the temptation to rescind the gesture and start up a bunch of investigations against those that have declared themselves his enemy. If anti-trumppers dont like the rules they should not be playing as dirty as they have been.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
That's fair. And it takes some of my disappointment down a notch. But, I still feel like he is putting America second to his own desire to just hammer his opponents. I see it doing absolutely no good to pass any substantive legislation. It just gets the yahoo Trump Worshipers all exited and giggling like little schoolgirls but ultimately is full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

No but it really is stupid to do. Make up all the above points and frankly most people don't go any further then the headline!
Yeah I really confeved that one didn't I?

Trump has actually been divisive since his inaugural speech. He has just set his sights on Hillary because some of his clever supporters and deflectors on Fox have made it seem fair to him.
He fooled a lot of people; mistakes happen.
Yeah, he did. Frankly if Hillary hadn't been so abhorrent to me, if it had been Jim Webb (who is kind of weird in his own way) or someone like Sam Nunn I'd have voted for them in a second. I liked Kasich but he is so twitchy you've got to wonder what the heck is going on with him too.

I suppose I am biased against President Trump, despite liking some of the policies he proposes, and loving what he's doing with the military. But his personal conduct does in fact set a tone, and I don't know how to tell children that his kind of behavior is actually okay. Especially but not exclusively his behavior towards women. I am biased because I have a daughter, if you want to know the truth, and I didn't have her when Clinton was POTUS or I'd have said the same thing.

It wasn't me or Obama or Hillary that said it would be divisive. It was President Trump. Which makes your entire argument a non sequitur.
No, actually it does not, because I just voiced my disagreement with what Trump said. he was wrong to do so. If he actually told any member of the government to STOP investigations against Hillary then he committed obstruction of justice / investigations.

Wouldn't that be ironic, if Democrats finally 'GOT TRUMP' by charging him with Obstruction of Justice' by stopping the criminal investigations of Hillary Clinton?! :p
No you didn't you attacked me as well. But that's cool, it's your right.

What separates us from a banana republic is that we don't throw our political opponents in jail just because it will make our supporters quiver in the knees and giggle like schoolgirls. We're better than that. Hillary is now a minor footnote to history and President Trump will make her a martyr if he pursues this just like we made a martyr out of both Clintons for that stupid dumb ridiculous impeachment fiasco. What helps us is the fact that most of the Democrats don't understand that they're making President Trump a martyr for us, the quivering kneed giggling schoolgirl contingent.

Trump has actually been divisive since his inaugural speech. He has just set his sights on Hillary because some of his clever supporters and deflectors on Fox have made it seem fair to him.
He fooled a lot of people; mistakes happen.
Yeah, he did. Frankly if Hillary hadn't been so abhorrent to me, if it had been Jim Webb (who is kind of weird in his own way) or someone like Sam Nunn I'd have voted for them in a second. I liked Kasich but he is so twitchy you've got to wonder what the heck is going on with him too.

I suppose I am biased against President Trump, despite liking some of the policies he proposes, and loving what he's doing with the military. But his personal conduct does in fact set a tone, and I don't know how to tell children that his kind of behavior is actually okay. Especially but not exclusively his behavior towards women. I am biased because I have a daughter, if you want to know the truth, and I didn't have her when Clinton was POTUS or I'd have said the same thing.

So what "tone" does President Trump set regarding blow jobs in the white house? What is his behavior towards women? I mean he was the first real estate tycoon to
Donald Trump, a champion of women? His female employees think so.
Donald Trump, a champion of women? His female employees think so.
But the biggest problem I have with you is you would rather believe the notoriously biased MSM stories then believe Trump.
That's really sad. Because you truly don't have any appreciation for this 70 year old New Yorker who doesn't need the job! Doesn't need the money.
I don't understand you people. Trump is a human being. He was raised in New York in a period when there weren't snow flakes like you!
GEEZ get some balls!

Except that people with actual LAW DEGREES and who have worked as FEDERAL PROSECUTORS reviewed the evidence which YOU haven't seen and decided that what she didn't break the law.

Republicans even.

These same prosecutors were appointed by her husband or by Obama and by the last count here is where the majority of those "prosecutors" donated their
political money!

Three members of the legal team known to have been hired so far by special counsel Robert Mueller to handle the Russia investigation have given political donations almost exclusively to Democrats, according to a CNN analysis of Federal Election Commission records.

More than half of the more than $56,000 came from just one lawyer and more than half of it was donated before the 2016 election, but two of the lawyers gave the maximum $2,700 donation to Hillary Clinton last year.
Special counsel team members donated to Dems, FEC records show - CNNPolitics.com

Republicans even.

These same prosecutors were appointed by her husband or by Obama and by the last count here is where the majority of those "prosecutors" donated their
political money!

Three members of the legal team known to have been hired so far by special counsel Robert Mueller to handle the Russia investigation have given political donations almost exclusively to Democrats, according to a CNN analysis of Federal Election Commission records.

More than half of the more than $56,000 came from just one lawyer and more than half of it was donated before the 2016 election, but two of the lawyers gave the maximum $2,700 donation to Hillary Clinton last year.
Special counsel team members donated to Dems, FEC records show - CNNPolitics.com
trump donated more than that donated from all 7 prosecutors to Hillary alone... Does that make Trump evil or crooked? Why can Trump and family donate to democrats and it's ok but not ok for these investigators?

President Trump was willing to let the whole sordid Hillary affair go so the country could concentrate on higher priorities but liberals and the media instead decided to launch a witch hunt into Trump and his team. Trump is saying you want to have an investigation war fine its on!

You didn't address what traches you!

I have heard of people being choked up about something but not any that required a tracheotomy!

Forum List

Back