What the Sessions Obsession Traches me about President Trump

D

Dim Bulb

Immediately after the election President Trump, rightly in my opinion, dismissed the idea of following through on his campaign promise to lock her up as being "too divisive " for our country. Coupled with the massive distraction from getting policies in place, it made sense to think of the country first.

So what's changed now? The only thing that I can see is that he is angry about his family and himself being in the crosshairs. And because he is angry it now appears that he no longer cares about divisiveness. Put simply, in an effort to save his own family he is throwing the country into turmoil. For no good reason. No policies will get passed if the old crow Hillary is in jail. It will just create more division.

Not too noble if you asked me. It shows me the essence of what the man values before our country. And I am sickened by my vote.

Sessions should start doing his job. There was a crime committed. Leaking on Flynn.Investigate it.

Collusion between the DNC and the Ukrainians. He didn't recuse himself from that. But he's not doing jack shit about it. Grassley has fired off a letter to the DOJ wondering why the hell nothing is being investigated.

How about investigating the criminal IT employees of the DNC?

No wonder Trump is pissed off. I know I am and I like and have admired Sessions but he is failing big time.

Trump is trying to divert attention away from his Russian scandal and back towards Hillary

Pay no attention to me..........HILLARY

Immediately after the election President Trump, rightly in my opinion, dismissed the idea of following through on his campaign promise to lock her up as being "too divisive " for our country. Coupled with the massive distraction from getting policies in place, it made sense to think of the country first.

So what's changed now? The only thing that I can see is that he is angry about his family and himself being in the crosshairs. And because he is angry it now appears that he no longer cares about divisiveness. Put simply, in an effort to save his own family he is throwing the country into turmoil. For no good reason. No policies will get passed if the old crow Hillary is in jail. It will just create more division.

Not too noble if you asked me. It shows me the essence of what the man values before our country. And I am sickened by my vote.
Trump has actually been divisive since his inaugural speech. He has just set his sights on Hillary because some of his clever supporters and deflectors on Fox have made it seem fair to him.
He fooled a lot of people; mistakes happen.

Sessions should start doing his job. There was a crime committed. Leaking on Flynn.Investigate it.

Collusion between the DNC and the Ukrainians. He didn't recuse himself from that. But he's not doing jack shit about it. Grassley has fired off a letter to the DOJ wondering why the hell nothing is being investigated.

No wonder Trump is pissed off. I know I am and I like and have admired Sessions but he is failing big time.
How do you know he isn't looking into the leaks? They aren't going to announce it, you know. The FBI does not discuss ongoing investigations. Did the President just ask the FBI Director to tip off all the leakers by announcing what is being investigated?

Immediately after the election President Trump, rightly in my opinion, dismissed the idea of following through on his campaign promise to lock her up as being "too divisive " for our country.
Your USMB name, IMO, is well deserved.

Much like Comey's BS reason he gave about why Hillary should not have been indicted for her crimes - 'she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law, the idea that a criminal who violated numerous US laws, has HUNDREDS of potential / eligible criminal charges against her, and who endangered our National Security should not be held accountable for her crimes because it would 'divide the country' is DUMB AS HELL...AND WRONG.

What you are saying, in embracing that BS, is 'Some people ARE too important than others, some are above the law'.

By claiming holding Hillary - the candidate who lost the 2016 election - accountable for her crimes would divide the country you are also making the case to NOT hold Donald Trump accountable for any future wrong-doing because Trump - who won the Presidency' - because doing so would cause too much division.

Obama declared there is not 2 Americas, but suddenly - with Hillary in the position where she could / SHOULD be jailed - snowflakes are arguing for 2 Americas, arguing to allow a criminal elitist who could not give two sh!ts about them get away with breaking the law and endangering our national security.

I am so sure the snowflakes would be claiming that defense for a Republican if the roles were reversed.....Bwuhahahaha....

Good God, help this country!

How do you know he isn't looking into the leaks? They aren't going to announce it, you know. The FBI does not discuss ongoing investigations. Did the President just ask the FBI Director to tip off all the leakers by announcing what is being investigated?

Bullshit. Comey gave freaking press conferences. How do I know about three investigations into McCabe? Into Fusion GPS? That Sessions is going after M13? That Sessions is going after marijuana. Investigating Uber.

It's all in the news.

Immediately after the election President Trump, rightly in my opinion, dismissed the idea of following through on his campaign promise to lock her up as being "too divisive " for our country.

Much like Comey's BS reason he gave about why Hillary should not have been indicted for her crimes - 'she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law, the idea that a criminal who violated numerous US laws, has HUNDREDS of potential / eligible criminal charges against her, and who endangered our National Security should not be held accountable for her crimes because it would 'divide the country' is DUMB AS HELL...AND WRONG.

What you are saying, in embracing that BS, is 'Some people ARE too important than others, some are above the law'.

By claiming holding Hillary - the candidate who lost the 2016 election - accountable for her crimes would divide the country you are also making the case to NOT hold Donald Trump accountable for any future wrong-doing because Trump - who won the Presidency' - because doing so would cause too much division.

Obama declared there is not 2 Americas, but suddenly - with Hillary in the position where she could / SHOULD be jailed - snowflakes are arguing for 2 Americas, arguing to allow a criminal elitist who could not give two sh!ts about them get away with breaking the law and endangering our national security.

I am so sure the snowflakes would be claiming that defense for a Republican if the roles were reversed.....Bwuhahahaha....

It wasn't me or Obama or Hillary that said it would be divisive. It was President Trump. Which makes your entire argument a non sequitur.

It wasn't me or Obama or Hillary that said it would be divisive. It was President Trump. Which makes your entire argument a non sequitur.
No, actually it does not, because I just voiced my disagreement with what Trump said. he was wrong to do so. If he actually told any member of the government to STOP investigations against Hillary then he committed obstruction of justice / investigations.

Wouldn't that be ironic, if Democrats finally 'GOT TRUMP' by charging him with Obstruction of Justice' by stopping the criminal investigations of Hillary Clinton?! :p

Bullshit. Comey gave freaking press conferences. How do I know about three investigations into McCabe? Into Fusion GPS? That Sessions is going after M13? That Sessions is going after marijuana. Investigating Uber.

It's all in the news.
okay

Trump is trying to divert attention away from his Russian scandal and back towards Hillary

What Russian "scandal"?

You know

The STINK of Russia is all over Trumps Presidency

Democrats paid Russian informers. for dirt on Trump. Talk about collusion. You missed that part loser. You just can't take it can you left winger? You lost. Despite screwing Bernie Sanders over. Despite all the money spent on the campaign. You lost.

:lol:

I like Sessions a lot. Who can't like a guy that looks like the Keebler elf. But he's seriously failing by allowing issues to drag on that needed to be addressed yesterday. The one person that's been a pit bull is Senator Grassley and even he has sent a letter to the DOJ asking about the links between the DNC and the Ukrainians.

Grassley is dogging what happened with Fusion GPS, their clients, the payouts to Steele who then turned around and paid Russian informants. AND Grassley wants answers to the FBI cutting a deal with Steele to find dirt on Trump.

Where the heck is Sessions?

Russian informers are NOT the Russian government. And the Democrats didn't pay them. A PAC did.

Members of the Trump campaign admitted meeting with Russian government officials for the purpose of having Putin help elect Trump. Your tiny mind may not see the difference, but it's HUGE.

what in the world do you think Hillary did to go to jail for?

for goodness sake!

you are WHACKO! :cuckoo:

Even Petraeus didn't go to jail for what he did, which was intentional and much much worse than Hillary's emails on a private server.

What Russian "scandal"?

You know

That stink is in your head. Your Russiaphobia is borderline psychotic.

Unless Trump is completely cleared by Mueller, His presidency will maintain the STINK of Russian intervention throughout history

what in the world do you think Hillary did to go to jail for?

Ah, the snowflake wants to play the favorite game of all snowflakes, the 'Stupid' game.

Hillary used an un-authorized personal laptop that was not encrypted as required by the law and was not secured properly as required by the law...
- All of these are individual criminal counts.

Hillary had both unclassified information and classified information on the same hard-drive and treated it as if it was unclassified. All items on a hard-drive will be classified according to the highest classification level of an item on the hard drive. That means an unclassified document on a classified SECRET server must be treated as a SECRET document.
- Each violation is a criminal count

Hillary gave persons who had no security clearances (or who had clearances but not high enough to have access to her information) access to classified information...people such as her lawyers, her IT tech, the IT company that illegally stored her server in their bathroom, and her MAID.
- This is a CRIME...a serious one.

Every official document found that she refused to turn into the State Department is a violation of both the FOIA AND The Federal Records Act. 1 document constitutes 2 criminal counts for violating the FOIA and the Federal Record Act.
-- Not counting the documents founds found before now, the FBI just released over 400 new official documents Hillary never turned over to the State Department ACCORDING TO THE STATE DEPARTMENT.
**** THAT MEANS OVER 800 ELIGIBLE CRIMINAL COUNTS AGAINST HILLARY OF CRIMINAL NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOIA AND THE FEDERSL RECORDS ACT WAS JUST REVEALED.

I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHO YOU SNOWFLAKES THINK YOU ARE CONTINUING TO FOOL BY CLAIMING HILLARY COMMITTED ANY CRIMES...YOURSELF, MAYBE?!

ANYONE WHO EVER WORKED WITH CLASSIFIED INFORMATION AND ANY 1ST YEAR LAW STUDENT COULD TELLYOU AS SOON AS THIS STORY BROKE AND DETAILS STARTED COMING OUT THAT HILLARY BROKE ENOUGH LAWS TO SPEND THE REST OF HER LIFE IN PRISON.

What Russian "scandal"?

You know

That stink is in your head. Your Russiaphobia is borderline psychotic.

Unless Trump is completely cleared by Mueller, His presidency will maintain the STINK of Russian intervention throughout history
He' doing the right thing with our military. He's got the right ideas on tax reform and ACA reform. But he is most idefinitely putting himself in front of all of his policies with all his latest blather.

Forum List

Back